Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) (98468 Views)

Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) / Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by actrinity(m): 7:21am On Jan 12, 2020
A305:
If she was truly a prophetess and couldn't foresee her own betrayal or murder by one of her own. Then, it's self contradictory who she really is and what she does for a living.
from ur argument, that means Medical Doctors are not suppose to die. Any medical doctor that couldn't save his life didn't know what he studied in the university, Abi?
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Rotimi47: 7:27am On Jan 12, 2020
God do talk to people but some tend to ignore; here by leading to the unfortunate.

Please note that i'm not talking about this prophetess but just using the Bible young prophet as a reference.( The young prophet was instructed and warned by GOD before embarking on the journey and he did try to keep to the warning but eventually fell victim to an old prophet who envied his ministry).

Anyway, may God put the devil to shame.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by hahn(m): 7:28am On Jan 12, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Being a prophetess doesn't automatically give her the extraordinary ability to foresee ALL things. That would make her coequal with God.

Yes. She and god are equally incompetent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by JJBROS(m): 7:30am On Jan 12, 2020
A305:
If she was truly a prophetess and couldn't foresee her own betrayal or murder by one of her own. Then, it's self contradictory who she really is and what she does for a living.

Can a lantern see its under?
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by yahmohy27: 7:33am On Jan 12, 2020
A305:
Am not saying she's truly a prophetess but no matter how powerful you are,you can't run away from your DESTINY
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Philip1914: 7:41am On Jan 12, 2020
As a prophetess she didn't see in vision that she will be poisoned.... Hmmmm. Okay oooo. U they see other people own u no dey see ur own.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by paparazi1(m): 7:50am On Jan 12, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

What is then then the merit of been a prophetess
Sir you lack adequate knowledge of the word, Prophet Elisha with a double anointing
could not see that the Shunammite woman in 2king 4 verses 12 - 17 did not have a child, it was his servant Gehazi that told him.
As a prophetess or prophet you are only entitle to what the owner of secrecy reveal to you Deut 29:29. She probably have gotten a clue but take
it for granted. Finally whether she is fake or real they would not have taking her life but the creator understands better. RIP to her it's quite
unfortunate.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by paparazi1(m): 7:53am On Jan 12, 2020
lalasticlala:
A 35-year-old Warri based Prophetess, Success Oni Onwueze has allegedly been poisoned to death by her Junior pastors in order to take over her church, Salvation Solution Centre of All Nations.

Announcing the demise of the Prophetess on Facebook, Apostle JM Jibola wrote:

"Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze poisoned by her pastors in a bid to take over the church from her

A Popular Warri Based Prophetess Success Onwaeze who is the General Overseer of Salvation Solution Centre of All Nations has died after failing to survive food poisoning.
It was gathered that the Prophetess whose Ministry was booming in Warri Delta State was poisoned by the Pastors in her Ministry in a bid to hijack the Church from Her."

See the Obituary of Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze below.
Very unfortunate, She probably have taken so many things for granted. But what have they done to the said suspected junior pastor?
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Brightest04(m): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2020
The other day i told some people there is no righteous one among those who called themselves church leaders they said what kind of talk was that.But thank God the truth continues unavailing itself every day to substantiate itself.

It is a pity no good comes out of Nazareth any longer after Jesus Christ. "For God looked down on the sons of men to see if there is any that is good;but alas!There is none,for all have gone astray and come short of the glory of God".

Yes.This days more gory evils are coming out of the church than from among the so called worldly people or unbelievers of the christian faith.May God help us all.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2020
One of useless and funny verse of Bible come to my mind, according to Bible Jesus said my people shall drink poison and it shall do them nothing, they shall hold snake it shall do them no harm, ordinary otapiapia kill this one ooo, is Jesus lie?
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Alphalite(m): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2020
iamforeveryoung:

Even Jesus Christ foresaw his betrayer and death and prayed against but it still happened. God knows best.

