Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding (59301 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by sweetonugbu: 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
mrvitalis:

Would your insecurities allow you
bros are we quarreling?.
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by sweetonugbu: 12:00am On Jan 13, 2020
alexola20:
I am looking for second wife too.Already married with oyinbo woman.

Put me in your prayer or send my cv to aunty Linda. grin grin

who no like better thing?. No prayer for you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by dasparrow: 12:58am On Jan 13, 2020
Mrexcell:

Linda really fall my hand I never believed she will only end up as a baby mama after all her shakara see how her junior sisters are now showing her how it's done. It's not even going to be all that easy to find a single guy to settle down with her with her son unless a gold digger or an alhaji who is just looking for another wife to add to his harem.

She is welcome to marry a foreigner. I personally think she should forget about Nigerian-bred men and consider marrying a man from a western country.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Hallabee1(m): 1:33am On Jan 13, 2020
zeedof:
This life self

Bible go against sex before marriage

Quran go against sex before marriage

If she want to marry now, either the pastor or imam will still come and preach and blessed the marriage without reading those verses that said no to sex before marriage....

We are the one fooling ourself in this country...

Sure, she can get married but she will not be allow to wear the white gown or allow to put on the veil ... And its called marriage blessing and not wedding, a virgin is only allow to put on the veil and the husband unveil her

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 1:44am On Jan 13, 2020
Who go marry great grandma ancestor where dominique, mynd44, ishilove, seunmomoh and naijaolosho dey?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 1:47am On Jan 13, 2020
Hallabee1:

Sure, she can get married but she will not be allow to wear the white gown or allow to put on the veil ... And its called marriage blessing and not wedding, a virgin is only allow to put on the veil and the husband unveil her
says who?You never attend wedding for naija be that

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 1:49am On Jan 13, 2020
christiandating:
love is sweet
pusssssy is sweeter
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 1:51am On Jan 13, 2020
ddaammyy:
She caught the flower abi her sister gave it to her? Planned show.
She gaved it to her jare, she didn't caught it
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Hallabee1(m): 1:58am On Jan 13, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
says who?You never attend wedding for naija be that

Sure you are right but spiritually it should be but niaja turn things around
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by fyneboi79(m): 3:41am On Jan 13, 2020
ddaammyy:
She caught the flower abi her sister gave it to her? Planned show.
Umu nwanyi!! Too bad
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by bilulu(m): 5:11am On Jan 13, 2020
zeedof:
this year I have pleadge not argue or carry another person headache... If you are victim then you are fine and if you not but you think you can advice someone for such, go ahead... all I have to say is what i have said earlier
What make you think your sins are less compare to hers? My brother we re all sinners, weda stealing, Yahoo Yahoo, murderers, fornicators.
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Horlarwaileh(m): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2020
watin I go do with this kind of unnecessary news
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by alexola20(m): 7:07am On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by sweetrace(f): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Why is she excited?

Any hope to get married?

She is a single mom, she has no business catching any bouquet.

Hanty leave am for the maidens grin

The bouquet is for single ladies to catch. Linda is happily single so she’s got all the right in the world.
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Harrynight(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2020
Can someone help me tell her that The superstitious beliefs ended so many years ago
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hallabee1:

Sure you are right but spiritually it should be but niaja turn things around
yes now. Naija is anything goes
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by seangy4konji: 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Old cargo...

N only money will make any mn marry her. With he sagged breast and fish Toto...

You would notnknow she perform raw sex with dudes codedly.
Forming team independent to ignorant dudes..

Go and sit down somewhere.
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by WaywardSon(m): 7:57am On Jan 14, 2020
RaptorX:
So whites don't pretend because of money? You people just turn white people to this infallible creatures with no blemish.
In their culture its not seen as desperation if an older woman wants to get married, not like Nigeria where it'll be as if they are doing you a favour by marrying you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by AskProf: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
LiveforChrist:
Good

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday / Dolapo Badmus Reacts As Naira Marley Says Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree / Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.