Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding (59292 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Ekeletu: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
London has fallen
ogawisdom:
grin

Committee of akata mamas with fallen heroes everywhere angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Haters r just too much abeg... she will surely have her own man that will truly love her and its soon. Those of u complaining about her body, even d females among you with flattened and worse slippers too, she breast fed a child okay, after some time the breast will gather more flesh and elevate as long as she’s wearing a supportive bra, are your balls not fallen too? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Mayflowa(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
post=85735948:
This signifies only one thing beautiful Linda!

Don't mind them. It was rigged. Linda didn't catch the flower. The sister literally passed it to her.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Mryacks: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Billionaire blogger and single mum of one, Linda Ikeji yesterday, caught the bouquet at the wedding reception of her sister, Sandra.

According to reports, Linda Ikeji alongside a couple of other ladies stepped out when it was time for the bride to throw the bouquet and luckily, Linda caught it with much struggle.

Watch the video of the moment below, showing how guests cheered after the blogger caught the bouquet indicating that she will be next to wall down the aisle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7MvUDAnDX_/?hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gTMIKwGS8o

I pray she finds a real man like me..
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mosebolatan26:
Haters r just too much abeg... she will surely have her own man that will truly love her and its soon. Those of u complaining about her body, even d females among you with flattened and worse slippers too, she breast fed a child okay, after some time the breast will gather more flesh and elevate as long as she’s wearing a supportive bra, are your balls not fallen too? undecided
lol hearing that for the first time (ball falling) anyway all I see is the nipples talking to me in the last picture. ..don't mind them jare.

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Do you wish for an adventurous valentine trip and 100% fun with your loved ones, then make it a date by participating in this trip to Erin IJESHA water falls.. check poster for info and contact details
Or WhatsApp 09055231074
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
YelloweWest:
Wayo! She didn't catch it. Her sister gave it to her grin

I wish her a good husband shaa, she really wants to get married
Amen oo.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Onyi22(f): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
D sister gave her
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Rozaytee: 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
WaywardSon:
She should just go and marry a white dude because Nigerian men will not take her serious, they will just pretend because of money she has. White dudes can love for real and that's what she should be after, Real love. She's already made the money and already has a child. So just her personal lover na e remain
true talk
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
RPirez:
She can now go marry her common sense! cool

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by bilulu(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
zeedof:
This life self

Bible go against sex before marriage

Quran go against sex before marriage

If she want to marry now, either the pastor or imam will still come and preach and blessed the marriage without reading those verses that said no to sex before marriage....

We are the one fooling ourself in this country...

The bible is against sex before marriage but the pastor will still wed her because the same bible preaches forgiveness.... are you more righteous
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by sweetilicious(f): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
wwwihy:
Attitude is everything. I like her positive attitude
Whatever you confess with your spirit man,the universe will have no choice than to obey
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by pressplay411(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Why is she excited?

Any hope to get married?

She is a single mom, she has no business catching any bouquet.

Hanty leave am for the maidens grin

Actually it's quite interesting if you'd reconsider.
Some ladies want marriage just to get hitched and get financial security.
And here she is, she is financially secure but still believes in marriage. I think that makes her an amazing amazon.
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Averey: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
post=85735948:
This signifies only one thing beautiful Linda!
[/s]
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by obabiz: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Dont underestimate the power of black d***
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by goat22: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
RPirez:
She can now go marry her common sense! cool

Hello my boy, buttocks dey normal if it black for color?
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Oreofe20: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
She is tall na....whatelse na she go catch am
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Linda really wants to get married. Chai, God will surely answer her prayer for a good husband. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Femeto: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Rubbish Agbaya.
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by zeedof(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
bilulu:

The bible is against sex before marriage but the pastor will still wed her because the same bible preaches forgiveness.... are you more righteous
there is always something to back it up and you just did one..... ok... make una continue.....
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by zeedof(m): 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
SoNature:

You see, the Bible made it clear in Matt 7:1 that nobody made us the judge over anything.

All judgements belong to God.

Please stop sounding sanctimonious
this year I have pleadge not argue or carry another person headache... If you are victim then you are fine and if you not but you think you can advice someone for such, go ahead... all I have to say is what i have said earlier
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by zeedof(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
bonnyhope:

Bros, What is your point?

That the pastors/iman should not conduct wedding for sinners or what?
the point is 90 person of Nigeria are hypocrite... we pretend too much, and when it happen we act as if we don't know.. that's what clergy does....
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by zeedof(m): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
bilulu:

this year I have pleadge not argue or carry another person headache... If you are victim then you are fine and if you not but you think you can advice someone for such, go ahead... all I have to say is what i have said earlier
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by RaptorX: 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
WaywardSon:
She should just go and marry a white dude because Nigerian men will not take her serious, they will just pretend because of money she has. White dudes can love for real and that's what she should be after, Real love. She's already made the money and already has a child. So just her personal lover na e remain
So whites don't pretend because of money? You people just turn white people to this infallible creatures with no blemish.
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by donprinyo(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
This my broda Don Jazzy de dull o.
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Gabkosh: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
Everybody na billionaire to bloggers. Billionaires ko. How much billion dollars she get.
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Mrexcell(m): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Billionaire blogger and single mum of one, Linda Ikeji yesterday, caught the bouquet at the wedding reception of her sister, Sandra.

According to reports, Linda Ikeji alongside a couple of other ladies stepped out when it was time for the bride to throw the bouquet and luckily, Linda caught it with much struggle.

Watch the video of the moment below, showing how guests cheered after the blogger caught the bouquet indicating that she will be next to wall down the aisle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7MvUDAnDX_/?hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gTMIKwGS8o

Linda really fall my hand I never believed she will only end up as a baby mama after all her shakara see how her junior sisters are now showing her how it's done. It's not even going to be all that easy to find a single guy to settle down with her with her son unless a gold digger or an alhaji who is just looking for another wife to add to his harem.
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by mastermaestro(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
StarUp:
Issorite...

Meanwhile...
You borrowed money from me and you are now posting "I wish I could just die"... Are you mad? I cover you with the blood of Jesus.

What kind of wicked joke is this? grin grin

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by sofiscatedmoron: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
but her niples are showing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluchi Onweagba-lucas Has The Best Bikini Body In Africa? ( Photo ) / Dolapo Badmus Reacts As Naira Marley Says Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 50th Birthday In Lingerie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.