Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl (100477 Views)

Alexandre Lacazette Re-signs For Lyon / Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Dancing At A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Achiever247(m): 1:51am On Jan 13, 2020
No wonder he is yet to help his club get to where they are meant to be
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by DAVIDAZ: 2:00am On Jan 13, 2020
No wonder He is finding it very difficult to score goals of late,I can't even remember when late he scored a goal
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by wwwihy: 2:06am On Jan 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am proud of him and I hope he does not feel bad about this.

He has the money,
He has the fame,
He has the looks,
He has the charisma,
He has the achievements,
He has the preek

He'd only be a fool to shortchange himself by sticking to one lady when he should use all his spare time in getting his preek wet.
The worst that will happen is that she will leave and another will happily come.
In fact, he should dump the two of them.

These ladies are not loyal.
They're down with you when you're up,
And the relationship is up once you're down.
Then you'd chase after them like a lost puppy while they make you feel guilty for making it fail.

Being broke amplifies your flaws but a rich man is loved and God-sent to them.
Ask Venita or ask Regina.

By default, the most subtle of women is a self-centered schemer.
So you think you're playing her when she actually designed the game plan for you.

Even your own wife who complains that you spend too much time hanging out with your male buddies in your youthful days won't give a shiiit about you when she goes spending months on end doing 'omugwo' at the kids' when you two are aged and your game is up.

Enjoy life now my brothers.
But enjoy it safely.
If you wanna go raw, just ensure you don't let a dumb girl get pregnant for you.

God bless Ubunja with more wisdom so that his miseducations will further free more fvckboy, toycvnt husbands who think the only reason God created them is to lick female butt.
If only they knew they'd have more butts to play with if they never licked one.

Men have been the victim all along, these crafty women are the victors.
They make you feel guilty for wanting more yansh when they won't think twice to spread their legs for anyone who can give them attention, give them money or tell them what they want to hear.

Lacazette please don't allow yourself be at the mercy of a woman because the only thing she can offer to you can be offered to you by thousand others.

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by xtophy1(m): 2:41am On Jan 13, 2020
teejaybil:

Definition of cheap?
What is your budget?

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by wany(f): 2:51am On Jan 13, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
grin grin

Lacazette I can now officially call you a man. Men are created to cheat and women are created to be cheated upon.. please continue my man, you do well. That's why you are a striker.. not easy striking multiple hoes pussy.

Hahahahah no dear,is rather the other way round,women are born cheats,and men are created to be cheated upon,how come women term them maga.thank god for culture binding some women if not....I repeat if not ...........and suicide among
men for over plenty for woman matter.
undecided
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Jagggz: 2:53am On Jan 13, 2020
Is this news?
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Octaves(m): 3:19am On Jan 13, 2020
magicminister:
It’s his personal life and his business.
Though I can’t help but notice that most black athletes and celebrities go for whites women but you’d rarely ever see a white celebrity with a black women.

Our women are beautiful and intelligent. It’s quite unfortunate that our successful men would rather give their economic power to the whites than to bring it back home.

It is well sha. I pray that in my life time, the black race will rise like a phoenix and take an enviable position in the world! It starts with Nigeria! If nigeria don’t succeed, the black race is doomed!
Yet the successful black athletes will be the first to cry racism
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by fareed69(m): 3:36am On Jan 13, 2020
puyol005:
That's how arsenal's stars do

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by BEN1986: 3:42am On Jan 13, 2020
You can't cheat on a gf,you owe her nothing but mutual understanding without any legal backing. You can only be said to have cheated on someone you are legally involved with.

1 Like

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Ustec: 4:08am On Jan 13, 2020
foleskay:
Most black players are cheats. From adebayor to William galas, Ashley Cole, wilfried bony Infact the list goes on and one. Its not so common with the whites sha. Eg Rooney, Beckham, giggs etc
giggs that was sleeping with his brother's wife,
I detest that guy with passion.
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Famous4real(m): 4:11am On Jan 13, 2020
reportminds:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/10719754/alexandre-lacazette-cheated-girlfriend-nightclub-worker/amp/

sharp bad guy..the guy no dey update anything about him family on Instagram unlike Aubameyang...you go think say e no dey socialite. grin grin grin
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by ba7man(m): 4:39am On Jan 13, 2020
Dobson43:
angry

This is all every lady has to offer.....white or black

Yoga, ba?
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Originalsly: 4:44am On Jan 13, 2020
Electricboy:

this guy no get taste

Didn't you read the headline?.....it clearly stated stunning night club worker... so how dare you say he has no taste? ...all because somebody made a small mistake and posted the wrong photos. Be patient.
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by lexy2014: 5:04am On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by lexy2014: 5:05am On Jan 13, 2020
Originalsly:

Didn't you read the headline?.....it clearly stated stunning night club worker... so how dare you say he has no taste? ...all because somebody made a small mistake and posted the wrong photos. Be patient.

4d fact that d headline say "stunning", does it mean d lady is actually stunning?
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by lexy2014: 5:07am On Jan 13, 2020
foleskay:
Most black players are cheats. From adebayor to William galas, Ashley Cole, wilfried bony Infact the list goes on and one. Its not so common with the whites sha. Eg Rooney, Beckham, giggs etc

John Terry slept with d gf of his Chelsea and england colleague Wayne bridge. Even lampard cheated on his gf while he was a player. Cheating isn't a black thing. I don't no were u got ur info from
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Originalsly: 5:10am On Jan 13, 2020
lexy2014:

4d fact that d headline say "stunning", does it mean d lady is actually stunning?

