Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line (72833 Views)

Breaking:yoruba Lawyers Dare, Buhari Line Up 50 SANS To Stand As A Legal / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by vanunu: 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

She reported ignorantly to the DSS that someone had cloned her number not knowing that networks re assign dormant numbers

Don't mind the ideoot.

2 Likes

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by SexytorresE(f): 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
The line has not been used for long,it was later sold to mr okolie . And u called number that was abandoned for years ? How comes u never knew she hasn’t been using the line all this while until that day u called and noticed the person using it, isn’t Hanna . Shior! Staged thou grin pls next!

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Minjim: 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
PeterUdeme:

Why did the DSS arrest him?

Because they can. That's just why.
Otherwise, they wouldn't have released him

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Technically its my fault.. I probably pushed you into this incoherence by battering your hate filled mindset with cold facts . I knew it was bound to happen..

Don't expect my apologies tho..

I already understood your scope of reasoning, I think it's not necessary you apologize
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Smallville1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
Am open for business, old Facebook and Instagram accounts for sale at a give away price promo ongoing.

Cleaned old Facebook accounts, posts removed, tags removed and cleaned for a new user at affordable prices, Instagram with 100, 1000 and above followers also up for grabs rush now while offer lasts.

call me@09050141826
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Minjim: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
post=85743238:

Some Nairalanders are actually wise!
Some people came up with this last week,
explaining what could have transpired.
Now we have it from DSS.

But you see fraudsters, criminals, thieves, that their lives have been turned upside down by the looters they supported supporting this impostor!
They are never ready to do any legitimate job,
They are only out to scam other people trying to make 2 ends meet.
You will all rot in prison.

Quote us or cancel our post if you are affected by this post as usual, criminals.

Scammers everywhere!

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
If the man actually planned to defraud, where is the complainant?
Why was he released? Why wasn't he taken to court?

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by vanunu: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

I pity them for paranoia and the stereotypical thinking among them, you barely see an Igbo person having different perspective from the other Igbos, that's it, look at the post and confirm my point, you are all saying the same thing, and it's not like you personally know one another

You are totally unreasonable, you should go back to school, how do you know that those posting are Igbos

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by poseidon12: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bunch of liars. How come the so called fraudster was not charged and even released with the said phone number?

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by PeterUdeme: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Minjim:

She was studying abroad for years.
Do people living abroad roam lines?
You only roam if you are spending days or weeks.

You could if you have the money.
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by PeterUdeme: 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
Minjim:

She was living and studying abroad.
Does it make sense to roam when you'll be spending years in a country?

So people studying abroad don’t come home. They spend 4 years abroad?
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Minjim: 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
If this is the best story this rogue DSS can come up with, the man should sue their lying asses.

The whole story is riddled with blatant and conspicuous lies
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Nwaonyishi69: 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
This regime and lies is like 5 and 6.
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by PeterUdeme: 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Minjim:

Because they can. That's just why.
Otherwise, they wouldn't have released him

They can? What sort of reasoning is this? Why have they not arrested you because they can?
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Minjim: 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
PeterUdeme:

So people studying abroad don’t come home. They spend 4 years abroad?

So, she was roaming a dormant line?!

Why are u ppl so incorrigible

2 Likes

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by xeju: 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
kiyosaki1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-man-was-arrested-by-dss-for-allegedly-using-buharis-daughters-line/

when you need to give your brothers job even when they are intellectually incapable to do the job. we're treading on a path of primitivity cos of nepotism
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by olas24u(f): 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
This will not fly!
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Surulereman(m): 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Only from Daura Secret Service.
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Minjim: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
PeterUdeme:

They can? What sort of reasoning is this? Why have they not arrest you because they can?

That statement is either beyond u or u dont live in Nigeria where police arrest people for no reason

Go to Aso Rock and shout, " Bleep Buhari'

See whether u won't be arrested. As if that's a crime

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by PeterUdeme: 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
poseidon12:
Bunch of liars. How come the so called fraudster was not charged and even released with the said phone number?

