Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) (98466 Views)

Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) / Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
showafrica:

There exist before equilibrium earth was born, after earth there exist. Human beings only knows about the earth and life, we dont know any other thing yet. Can you imagine your landing site when you were been conceived, that is in the belly of ur mum. Lets say your landing site is Nigeria, if you had choice you will choose somewhere in Europe, possibly bc its earth and you dont have a choice. After earth, what if you have a choice? The holy book advised us to seek God the creator for our own advantage. I believed because, I also believed the big bang theory. I am convinced that there is an advantage and thats why we need God the creator of the past, the present and the future. We did not come here by accident but in order for earth to run, it has to run in equilibrium. The refrigerator must run on 220 volts, nothing more nothing less, will it now say it does not need the owner since sometimes the voltage will drop or gets so high? If the fridge can keep in touch with the owner by alarm or otherwise, the owner may back it up with stabilizer during low or high voltage just to maintain 220V during the trouble. The issue of God discussion no dey end bc of our limited knowledge, even this my write up is based on my thoughts. Going through the Bible, you will notice that old testament is mostly evil, the middle proverb and eccl. Is for atheists and the new testament Godly. We need God because he said we should seek him and you are right, guiding us does not mean we will not experience the bad and the good but let it happen at the right times.

I'm a deist.
You should look up on the origin of the word 'God'.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by stchinedu: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

What is then then the merit of been a prophetess

Being with God and winning souls
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by showafrica(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
maynia:

I'm a deist.
You should look up on the origin of the word 'God'.

Why do I need the origin na, do you prefer I call it allah or chineke? Just call it whatever you like, it still means the same thing.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Ikennafabian651(m): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Wicked world. It's only God that can save us oh! Wickedness even in the midst of the brethens
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by seeyou: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
The danger of owning a church instead of the church being owned by Jesus.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Legendguru: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Aladdin1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
aspirebig:
Is well.

Inasmuch as we always claim to be clean, we are really our own enemies.

RIP.....How come they never saw this coming and people take their family,career, marital and life issues to prophets to solve?

Is well o.

What a world.

Some fools will not understand simple analogy.

No mind dem jare.they dont reason with sense.jesus knew and spoke of his death. both with parables and directly to his disciples and to people.jesus was fulfiling his purpose by dying.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Aladdin1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
These days it's extremely difficult to spot genuine prophet of Jehovah because the Water Kingdom produces more than 97% of all Nigeria prophets.

All the same Fare thee well .....and Rest in Peace

You have said it all.flesh and blood have not revealed this to you,but by the spirit.verily,verily i say unto you.she is certainly one of them!!.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Onlyonebuhari: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
No single week passes by without seeing pastors committing one atrocity or the other.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
showafrica:

Why do I need the origin na, do you prefer I call it allah or chineke? Just call it whatever you like, it still means the same thing.

The Christian God is different from the Muslim God.

God from Godan.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Mrexcell(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
lalasticlala:
A 35-year-old Warri based Prophetess, Success Oni Onwueze has allegedly been poisoned to death by her Junior pastors in order to take over her church, Salvation Solution Centre of All Nations.

Announcing the demise of the Prophetess on Facebook, Apostle JM Jibola wrote:

"Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze poisoned by her pastors in a bid to take over the church from her

A Popular Warri Based Prophetess Success Onwaeze who is the General Overseer of Salvation Solution Centre of All Nations has died after failing to survive food poisoning.
It was gathered that the Prophetess whose Ministry was booming in Warri Delta State was poisoned by the Pastors in her Ministry in a bid to hijack the Church from Her."

See the Obituary of Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze below.

Before opening a church make sure you are really called by God not just because of the fun or money. Am sure if this lady was really called she would have definitely survived this food poisoning or even got the revelation of the evil plans of her junior pastors before they carried out their evil mission. Pastor emma ukpa once drank acid that was given to him by armed robbers when he went to an uncompleted building to pray and fast for days but the acid couldn't do him anything which later made the armed robbers to give their lives to Christ. May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Solotoy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
lalasticlala:
A 35-year-old Warri based Prophetess, Success Oni Onwueze has allegedly been poisoned to death by her Junior pastors in order to take over her church, Salvation Solution Centre of All Nations.

Announcing the demise of the Prophetess on Facebook, Apostle JM Jibola wrote:

"Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze poisoned by her pastors in a bid to take over the church from her

A Popular Warri Based Prophetess Success Onwaeze who is the General Overseer of Salvation Solution Centre of All Nations has died after failing to survive food poisoning.
It was gathered that the Prophetess whose Ministry was booming in Warri Delta State was poisoned by the Pastors in her Ministry in a bid to hijack the Church from Her."

See the Obituary of Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze below.
So what proof did they nw have dat twas her junior pastors who poisoned her?
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
chizpim:
The so called prophet the Muslims
hail everyday could not see the poison meat given to him.

Dem no fit answer the question bro grin

Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by mutvy: 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Christians are the problems of Nigeria...Dr Oladele Ogundipe AKA Genesis
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by ihesiuloa(m): 5:44am On Jan 13, 2020
She was still young and successful, probably two of suitors who are rivals eliminated her upon knowing she had decided to go for the other.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by successsurvivor(m): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2020
[quote author=A305 post=85716262]If she was truly a prophetess and couldn't foresee her own betrayal or murder by one of her own. Then, it's self contradictory who she really is and what she does for a living. [/quote

Close your stupid, disgusting mouth. God's way is not man's ways. The Lord sometimes allows certain bad things to happen to Good people for a higher glory, to make them better, to draw them closer to him.

Do you know whether she was to sin in the future, leading to her death through accident or sudden death, thereby condemning her to hell. The Lord had to take her through that means, knowing she was ready to be with him in heaven, giving her time to confess any sin.

Heavenly father, please take me out of this world when you know I am qualified for heaven. Amen
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by successsurvivor(m): 7:05am On Jan 13, 2020
A305:
If she was truly a prophetess and couldn't foresee her own betrayal or murder by one of her own. Then, it's self contradictory who she really is and what she does for a living.

Close your stupid, disgusting mouth. God's way is not man's ways. The Lord sometimes allows certain bad things to happen to Good people for a higher glory, to make them better, to draw them closer to him.

Do you know whether she was to sin in the future, leading to her death through accident or sudden death, thereby condemning her to hell. The Lord had to take her through that means, knowing she was ready to be with him in heaven, giving her time to confess any sin.

Heavenly father, please take me out of this world when you know I am qualified for heaven. Amen
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by baakinmagana: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2020
shocked kiss cry hmmm soshe no foresee?
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Uduakjacob(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2020
wicked world
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by kong200: 11:51am On Jan 13, 2020
LegalOpinion:

Forget all those stories bro!

Jesus was born and didn't come from anywhere to die for mankind.

All the events preceding the assassination of Jesus Christ and his conduct showed that he never wanted to die.

He was assassinated and all his followers ran away.

Dont let the Christians read this oo
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by mkpurumma090(f): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rest in the Lord

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Evablizin:
May her soul rest in peace. Even those that poisoned her will die one day. Death is inevitable.
Dearest how are you? You didn't reach out to me. Hope ure good? Really miss you.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Evablizin(f): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
bamidelee:

Dearest how are you? You didn't reach out to me. Hope ure good? Really miss you.
Sorry sir happy new year. Hope you're good.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Evablizin:
Sorry sir happy new year. Hope you're good.
Am good
Let's talk tomorrow.
Re: Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) by Kobojunkie: 12:11am On Apr 01, 2021
Jesus Christ did declare that His own will drink poison and it will not harm them. Did Jesus Christ lie? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies / 21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.