Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding (59298 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by DaddyMorenike: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
From this post, I have the following conclusions.
1. It's staged
2. Linda's breast has dropped like a new single. Please don't gimme the bullshit about childbirth.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by dheaven: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
The sister gave it to here directly. Planned work.
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Olalan(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
How would any right thinking person not know its scripted

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by money121(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Julidrumz: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Clearly rigged.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Trimque2k1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Staged... just to generate traffic again on her blog... You see all this bloggers and celebrities, they can do anything to gain fame and more money....

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Oovi5(f): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
ogawisdom:
grin
Committee of akata mamas with fallen heroes everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Udemyacc: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hehe..Linda Linda

You want to get a skill in web development and WordPress?
I can give you access to premium courses for 2,500naira. Check my signature for contact.
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by smokeindasky(m): 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
[quote author=sweetonugbu post=85731919]Will she be my second wife?.[/quot e] mumu
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Codes151(m): 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
She caught nothing.

Secondly.
I don’t mind marrying her
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by jp130(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
Click mysignature n thank me lata
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by virago(f): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Billionaire blogger and single mum of one, Linda Ikeji yesterday, caught the bouquet at the wedding reception of her sister, Sandra.

According to reports, Linda Ikeji alongside a couple of other ladies stepped out when it was time for the bride to throw the bouquet and luckily, Linda caught it with much struggle.

Watch the video of the moment below, showing how guests cheered after the blogger caught the bouquet indicating that she will be next to wall down the aisle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7MvUDAnDX_/?hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gTMIKwGS8o

How did she 'caught' it ? the sister handed the bouquet to her

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
Codes151:
She caught nothing.

Secondly.
I don’t mind marrying her

You are an outright Gold Digger
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Neddstark: 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
She wants to be a baby mama again grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by CutieKing: 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
So sad....so this lady still want to get married ??
And where are the serious guys ??.
Truly money sometimes cant buy happiness.
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Aiyk2333: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
From this post, I have the following conclusions.
1. It's staged
2. Linda's breast has dropped like a new single. Please don't gimme the bullshit about childbirth.
subscribe u no gree na una type deh carry mtn 10mb come disturb us here.. try and watch the video
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by tessiko: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
One thing I love about the Ikeji sisters is that they look out for each other. See how she gently pass the bouquet to her big sister

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Austeeenxx: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
FC Fallen Heroes.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by SoNature(m): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
zeedof:
This life self

Bible go against sex before marriage

Quran go against sex before marriage

If she want to marry now, either the pastor or imam will still come and preach and blessed the marriage without reading those verses that said no to sex before marriage....

We are the one fooling ourself in this country...

You see, the Bible made it clear in Matt 7:1 that nobody made us the judge over anything.

All judgements belong to God.

Please stop sounding sanctimonious
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
sweetonugbu:
Will she be my second wife?.
I thought you are a female

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Nmezor(f): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
Okay, good for her... A mrs soonest.
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Codes151(m): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You are an outright Gold Digger
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Ebenezar2020(m): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
Nmezor:
Okay, good for her... A mrs soonest.
[/s]
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by TomMary(f): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
SADISTS EVERYWHERE .....
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Kennedyiheme: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
The feminist have finally turned into a white dove
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
very pretty lady

slay queen and getting it. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) / Dolapo Badmus Reacts As Naira Marley Says Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree / Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.