The president might have told them to drop the charges because of the outrage. Nigerians read too much politics to issues. They already attached the president’s name to it and his image has been recently battered by sowore’s debacle. He could have asked them to let him go since he has not successfully defrauded anyone. No one asked why he was arrested when the news broke. They just read politics to it.
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by PeterUdeme: 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Minjim:

That statement is either beyond u or u dont live in Nigeria where police arrest people for no reason

Go to Aso Rock and shout, " Bleep Buhari'

See whether u won't be arrested. As if that's a crime

Is that what he did? He shouted bleep buhari? I live in Nigeria. Police, especially DSS don’t just arrest you. Police might extort you though.
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Minjim: 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
PeterUdeme:

The president might have told them to drop the charges because of the outrage. Nigerians read too much politics to issues. They already attached the president’s name to it and his image has been recently battered by sowore’s debacle. He could have asked them to let him go since he has not successfully defrauded anyone. No one asked why he was arrested when the news broke. They just read politics to it.

And he's going to court?!

We never heard of this until the man came out and made it public.
If he's guilty and they let him go. Will he come out with the story?
The Dss is only talking because the man made it public

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by poseidon12: 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
Stalwert:
Any fool would have known that fraud was involved but because it is Buhari and pigdiots are involved, the story of using a previous line belong to PMB daughter was used to manipulate the intellectual weak and emotional wrecks.

If fraud was involved, why is he not being charged to court? And why did they release the sim to him? Some of you stupid Nigerians never look at issues objectively without being tribalistic.
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by bigiyaro(m): 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
DaBullIT:
Bastards argued with me

And same idiots are still saying the suspect shouldn't have been released ,

I know a few lawyers are on this forum, intent was emphasised in the write-up, meaning he hasn't scammed anyone successfully yet

Same sets of idiots are saying its a cover up

Believe what you choose but the fact remains (albeit known to sensible people) okolie attempted to defraud people

He ran away from home

And was arrested for intent to defraud
mumu, if intent to defraud is a crime, why was he not taken to court? if its not a crime, what was he arrested for?
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by ifiokjohn(m): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
post=85743238:

Some Nairalanders are actually wise!
Some people came up with this last week,
explaining what could have transpired.
Now we have it from DSS.

But you see fraudsters, criminals, thieves, that their lives have been turned upside down by the looters they supported supporting this impostor!
They are never ready to do any legitimate job,
They are only out to scam other people trying to make 2 ends meet.
You will all rot in prison.

Quote us or cancel our post if you are affected by this post as usual, criminals.

Scammers everywhere!
You are blinded and bound by sentiments that is why you are still an Ewa.

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Minjim: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
PeterUdeme:

Is that what he did? He shouted bleep buhari? I live in Nigeria. Police, especially DSS don’t just arrest you. Police might extort you though.

Lucky you.
But if you say you live in Nigeria and you have not seen some one being arrested for not committing any crime. Then I doubt u truly live in Ng

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by PeterUdeme: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
Minjim:

So, she was roaming a dormant line?!

Why are u ppl so incorrigible

You just showed your low IQ. It was a response to why was he calling her when he knows she was abroad. Hope you get it now retard?
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by vanunu: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
PeterUdeme:

Spurious assumption.
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by fof1: 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
kiyosaki1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-man-was-arrested-by-dss-for-allegedly-using-buharis-daughters-line/

SO HAS D MAN BEEN PROSECUTED NOW?, ALL LIARS SHALL HAVE THEIR PATHS IN D LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMESTONE... BEWARE...
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
vanunu:

You are totally unreasonable, you should go back to school, how do you know that those posting are Igbos

I'm totally unreasonable and I should go back to school, I should go back to school to do what exactly, if I now say you are reasoning like an Igbo man, would you not insult me again
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by PeterUdeme: 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Minjim:

Lucky you.
But if you say you live in Nigeria and you have not seen some one being arrested for not committing any crime. Then I doubt u truly live in Ng

So the guy was arrested for doing nothing. Then why did you guys attach Buhari’s daughter to it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

#istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! / Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos / 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.