Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? (1667 Views)

Whats The Sluttiest Thing Youve Seen A Girl Do? / Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by nuelsam: 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
I don't lie

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
I told a lie that I am rich. And immediately, the people wanted to make me their king.
well, I think I'm lying again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by nuelsam: 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
usoroh4luv:
I told a lie that I am rich. And immediately, the people wanted to make me their king.
well, I think I'm lying again
yen yen yen....biggest lie not petty ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by nuelsam: 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ariza:
I don't lie
i believe u kidding
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
nuelsam:
yen yen yen....biggest lie not petty ones

can someone lie in peace again?
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by Mustiboy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
When my dad wanted to beat me for being away from home for over 4hrs, I told him that it was because I saw an angel in a bush, and the angel was talking to me and praying for me and my family.

Immediately, my dad calmed and brought me into his arms. he believed me.

5 Likes

Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by Danny110(m): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Let's just stay lying new lies here Shaa!
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by Mogajunior(m): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
coolThe topic should be what is the biggest lie someone have ever told you because Nobody would come here to tell you the lie they told someone.
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by ebenezary(m): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mogajunior:
coolThe topic should be what is the biggest lie someone have ever told you because Nobody would come here to tell you the lie they told someone.
yes you are right. l met a lady when l first came to lagos and she is acting like a virgin and l asked her, are you a virgin when she said no sex till marriage? she replied that she lost her virginity when a brother pushed her and she fell on a concrete flour . OMG

1 Like

Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
That am Superman. And my children still believe it till today... grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
nuelsam:
u don't wanna share urs but u want ppl to share theirs

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by Apination(m): 1:32am On Jan 13, 2020
I don't tell lies grin
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by Karemarealty288(m): 2:12am On Jan 13, 2020
U can't forget the lie I told my primary school teacher and fellow students. .and they all visited my family. . there was an Air crash back in the late 80's...I told my Teacher that my Dad was among but he jumped down from the Airplane before it crash landed.... grin funny enough they believed even our headmistress over heard it. They told our driver to inform my Dad the school Authority is coming for a visit.. ... cool

5 Likes

Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 13, 2020
Karemarealty288:
U can't forget the lie I told my primary school teacher and fellow students. .and they all visited my family. . there was an Air crash back in the late 80's...I told my Teacher that my Dad was among but he jumped down from the Airplane before it crash landed.... grin funny enough they believed even our headmistress over heard it. They told our driver to inform my Dad the school Authority is coming for a visit.. ... cool
you are really a great lier,I hope the school punished you for that
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by Mogajunior(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
ebenezary:

yes you are right. l met a lady when l first came to lagos and she is acting like a virgin and l asked her, are you a virgin when she said no sex till marriage? she replied that she lost her virginity when a brother pushed her and she fell on a concrete flour . OMG
So funny. They lie alot about the virginity thing. I have heard a lot of weird ways ladies claim to loose their virginity.
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by Auntyesther(f): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2020
ebenezary:

Wish i could haha this post
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by Drince: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
There was a time i lied to my sister i was saving money, i told her i saved about 98k, then she broke the camel's back, she asked me to lend her 90k so she would pay me back with interest of 10k... I concoted another lie with serious garnishing.. I told her that the man i was saving money with ran with all my money... I feigned sickness for like a week..

1 Like

Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by nuelsam: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Drince:
There was a time i lied to my sister i was saving money, i told her i saved about 98k, then she broke the camel's back, she asked me to lend her 90k so she would pay me back with interest of 10k... I concoted another lie with serious garnishing.. I told her that the man i was saving money with ran with all my money... I feigned sickness for like a week..
lol.....so u lied to impress her i guess.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by Small080(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
I promised to buy her a car when I don't have bike........ Just because I caught her red handed cheated on me but not ready to let go of her grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by Kelvinmelvin(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kelvinmelvin:
I told my teachers that my dad fell down from bike and broke his back so we had to rush to the hospital to check him and that was why I came late

Few months later I came late again and said my father died lol

I know I cannot make heaven

Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kelvinmelvin:
I told my teachers that my dad fell down from bike and broke his back so we had to rush to the hospital to check him and that was why I came late

Few months later I came late again and said my father died lol

I know I cannot make heaven
In Slawormir's voice:

Damnnnnn niggarrr!
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by smat101(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
[right][/right]
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by Drince: 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
nuelsam:
lol.....so u lied to impress her i guess.
No i did it to save my arse.. I was working at that time and the money coming in... I was spending it on unimportant things
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by kay29000(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
That I'm a naval officer.
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by kay29000(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Karemarealty288:

OMG cheesy grin grin
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie Youve Ever Told Someone? by nuelsam: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Karemarealty288:
lol buh u havent finished your story na

(1) (Reply)

She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? / Not In The Mood! / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.