Jesus knew He came to earth to die for our redemption. He never prayed against it, rather he prayed for the Father's Will to be done. Be properly guided.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Kyari79(m): 8:24am On Jan 12, 2020
This is said to be true during JESUS period but this is MUHAMMAD time : so think more
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Makoq(m): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2020
Even the name of the church name weak me self.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by chizpim(m): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2020
mastermaestro:

I strongly disagree with you. If she was a genuine prophetess she could not have be taken unawares, unless she ignored a clear warning.
Being a genuine prophet or prophetess is no joke, dude.
The so called prophet the Muslims
hail everyday could not see the poison meat given to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by chizpim(m): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2020
Kokoebapluse:
One of useless and funny verse of Bible come to my mind, according to Bible Jesus said my people shall drink poison and it shall do them nothing, they shall hold snake it shall do them no harm, ordinary otapiapia kill this one ooo, is Jesus lie?
your Mohammed if he was a true prophet why was he unable to see the poison meat?

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by kunleweb: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2020
kaysy:

People gifted with powers to see visions don't see visions for themselves, they only see for others while others sees for them.

Spot on
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Roycemadeit(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2020
#nascam
Prophetess when no fit her death,
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by kunleweb: 8:46am On Jan 12, 2020
Jabioro:
She is too powerless..I am ashamed of her.How will you be a prophet and you can't for saw such danger ahead.. Surely God is not talking to her..I will blame her even at death.. Quote me not..

With the same measure you judge shall you also be judged
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Evablizin(f): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2020
pacespot:

If this story is true, the people that took her life with poison cheated her, she probably wouldn't have died without the food poisoning. Nigeria is a country full of evil people desperate for money, that is why it is advised to always surround yourself with people you can trust even though they are not the ones you needed at that particular time, they will blend with your life with time. That is the simple secret of most successful people that are still living to enjoy their success. Money corrupts mind quickly.

RIP
You're right, so sad.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by kunleweb: 8:46am On Jan 12, 2020
virago:

How do you know she didn't see it If she is fake then your Jesus too is fake as he couldn't prevent his own death too

Oil is on your head wink
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Roycemadeit(m): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2020
Alphalite:

Jesus knew He came to earth to die for our redemption. He never prayed against it, rather he prayed for the Father's Will to be done. Be properly guided.
His death was a well played script.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Jabioro: 8:52am On Jan 12, 2020
kunleweb:

With the same measure you judge shall you also be judged
Amen..!!! Is because you don't know me..that is why you could quote me.. Fortunately for you..I saw your liberality,your emotional feeling for her and you forget to see that she was no longer in alliance with her called..She had deviated..into the world of fatansy..She was consumed by her negligence..

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by OLULAW: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2020
I’ve said it, and would repeat myself one more time. Religion is the oldest and surviving scam ever known to humanity.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by kunleweb: 9:01am On Jan 12, 2020
Jabioro:
Amen..!!! Is because you don't know me..that is why you could quote me.. Fortunately for you..I saw your liberality,your emotional feeling for her and you forget to see that she was no longer in alliance with her called..She had deviated..into the world of fatansy..She was consumed by her negligence..

Be careful prophet. Very careful. Pride goes before the fall. With all your seeing, I again say be careful. Even accuracy at times is seen by the Lord has pride. Be careful. Revelation and insights puffs up
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by ikevictor: 9:05am On Jan 12, 2020
She can prophesize my future but could not see her own poison coming??

#Odiegwu
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Jabioro: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2020
kunleweb:

Be careful prophet. Very careful. Pride goes before the fall. With all your seeing, I again say be careful. Even accuracy at times is seen by the Lord has pride. Be careful. Revelation and insights puffs up
You must be the one to be careful not me..You can't teach me what I have be ordained to say..I am not by flesh or be carried away like you do..I don't have to join words with you.because you knows nothing and felt to be in knowledge of something you can't explained

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by kunleweb: 9:11am On Jan 12, 2020
Jabioro:
You must be the one to be careful not me..You can't teach me what I have be ordained to say..I am not by flesh or be carried away like you do..I don't have to join words with you.because you knows nothing and felt to be in knowledge of something you can't explained

Lol. To you everyone is/must be carried away. With the same measure you judge shall you also be judged.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 12, 2020
showafrica:

To guide us towards the unknown.

Which unknown?
Is there any other unknown apart from good and evil?
If God is guiding us that does not mean we won't experience bad and evil things, the balance?
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by sweetilicious(f): 9:25am On Jan 12, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Being a prophetess doesn't automatically give her the extraordinary ability to foresee ALL things. That would make her coequal with God.
They don't know.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Rebekah029(f): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2020
chaiiii!!!!!!!! see fine woman......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies / 21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.