Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

I Am Seeking Business Partners For Spa Resort In Italy - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Am Seeking Business Partners For Spa Resort In Italy (890 Views)

IN SEARCH OF PARTNERS FOR VIABLE SME BUSINESSES. / We Sell Ladies Handbag And Shoes Made In Italy And France Only / Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Seeking Business Partners For Spa Resort In Italy by richmondin: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2010
The largest Spa Resort & Wellness industry ever developed in worldwide.
The project is majestic was born in distant 2005 by a team specialized a marketing and sales for over 15 years with a proven track record, who has been working in the wellness industry for the last 10 years.
It  is situated in Italy the heart of Tuscany hills Metallifere Lustignano is situated in the vicinity of the soffion boracifer of Larderello extraordinary geothermical territory.
We are looking for investors or partners from the Middle East, Estonian, Eastern Europe excellent opportunity for investors with high risk, we can say that this is the largest SPA resort never developement in the world based on the massages, the place is wonderful, for our new project under development, Loan World Wide 100% LTV to value essentially 100% financing for Real Estate, Equipment,Development and Construction project operation included the equipments of about  US$ 620.000.000 financing.

Re: I Am Seeking Business Partners For Spa Resort In Italy by tokoro: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2010
call to give details
Re: I Am Seeking Business Partners For Spa Resort In Italy by tokoro: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2011
still waiting for your call

(1) (Reply)

We Can Supply Porta Cabin / Advice Needed!!! / Procuring, Marketing, Effective Distribution & Haulage Of Petroleum Products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.