Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line (72840 Views)

Breaking:yoruba Lawyers Dare, Buhari Line Up 50 SANS To Stand As A Legal / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
DaBullIT:

Why don't you look for a lawyer to inteprete the write up to you
shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
Zanan finally outshined Zara Buhari , now occupying Office of the First Daughter !!

ADA of Nigeria
ZANAN BUBU ,
Office of the FIRST Daughter , Federal Republic of Nigeria
Aso Rock, Abuja
Nigeria.

only you using DSS and Flying Presidential Jet

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
lol,they simply developed thick skin against your eternal taunts and attacks.. When u call somebody a 5,the class citizen who would never rule in his own country ,the least the person could do is show u proof that at least he isn't known for carrying rubber plates and harassing motorists and passersby.

Still a better reaction than bringing out a dagger and lunging at a taunter

An Igbo man is not known for harassing motorists and passersby except the DSS and Police who are Ndi Igbo, I get your point.
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
post=85745127:

2[b]. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
[/b]

Felix Terungwa Dav be warned

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
Stalwert:
Any fool would have known that fraud was involved but because it is Buhari and pigdiots are involved, the story of using a previous line belong to PMB daughter was used to manipulate the intellectual weak and emotional wrecks.
sharaaaap!

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by CharlotteFlair: 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Guy..u no just get friend for jungle..see how u dehorned that bull guy .. Am sure he is still dazed

No chill for your side grin
But this is not the real reason you cried out loud. There's nothing Savage about his post. Mahn up broh cheesy
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by debbysure01(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
This is actually very hard to believe

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
Ok that's your headache now?

First it was Igbos hate themselves.

Now it's Igbos are ganging up like a flock.

But for you Yoruba mooslims, it's ok for one man to hold an entire race down, hypnotized and blind and in unison hall "omoluabi" right?

It's past your bedtime Papa.

Another one, they keep it up, it's your bedtime grandma,
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by BrutusOj(m): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
LuIuosas:
Lies to cover up
As in big fat lies
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Balyz: 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
Thunderblasts:

Your father name na inyamurin
Are you an Inyamurin man like okolie too?
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Mightyhaiz: 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
But this is not the real reason you cried out loud. There's nothing Savage about his post. Mahn up broh cheesy
Man up?

Don't get u bro

For nairaland?

Dem never born the person papa papacheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by hchiboy: 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lies oooooo
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Mightyhaiz: 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

An Igbo man is not known for harassing motorists and passersby except the DSS and Police who are Ndi Igbo, I get your point.
Do you sniff gutters before posting?

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by StPete: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
post=85743663:

DaBullIT, just report this one to the mod.
Instead of replying him in same foul words.

And also the one above this post.
One day they will learn how to respect the rules of a forum.

Peace out!

He called people bastards, yet u want him to report to the mods when he got a slice of his own treaTment. Very funny human being u are
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Do you sniff gutters before posting?

No, do you?
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Nostradamus: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
Davinity:
Lies everywhere... The big question now is why was he not arraigned, when he asked to be arraigned, they release him, obviously they investigated him, what did they find? it is not rocket science for crying out loud.

Nigeria is still a sh!t hole abeg
and one dunce wanted to fight saintsamurai because he said ghana is better than nigeria.
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Mightyhaiz: 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

No, do you?
So what is the cause of the delirium..I could barely understand a word of yours

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by PeterUdeme: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Rebuke:

Damn! I give it to yhu bro! I am happy we still have some intelligent people here.

Imagine the lies. He knew Hanan was supposed to be out of the country at the time but was still calling the line. Who was he expecting to pick the call? Hanan duplicate in naija abi? This government is evil, pure evil. Devil dey learn where dem dey. angry

You are actually not smart. You can call someone’s line even when they are abroad if they “roam” their line. Too many retards here.
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
So what is the cause of the delirium..I could barely understand a word of yours

It's your fault that you don't understand my words, not mine
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Minjim: 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gen Buhari has denigrated our security agencies.
All they do now is tell us blatant lies. They don't even care whether we see thru it or not. They are ok as long they tell their lies.
Why was a criminal released?
Where is the complainant, can't he speak for himself/ herself?
hese are the memories well informed Nigerians will have of Gen Buhari after power
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by vanunu: 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

I just pity you guys

You are a big foool. You think I am Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
If the story that he tried to use the number to extort unsuspecting victims is true and not FAKE, why was he not prosecuted? Based on the man's own account, he was released after spending 10 weeks in jail. Moreover, Nigerian police and security officers are not known to be law-abiding and I seriously doubt that they would have released him after 10 weeks if he actually committed any crime. So, I seriously doubt this latest version of the story. It is another fake story planted by the agents of the government to smoothen over their false arrest and illegal behaviors. No reasonable Nigerian should fall for that bull shit.

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
What happened when dss detained sowore and others, efcc detained internet scammers, police detained thieves, ndlea detained drug peddlers? They were all detained, even jailed based on investigation and evidences. If truly dss had strong evidence against mr. Okolie, will they release him without any open evidence and investigation? I don't support Buhari on this, her daughter messed up

post=85743238:

Some Nairalanders are actually wise!
Some people came up with this last week,
explaining what could have transpired.
Now we have it from DSS.

But you see fraudsters, criminals, thieves, that their lives have been turned upside down by the looters they supported supporting this impostor!
They are never ready to do any legitimate job,
They are only out to scam other people trying to make 2 ends meet.
You will all rot in prison.

Quote us or cancel our post if you are affected by this post as usual, criminals.

Scammers everywhere!
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
vanunu:

You are a big foool. You think I am Igbo.

Why are you then unreasonable if you are not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by PeterUdeme: 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
SKYQUEST:

The man called the line & suspected something funny because he knew the president's daughter was supposed to be out of the country.
He knew the president daughter was out of the country and he still called the line----this is like 2+2=22

The president’s daughter could have roam her line. Retard!
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Minjim: 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
PeterUdeme:

You are actually not smart. You can call someone’s line even when they are abroad if they “roam” their line. Too many retards here.

She was studying abroad for years.
Do people living abroad roam lines?
You only roam if you are spending days or weeks.
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Mightyhaiz: 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

It's your fault that you don't understand my words, not mine
Technically its my fault.. I probably pushed you into this incoherence by battering your hate filled mindset with cold facts . I knew it was bound to happen..

Don't expect my apologies tho..

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Smallville1(m): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Am open for business, old Facebook and Instagram accounts for sale at a give away price promo ongoing
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Minjim: 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
PeterUdeme:

The president’s daughter could have roam her line. Retard!

She was living and studying abroad.
Does it make sense to roam when you'll be spending years in a country?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

#istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! / Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos / 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.