Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua (63560 Views)

Prophecy For 2020 By Prophet TB Joshua / Help A Lesbian Get Out Of Lesbianism / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by slimdamatrix1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
SEGLIZ:

I know and understand your concern but you should also know and understand God decides What, When, Where and How.
the man of God might choose to go private then negative and stories that touches that heart follows.
A wise man of God would rather conduct counseling and deliverance in the open to remain in circulation and clean.
the spirit of God might have arrested that one right there on the sport and confession went on. beside Jesus held most his deliverance miracle in the open.

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Kingtim(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is some acute fvckery.
Lesbianism isn't caused by any evil spirits.

It is strictly a chromosomal misinformation and that's why a lesbian is a lesbian.
Homosexualism is genetically ingrained, it could also be a nurtured preference.

I've seen female toddlers walk like boys, talk like boy and grow up seeing themselves as boys. Many a times, they are lesbians.
If they grow up in permissive countries, they are open about their sexual preferences.

But if they are in Nigeria, they get married to a man just to save face but stay up at night licking the househelp's kpekus.
This is genetical.

I've seen straight ladies who became lesbians after staying in an all-girl hostel or attending an only female school.
This is nurtured.

But for anyone to say it is spiritual tops the ridiculous of the most ridiculouses because all ladies are naturally bisexual.
Society even encourages them to because it is okay to see a girl touch a fellow girl's boobs in public, hold hands while walking or call themselves pet-names but very absurd for a man to.

God makes all things perfect and the Bible says that after creating man, he was happy because he created him with no mistakes.

For people who are genetically homosexual, God won't see it as a sin because it is beyond them.
There is a difference between morality and sin.
Like masturbating may be immoral but masturbating is not a sin; so some of our preferences could just be immoral and no sins.

The truth is, God's ways are not man's ways.
So if God loves the lesbians and the misfits, who am I not to?
you are the most intelligent person I have come across in NL

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Neoteny(m): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is strictly a chromosomal misinformation and that's why a lesbian is a lesbian.

I've seen female toddlers walk like boys, talk like boy and grow up seeing themselves as boys. Many a times, they are lesbians.
If they grow up in permissive countries, they are open about their sexual preferences.

But if they are in Nigeria, they get married to a man just to save face but stay up at night licking the househelp's kpekus.
This is genetical.

I've seen straight ladies who became lesbians after staying in an all-girl hostel or attending an only female school.
This is nurtured.

But for anyone to say it is spiritual tops the ridiculous of the most ridiculouses because all ladies are naturally bisexual.
Society even encourages them to because it is okay to see a girl touch a fellow girl's boobs in public, hold hands while walking or call themselves pet-names but very absurd for a man to.

God makes all things perfect and the Bible says that after creating man, he was happy because he created him with no mistakes.

For people who are genetically homosexual, God won't see it as a sin because it is beyond them.
Like masturbating may be immoral but masturbating is not a sin; so some of our preferences could just be immoral and no sins.

You win.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Neddstark: 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

I wish your father was homosexual. I wont have to read this shyt

1 Like

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ahane:

If this is how literate you are, I bet in the next 10 years you might even loose the ability to talk. You don't know what it means to be exposed to bad people. With your lame logic everyone is exposed to bad people. Try reasoning before vocalizing what you're thinking.
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? I blame your Idiotic father for raising a disrespectful and Obscene fool like you.

Run along now, child.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

There's something called intellect, there's something else called wisdom.

Use wisdom.. that's all I'll say .

LGBtq is a leftist looney phenomenon

Bobrisky is not a woman, homosexuality is not natural.

Degeneracy is the first symptom of a dieing civilization.
Your Views.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
Pedrotina11:

Hey y nah...mtchewwwww..av just been wasting my tym replying a dunce since...chai Bleep up.
I am not surprised, goons like you hardly make sense. They are ussually very Good at been Obnoxious. lick my butt.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

Bros there's no any scientific evidence to suggest that gay or lesbian is genetic issue, there's no such thing as gay gene.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by ibksiv(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

Paedophiles also have the way they walk and talk, in fact it is a chromosomal defect.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by HarryDuce(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

smiley. Wise words. Many people quoting you and yarning amiss don't realise the shallowness of their minds.

