Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl (100480 Views)

Alexandre Lacazette Re-signs For Lyon / Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Dancing At A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by smellingpussy442: 7:45am On Jan 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am proud of him and I hope he does not feel bad about this.

He has the money,
He has the fame,
He has the looks,
He has the charisma,
He has the achievements,
He has the preek

He'd only be a fool to shortchange himself by sticking to one lady when he should use all his spare time in getting his preek wet.
The worst that will happen is that she will leave and another will happily come.
In fact, he should dump the two of them.

These ladies are not loyal.
They're down with you when you're up,
And the relationship is up once you're down.
Then you'd chase after them like a lost puppy while they make you feel guilty for making it fail.

Being broke amplifies your flaws but a rich man is loved and God-sent to them.
Ask Venita or ask Regina.

By default, the most subtle of women is a self-centered schemer.
So you think you're playing her when she actually designed the game plan for you.

Even your own wife who complains that you spend too much time hanging out with your male buddies in your youthful days won't give a shiiit about you when she goes spending months on end doing 'omugwo' at the kids' when you two are aged and your game is up.

Enjoy life now my brothers.
But enjoy it safely.
If you wanna go raw, just ensure you don't let a dumb girl get pregnant for you.

God bless Ubunja with more wisdom so that his miseducations will further free more fvckboy, toycvnt husbands who think the only reason God created them is to lick female butt.
If only they knew they'd have more butts to play with if they never licked one.

Men have been the victim all along, these crafty women are the victors.
They make you feel guilty for wanting more yansh when they won't think twice to spread their legs for anyone who can give them attention, give them money or tell them what they want to hear.

Lacazette please don't allow yourself be at the mercy of a woman because the only thing she can offer to you can be offered to you by thousand others.
bravo. I like ur type of man.
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by OnPointMan(m): 7:45am On Jan 13, 2020
At least if he can't score on the pitch he can score in za oza room.

If you want to be a scorer too, check my signature
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Kingrexyl(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has the money,
He has the fame,
He has the looks,
He has the charisma,
He has the achievements,
He has the preek

He'd only be a fool to shortchange himself by sticking to one lady when he should use all his spare time in getting his preek wet.
The worst that will happen is that she will leave and another will happily come.

Then you'd chase after them like a lost puppy while they make you feel guilty for making it fail.

So you think you're playing her when she actually designed the game plan for you.

Even your own wife who complains that you spend too much time hanging out with your male buddies in your youthful days won't give a shiiit about you when she goes spending months on end doing 'omugwo' at the kids' when you two are aged and your game is up.

But enjoy it safely.
If you wanna go raw, just ensure you don't let a dumb girl get pregnant for you.

God bless Ubunja with more wisdom so that his miseducations will further free more fvckboy, toycvnt husbands who think the only reason God created them is to lick female butt.

They make you feel guilty for wanting more yansh when they won't think twice to spread their legs for anyone who can give them attention, give them money or tell them what they want to hear.

Lacazette please don't allow yourself be at the mercy of a woman because the only thing she can offer to you can be offered to you by thousand others.
True
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by lucky4west: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2020
the guy does not look happy in that pics...maybe the GF id too fat...footballers and women...women follow the money
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by hush15: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Funda is a gold digger and a home wrecker, she granted the interview so as to destabilize Alex's relationship, which she thinks will pave way for her.

Alex is just another stupid footballer, they never learn

Sardinia need to work on her body, she seem too relaxed

The girl na thief. Pure ass gold digger. If he had even told her about her girlfriend, she would have still cheated and probably blackmailed like she is doing now. So either way, she is as devious as they come. Finding safe haven, just imagine...
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by ceeceeco: 9:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Walkingkilo:

Endorsed, Signed & Sealed!!!

NwaAmaikpe,May Wisdom never depart from your cerebrum.
Endorsed, signed, certified, sealed & approved.
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2020
magicminister:
It’s his personal life and his business.
Though I can’t help but notice that most black athletes and celebrities go for whites women but you’d rarely ever see a white celebrity with a black women.

Our women are beautiful and intelligent. It’s quite unfortunate that our successful men would rather give their economic power to the whites than to bring it back home.
Time and time again, we’ve seen these white women clean out the black athletes account during a divorce a separation!

It is well sha. I pray that in my life time, the black race will rise like a phoenix and take an enviable position in the world! It starts with Nigeria! If nigeria don’t succeed, the black race is doomed!
how is Africa's success tied to Nigeria? I just wish that other countries in Africa will start to develop, so that Nigeria can sit and learn from examples closer to home...we have failed Africa as it is...waiting for Nigeria to develop is a white elephant project. This is especially true when you take into account the poor mentality of Nigeria's current leadership
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by nkakp(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2020
Are u a poet?!

