Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

She Said “ I Will Kill Myself And 2 Of Your Children” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said “ I Will Kill Myself And 2 Of Your Children” (944 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said “ I Will Kill Myself And 2 Of Your Children” by ShagariBillions(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2020
That’s my friend’s wife, My friend of 8 years called me and sounded angry. He said he’s having issues with his wife, she complains of not being happy in the marriage.
They’ve been married for 4 years, We got married at almost same time but he’s been through trying times and just like every family they’ve had some quarrels but it took a different dimension when she threatened to kill herself and the kids cause she doesn’t want to leave her children with any other person ( sounded strange to me).
She’s demanding that my friend pays for another apartment where she will move to with her kids or he will come back one day and meet the dead bodies of her kids with her.
I’m confused, he wants his kids with him and he is willing to let her go but not with the kids .
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
Re: She Said “ I Will Kill Myself And 2 Of Your Children” by yanabasee(m): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2020
Does what we think matters?
He's grown up....He should handle it like an adult...

We have our own problems....
Re: She Said “ I Will Kill Myself And 2 Of Your Children” by Hypnotise: 9:52am On Jan 12, 2020
yanabasee:
Does what we think matters?

He's grown up....He should handle it like an adult...

We have our own problems....
Some adults might be clueless and sometimes they need advice. Nobody knows it all
Re: She Said “ I Will Kill Myself And 2 Of Your Children” by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:24am On Jan 12, 2020
He should report her to both parents.

1 Like

Re: She Said “ I Will Kill Myself And 2 Of Your Children” by Skmoda(m): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: She Said “ I Will Kill Myself And 2 Of Your Children” by Skmoda(m): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
He should report her to both parents.
Re: She Said “ I Will Kill Myself And 2 Of Your Children” by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2020
This is actually a medical emergency
She is either a very sick/disturbed person or a really horrible human being. And the husband is the trigger (either intentionally or not). You should have told us exactly what he did though

I want to assume the “worst” which is that her husband is cheating on her and she cannot take it. What a well- adjusted, normal or mentally healthy person would do is never resort to what she threatened to do. They would leave, fight, rage, whatever but not threaten to harm their kids (or themselves for that matter) for any reason whatsoever

This is not something to play with
Those children are not safe with her at all (they are bargaining chips to her, very expendable). They should be taken away from her (and maybe put in her mother’s care, for now)
She needs to see a psychiatrist stat (now now)
That marriage has no business being IMO

The people in it do NOT have love for each other, at all
My heart goes out to the poor kids who deserve better than the horrible parenting they must surely be getting from two people who belong anywhere but with each other!
I have to emphasize this- there is an impending crisis looming here which should be treated as a medical emergency
I really really dislike the couple in the OP

3 Likes

Re: She Said “ I Will Kill Myself And 2 Of Your Children” by ShagariBillions(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2020
merahki:
This is actually a medical emergency
She is either a very sick/disturbed person or a really horrible human being. And the husband is the trigger (either intentionally or not). You should have told us exactly what he did though

I want to assume the “worst” which is that her husband is cheating on her and she cannot take it. What a well- adjusted, normal or mentally healthy person would do is never resort to what she threatened to do. They would leave, fight, rage, whatever but not threaten to harm their kids (or themselves for that matter) for any reason whatsoever

This is not something to play with
Those children are not safe with her at all (they are bargaining chips to her, very expendable). They should be taken away from her (and maybe put in her mother’s care, for now)
She needs to see a psychiatrist stat (now now)
That marriage has no business being IMO

The people in it do NOT have love for each other, at all
My heart goes out to the poor kids who deserve better than the horrible parenting they must surely be getting from two people who belong anywhere but with each other!
I have to emphasize this- there is an impending crisis looming here which should be treated as a medical emergency
I really really dislike the couple in the OP

Exactly what I think

2 Likes

Re: She Said “ I Will Kill Myself And 2 Of Your Children” by 4ckz: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2020
Easy case to crack

Install a camera, then try and get her to repeat the statement, and have it all recorded.

From there, you can have your divorce, and chase the she devil out of your home, while you keep your children.

In case the children grow up, and maybe somehow blame you for their mom's absence, show them the tape as well.

But sha, some marriages dey beyond messed up.
Re: She Said “ I Will Kill Myself And 2 Of Your Children” by ShagariBillions(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
When emotions are high, people tend to say things, some shouldn’t be taken lightly. He’s called this afternoon, I think they resolved it.
Thanks to everyone who contributed through advice, I hope they experience lasting peace henceforth.
Re: She Said “ I Will Kill Myself And 2 Of Your Children” by frozen70(f): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
ShagariBillions:
That’s my friend’s wife, My friend of 8 years called me and sounded angry. He said he’s having issues with his wife, she complains of not being happy in the marriage.
They’ve been married for 4 years, We got married at almost same time but he’s been through trying times and just like every family they’ve had some quarrels but it took a different dimension when she threatened to kill herself and the kids cause she doesn’t want to leave her children with any other person ( sounded strange to me).
She’s demanding that my friend pays for another apartment where she will move to with her kids or he will come back one day and meet the dead bodies of her kids with her.
I’m confused, he wants his kids with him and he is willing to let her go but not with the kids .
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

There must be an underlying problem that needs to be solved but left unsolved and that same problem, has lead to other problems that is triggering every little thing

That woman will soon go gaga if you guys don't find out exactly what the problem is

For her to be requesting for another apartment with her children show that she is not happy with the guy or with the marriage

Don't ask your friend alone

Visit her in the absence of your friend and hear from her

After that get your investigations

No woman is ready to leave her child for another woman unless she wishes, which is rear
Re: She Said “ I Will Kill Myself And 2 Of Your Children” by Triniti(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Shey person go steal marry with all these family wahala up and down?

(1) (Reply)

. / Can You Stand In As A donor For A Partner Who Needs Medical Help? / South African Lady S*x Video Leak By A Friend 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.