She should be....but nothing stunning posted as yet.
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Jamorezzi: 5:16am On Jan 13, 2020
A player job is to play grin
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by lexy2014: 5:16am On Jan 13, 2020
Originalsly:

She should be....but nothing stunning posted as yet.

If nothing stunning was posted, then it means she isn't stunning. Same way if d pictures posted don't potray her as stunning according to u, then she isn't stunning
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by ubunja(m): 5:23am On Jan 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has the money,
He has the fame,
He has the looks,
He has the charisma,
He has the achievements,
He has the preek

He'd only be a fool to shortchange himself by sticking to one lady when he should use all his spare time in getting his preek wet.
The worst that will happen is that she will leave and another will happily come.

Then you'd chase after them like a lost puppy while they make you feel guilty for making it fail.

So you think you're playing her when she actually designed the game plan for you.

Even your own wife who complains that you spend too much time hanging out with your male buddies in your youthful days won't give a shiiit about you when she goes spending months on end doing 'omugwo' at the kids' when you two are aged and your game is up.

But enjoy it safely.
If you wanna go raw, just ensure you don't let a dumb girl get pregnant for you.

God bless Ubunja with more wisdom so that his miseducations will further free more fvckboy, toycvnt husbands who think the only reason God created them is to lick female butt.

They make you feel guilty for wanting more yansh when they won't think twice to spread their legs for anyone who can give them attention, give them money or tell them what they want to hear.

Lacazette please don't allow yourself be at the mercy of a woman because the only thing she can offer to you can be offered to you by thousand others.
Roger that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by uthlaw: 5:44am On Jan 13, 2020
rentAcock:
She cannot say she didn't know he was still dating, a simple google search would've provided the name, picture and even the address of his girlfriend.

Men are polygamous by nature. Monogamy is a man-made concept brought upon by religion and civilisation. There's a reason why you can be married to a supermodel-looking wife but your average looking housegirl will be tripping you. Men are designed to think of sex every 5 seconds, this constant urge for sex is to ensure procreation and the continuation of our specie.

Regardless, it is not an excuse for lacazette to cheat, but it takes a man with great restraint to stay faithful at all times.
na them,.making ladies to be feeling on top of the world with yeye Grammer...later come here to rant how they cheat on them!
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Melkizedeck: 5:55am On Jan 13, 2020
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=85742603] shocked

He has the money,
He has the fame,
He has the looks,
He has the charisma,
He has the achievements,
He has the preek

But enjoy it safely.

I keep telling my friends, You're one of the most intelligent nairalander ever to grace this earth!
I noticed how you wrote your masterpiece to seem poem-like. I can only imagine a scene from a nollywood movie where a man who at the verge of taking his life because of a woman gets hit by these words of wisdom from a friend with a poetical speaking style! That movie would sure be a bomb and a life saver to many attempting that nonsense!!!
Nigerians don't know what they got in you. If you were abroad (Western World), you would have been called their modern day Socrates!!!

MAY UBUNJA REIGN SUPREME!!!

3 Likes

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by franchasng: 6:08am On Jan 13, 2020
rentAcock:
She cannot say she didn't know he was still dating, a simple google search would've provided the name, picture and even the address of his girlfriend.

Men are polygamous by nature. Monogamy is a man-made concept brought upon by religion and civilisation. There's a reason why you can be married to a supermodel-looking wife but your average looking housegirl will be tripping you. Men are designed to think of sex every 5 seconds, this constant urge for sex is to ensure procreation and the continuation of our specie.

Regardless, it is not an excuse for lacazette to cheat, but it takes a man with great restraint to stay faithful at all times.
cool
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Cousin9999: 6:23am On Jan 13, 2020
lol

Lacazette as a boy: One day I'm gonna be a footballer and make lots of money and get models

Reality:

[img]https://media1./images/51302798cf651e8196578b362136ce86/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has the money,
He has the fame,
He has the looks,
He has the charisma,
He has the achievements,
He has the preek

But enjoy it safely.

Sense is not far from you at all. Words broken and well spoken...

2 Likes

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by onadana: 6:37am On Jan 13, 2020
rentAcock:

Spot on.
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by oruma19: 6:41am On Jan 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has the money,
He has the fame,
He has the looks,
He has the charisma,
He has the achievements,
He has the preek

But enjoy it safely.

I am saving this writeup sharp sharp, it makes so much sense... This guy u baaaaaad gan..lol.. One love

2 Likes

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by livebyday(m): 6:53am On Jan 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has the money,
He has the fame,
He has the looks,
He has the charisma,
He has the achievements,
He has the preek

But enjoy it safely.

grin
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 13, 2020
rentAcock:

men don't cheat
My great grandfather married 4 wives, my grandfather married 12 plus over 10 concubines, my father married 3. None of those women ever said a thing. Men of this generation are a joke. Women are still very hypergamous but have successfully conned men out of polygamy
Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by boxypane(m): 7:06am On Jan 13, 2020
Dobson43:
angry

This is all every lady has to offer.....white or black

Re: Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl by Papadoh(m): 7:38am On Jan 13, 2020
reportminds:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/10719754/alexandre-lacazette-cheated-girlfriend-nightclub-worker/amp/
Mtcheew stunning ko stoning ni, rubbish news & useless piece of info. And it even made it to the frontpage, shame on these mods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time / Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every / Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.