Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl (100478 Views)

Alexandre Lacazette Re-signs For Lyon / Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Dancing At A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
homo erectus diggerus tongue

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Tookool(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
No wonder the loosing Streak for my dear club ..... infidelity is a great sin and it brings bad luck. Lacazette so na you dey cut cut my tickets
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Ryan03(f): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
Netanya:
who is kazeem
are those lips real? I wouldn't mind kissing them
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by toprealman: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
You can tell from his body language on the pitch. Ozil is next
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
xtophy1:
His girlfriend, his stunning cheat, his problems.

Pls, anybody with an idea of a very cheap driving school in Gwarimpa, abj

Dem go just teach you how to drive enter Lagoon!

1 Like

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by sacx: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Netanya:
and why do you say that

Because it's true. I know you too well.
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by maverick97(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
no wonder he ain't scoring goals again....�����.. only twerking at defenders.... elepon blue

1 Like

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Pidginwhisper: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Netanya:
That is why I can never date a celebrity if the event tries to happen. No one should bash me oo
is that you or Dianne?

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Netanya(f): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
sacx:

Because it's true. I know you too well.
what sad
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Netanya(f): 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
is that you or Dianne?
me
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Isoduwa(m): 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
I thought they say there is love � in sharing so how come someone is crying over what? D!ck
Women learn how to share

You can't take the d!ck with you when lying on your deadbed

1 Like

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Pidginwhisper: 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Netanya:
me
The resemblance is glaring though.
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by sprints1: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
Netanya:
That is why I can never date a celebrity if the event tries to happen. No one should bash me oo
fine girl, nice lips btw
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Netanya(f): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
The resemblance is glaring though.
someone told me this too once
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by sacx: 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
Netanya:
what sad

No worries, I got you in safe hands wink
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Cousin9999: 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
Imagine earning 4.2M euros a year and being a famous athlete -- and those are the women you get. I'm not trying to insult anyone though because everyone has their own taste and preferences, and every pot has a lid.

[img]https://media1./images/e04340c1cdfaf8d7add7e81b06a4fe54/tenor.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Lefty500: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
Dobson43:
angry

This is all every lady has to offer.....white or black

White or black, it's always pink inside.

2 Likes

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Netanya(f): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
sacx:

No worries, I got you in safe hands wink
who are you joo
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by agrowell: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
Netanya:

Tell the truth and let the devil be ashame.

1 Like

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
rentAcock:
She cannot say she didn't know he was still dating, a simple google search would've provided the name, picture and even the address of his girlfriend.

Men are polygamous by nature. Monogamy is a man-made concept brought upon by religion and civilisation. There's a reason why you can be married to a supermodel-looking wife but your average looking housegirl will be tripping you. Men are designed to think of sex every 5 seconds, this constant urge for sex is to ensure procreation and the continuation of our specie.

Regardless, it is not an excuse for lacazette to cheat, but it takes a man with great restraint to stay faithful at all times.
Don't women cheat too?He cheated with a lady who is after money and fame not love.

2 Likes

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
Netanya:
So you cannot date WizKid or davido?Talk am again before I woze you.
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by BlackSeptember: 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Netanya:
who is kazeem
My mechanic
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by endy69: 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
He should be given a red card so he won't play against my team. Lol but on a serious e fit be say na just one night stand
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by sacx: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Netanya:
who are you joo

Follow me
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by karkinase(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am proud of him and I hope he does not feel bad about this.

He has the money,
He has the fame,
He has the looks,
He has the charisma,
He has the achievements,
He has the preek

He'd only be a fool to shortchange himself by sticking to one lady when he should use all his spare time in getting his preek wet.
The worst that will happen is that she will leave and another will happily come.

These ladies are not loyal.
They're down with you when you're up,
And the relationship is up once you're down.
Then you'd chase after them like a lost puppy while they make you feel guilty for making it fail.

By default, the most subtle of women is a self-centered schemer.
So you think you're playing her when she actually designed the game plan for you.

Even your own wife who complains that you spend too much time hanging out with your male buddies in your youthful days won't give a shiiit about you when she goes spending months on end doing 'omugwo' at the kids' when you two are aged and your game is up.

Enjoy life now my brothers.
But enjoy it safely.
If you wanna go raw, just ensure you don't let a dumb girl get pregnant for you.

God bless Ubunja with more wisdom so that his miseducations will further free more fvckboy, toycvnt husbands who think the only reason God created them is to lick female butt.
If only they knew they'd have more butts to play with if they never licked one.

Men have been the victim all along, these crafty women are the victors.

Lacazette please don't allow yourself be at the mercy of a woman because the only thing she can offer to you can be offered to you by thousand others.
love this part
These ladies are not loyal.
They're down with you when you're up,
And the relationship is up once you're down.

8 Likes

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by unbitchable(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
she was needed for 3 months only.
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

1 Like

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by oloriLFC(f): 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Funda is a gold digger and a home wrecker, she granted the interview so as to destabilize Alex's relationship, which she thinks will pave way for her.

Alex is just another stupid footballer, they never learn

Sardinia need to work on her body, she seem too relaxed
Sardinia is a place smiley
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Chatinews: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
The C.E.O of V.E_signature popularly known as Uncle Burna is giving out 20k to 2 lucky winners weekly.

To stand a chance to be among one of the lucky winner.

Facebook Page: v.e_signature

1. Visit https://m.facebook.com/uncleburna/
2. Like the page
3. Share any of his post
4. Comment done

Instagram handle: v.e_signature

1. Visit https://instagram.com/v.e_signature?igshid=9mee4y8cck2v
2. Follow the page
3. Like any of his post
4. Comment done

Note: The higher you share or like, the higher your chance of winning
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Bobosneh: 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Alex owomi ba e my hand don catch you so na for this aunty goal post you dey score your goal. no wonder arsenal just dey play 1:1, 1:2, 2:1 bad striker. but as a Malian always remember thou shall not pay for olosho tejo gbadun arayin to tun j'omo ologo
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by toprealman: 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tookool:
No wonder the loosing Streak for my dear club ..... infidelity is a great sin and it brings bad luck. Lacazette so na you dey cut cut my tickets
The guy is always disconnecting......badluck ke?
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
KingAzari:
He is a player na. Players don't stay with one club na or one game for a long time. They change clubs.
but messi doesn't change club na..abi messi no be player?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time / Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every / Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.