Kudos my man!!!! You're only remembered when you are up

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has the money,
He has the fame,
He has the looks,
He has the charisma,
He has the achievements,
He has the preek

But enjoy it safely.

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2020
Netanya:
listen bro , not all ladies are whatever you think they are. I CANNOT date those guys you mentioned there, simple. and please keep your woze

Can you date me even if it’s just for a day?
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by sweetrace(f): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2020
Dobson43:
angry

This is all every lady has to offer.....white or black

Maybe you need to improve your mindset. Then, maybe you’ll get to meet woman who have more value than what you’re used.
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by piagetskinner(m): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2020
but some guys are wicked sha.... after turning his girlfriend to old mama... see folds everwhere

he is now opting for a fine bodied lady
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 13, 2020
Netanya:
That is why I can never date a celebrity if the event tries to happen. No one should bash me oo
Is it only celebrity that cheats? Even the average Joe thinks its his birthright to cheat.
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2020
kingkakaone:

How many did Adam marry?

Polygamy is a man made concept brought upon by our unlearned fathers of old.
Then they value more children and women as they have more people to work on their farms.

None of God's prophets was monogamous. None!
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Netanya(f): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2020
greggng:

From the picture on your profile , you look like under 16....and should be busy facing your studies instead of dabbling into adult things.
next person please
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by YelloweWest: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has the money,
He has the fame,
He has the looks,
He has the charisma,
He has the achievements,
He has the preek

But enjoy it safely.

Analysis of a boy...

1 Like

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by isaacprinz(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
That's why he keeps missing chances on clear goals
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Cousin9999: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
magicminister:
Though I can’t help but notice that most black athletes and celebrities go for whites women

Most black athletes are married to black women. GTFOHWTBS

but you’d rarely ever see a white celebrity with a black women.

That's because black women find white males ugly, not sexy, feminine, and white males have small genitals. Unless a black woman is suffering from mental illness or extreme desperation (or a f***ing idiot), she finds white males absolutely repulsive. There's also the fact that most white male celebrities are homosexuals.

It is well sha. I pray that in my life time, the black race will rise like a phoenix and take an enviable position in the world! It starts with Nigeria! If nigeria don’t succeed, the black race is doomed!

You're an idiot and a degenerate. Please stop polluting this board with the fecal matter that you dream up, or that some r*tard white pays you to post.
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by sparta191(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has the money,
He has the fame,
He has the looks,
He has the charisma,
He has the achievements,
He has the preek

But enjoy it safely.

haha haha bro you're crazily crazy.
thumb's up
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Dobson43: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
sweetrace:

Maybe you need to improve your mindset. Then, maybe you’ll get to meet woman who have more value than what you’re used.

You are indeed 100% sweetness.
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by bluefilm: 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
NaotoKan:

Do you know why?

It's because they were all gays.
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by seangy4konji: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
Oloriburuku...

Why she no spread legs for a plumber down the road..

Alaye park well jor..
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
NaotoKan:

Show me the places in the bible that corroborate your idea. Elijah, Samuel, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah.
Your key word in your statement was "none".
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Fourwinds: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Netanya:
That is why I can never date a celebrity if the event tries to happen. No one should bash me oo
you want the diick for yourself alone
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Tapout(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has the money,
He has the fame,
He has the looks,
He has the charisma,
He has the achievements,
He has the preek

But enjoy it safely.

choi!!! Mad oh!! cheesy

The bolded tho.... cool
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
Netanya:
listen bro , not all ladies are whatever you think they are. I CANNOT date those guys you mentioned there, simple. and please keep your woze
Shakara oloje ni O.We know una.
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by tck2000(m): 10:45am On Jan 14, 2020
magicminister:
Though I can’t help but notice that most black athletes and celebrities go for whites women but you’d rarely ever see a white celebrity with a black women.

Our women are beautiful and intelligent. It’s quite unfortunate that our successful men would rather give their economic power to the whites than to bring it back home.
Time and time again, we’ve seen these white women clean out the black athletes account during a divorce a separation!

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by ZionJay(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
tompat86:
Footballers ain't loyal....

U nko? undecided undecided
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Adesammy111(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2020
Set awon Rashford
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Pidginwhisper: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Netanya:
someone told me this too once
Had expected you to say ppl do say this because it’s so glaring. Trust your weekend has been great
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Netanya(f): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Had expected you to say ppl do say this because it’s so glaring. Trust your weekend has been great
it's been great jae. and yours?
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Pidginwhisper: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Netanya:
it's been great jae. and yours?
was ok.

Sorry about the tardiness in response

1 Like

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Netanya(f): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
was ok.

Sorry about the tardiness in response
it's okay dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time / Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every / Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.