Sodom and Gomorrah? They were a wicked lot. Homosexuality, fornication were among the MANY sins God punished them for. Wickedness was their main thing. The Laws of the old testament are not binding to a follower of Christ anyway. If only more "believers" knew this.

And yes, immorality does not automatically make one a sinner. You can only be born again ONCE. Only the unbeliever is a sinner.

As long as one is born again, all they need to do is open their hearts for God to lead.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by elonize(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Udemyacc:
Lol...funny o

You want to get a skill in web development and WordPress?
I can give you access to premium courses on udemy for 2,500naira. Check my signature
is dat so
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by saint17: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Please is there anyone who knows any platform where I can raise funds to pay for my tuition fees
Just let me know
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Geo07: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

This one is their PRO. See how he polish the so called spirit

1 Like

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by elonize(m): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Samofamo:
Na 1 Ashawo wey I date that time make me know and understand that time say most women are lesbians or bixesual:she show me other ladies same sex partner,while dey still ,have there boyfriend and sleep with other men.......any babe wey dey shout she is my best friend....watch Dem closely,dey her lesbians
hmmm guy u sure so
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Maski87: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
People can be very stupid
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by elonize(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
larryking540:

After writing so many things non seems to make a single sense

Was Jesus a gay ?
Was Mary the mother of Jesus a lesbian

Was Adam the first man God created a gay

Even Cain (who killed Abel )was not a gay that was y he had to take his sister along ,,,

So my friend what exactly are u saying ,
Have u seen a male dog having sex with another male dog

Or a female cow having sex with another female cow ,,,

Oga make me understand because I am becoming very angry with this your long write up
long write up of rubbish. Plz y r sm ppo saying dat dis video was staged...n der for t.b jousha is fake
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by smellingpussy442: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

one word for u, u are a DEMON.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by theoneJabulani(m): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
abdullkabar:
Nawa oo, you will read some news update and be like "How far na, How far"!!!
I weak undecided
Well, this is Nigeria
Wetin we nogo hear cry
@your signature, do you read comics
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by elonize(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
I c sm ppo saying dat been gay is genetic,.... N its good dat recent study have proven otherwise.this absolute belief in science have scattered their brain.u r leaning on ur own understanding.
U wud have heard of addiction, addiction na spirit...almost or some or nearly everything has a spirit controlling dem...we r just vessels wen dem dey enter....leme say dis...a man threw dis fufu at a boy's stomach n from dat day,naso d belle dey swell...story short..d man later confessed e was responsible for it..my point is d spiritual control d physical...
Lesbianism n homosexuality dey r unclean spirit..its an addiction n hard to break from...sm ppo na I too know dey worry dem.these set of ppo are most vulnerable to diseases
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by ProtectMyMoney: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
The way people are jumping in this video as TB Joshua touches them....i actually want to go and try if same will happen to me. To find out what makes them jump
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by kweensheba: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

You have spoken my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by lonelydora: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
back2sender:

Naa your type go see wall gecko for us and start shouting die by fire.
So much ignorance in the society

Forger civilization. Lesbianism is evil and those who practice it will rot in hell
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by lonelydora: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Lesbianism is a learned behavioral for some, and a genetic problem for others.

Nothing evil or demonic about it

They will rot in hell like most sinners.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by chewwie(m): 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

You entire essay is self contradictory. First you say it's genetic (thanks for providing no proof), then you went on to say it's nurtured (meaning it's not genetic).
I know a set of identical twin girls, one is a lesbian, the other is straight, both share similar genetic make up.
Thousands of girls go to all girls schools and come out normal. Your argument doesn't hold water.
THERE'S NO SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION ON HOMOSEXUALITY!

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by owprint: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
shogsman:

Congratulations you're officially a customer

Thanks. I am looking forward in working with you
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by thunderbabs: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Exmilitant:
so lesbos and homos have been around for ages, well the bible is just jewish history..

Yea, they v bin around for ages... Bobrisky wld v bin consumed by fire in Sodom and Gomorrah if he was alive then grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.