Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. (7182 Views)

Romantic Pepper Seller Gets Girlfriend's Name Carved On His Arm (video) / What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? / How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by dzionist(m): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2020
Take look at the way this seat is carved like a lady set for doggy style

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2020
Hm.. end time seat.

12 Likes

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by NwaAmaikpe: 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
shocked

I will honestly love to get this.
I'd appreciate if I can be linked with it's maker.
Life is sexual and anything that reminds us of that fact must be reverred.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by GOFRONT(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
Wow....See those Watermelons, So soft and Supple....

Check out her 'Chuku' hairstyle......Ladies with Chuku hairstyle turn me On easily..
Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by luminouz(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I will honestly love to get this.
I'd appreciate if I can be linked with it's maker.
Life is sexual and anything that reminds us of that fact must be reverred.

11 Likes

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by powerhouse3(m): 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
Now ,this is art ,The precursor to all science..

looking at the obtuse angle on the seat show that, ART boundless ego can't be restraint

2 Likes

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by Baba419(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
You can choose to comment about the skill of the artist or the morals of his handwork.

10 Likes

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by Twoclans(f): 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
I can only imagine what pricks will do to this seats if they were made with a softer material.

It would have been a sex doll and a seat in one package.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by WonderManly(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
dzionist:
Take look at the way this seat is carved like a lady set for doggy style
What a easy way for demons to penetrate...

1 Like

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by EbukaHades10(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
Konji na Bastard.

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by alezzy13: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Which kin yeye work be this? And who in his right senses would want to put this in his house

2 Likes

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by vastolord4(m): 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
This could help some men in dealing with erectile problems thou..
Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by goodmorning40: 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
What a beautiful imagination
From a good brain
Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by mumumugu(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
GOFRONT:

Check out her 'Chuku' hairstyle......Ladies with Chuku hairstyle turn me On easily..

you never touch am.how you know set e soft
Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by eledacedar(f): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
GOFRONT:

Wood soft?

That means your body is made from kryptonite.

Pervert

2 Likes

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by punisha: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
Anyone that gets an erection from this inanimate object, needs his head checked and possibly treated before he will find a dead body attractive too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
hmmm... this is creativity at it's peak.

1 Like

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by PharoahIII: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
pls how may i get the carver's number abeg help a brother

1 Like

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by Lavisha(f): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
If you eventually take this thing home, what will you tell your children ha?! Indecency.

1 Like

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by Thegamingorca(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
See comments above.

Sex sells in this country oh
Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by austine4real(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sitting doggy style �����

Use one hand hold the breasts and the other hold the waist ����

1 Like

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by tillaman(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
grin
Teach me how to doggie
Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by vickydankal(f): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
The way we are suffering our men is not fair. I pity my husband seriously, who knows what that man goes through daily just to be faithful. From tv, bill boards , social media and now sexual chair. At the rate of this moral decadence, in few years time walking around naked maybe pass in Nass as a legal .

2 Likes

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by Olalan(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Nasty sight this is
Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by nazablossom(f): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
The seat should be rated 18. PG is advised cool

2 Likes

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by nickvanilla(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients! Check my signature please and forget this thing.
Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by Stanweezy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sanctity of women body must be preserved, must creativity involve exposing sensitive part of their body
Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by mytime24(f): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
angry

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by rex444(m): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Twoclans:
I can only imagine what pricks will do to this seats if they were made with a softer material.

It would have been a sex doll and a seat in one package.

you won't believe how many times I flipped my phone to see under....then a gal gives U this position....hmmm

1 Like

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by Twoclans(f): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
rex444:
you won't believe how many times I flipped my phone to see under....then a gal gives U this position....hmmm

Men and submissive sex positions cheesy like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. by rex444(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
Twoclans:

Men and submissive sex positions cheesy like 5 and 6
imagine been given the right of dominance as a man from a strong woman .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ / Hmm... I'm Just 26 Years But My Life Is Wasting Away / When A Beautiful Woman Reject You, Say This Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.