Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Gay Church Opens In Igboland - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (17907 Views)

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Gay Church In Nigeria / Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by udennaa: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2010
tayolumi:

Especially in the African mentality being gy as an abomination
this has nothing to do with african mentality.non discrimination against gays in the western world doesn't mean it is acceptable to most of them.beign gay is an abomination,it is evil!
tayolumi:

But what makes someone who is sleeping with someone of his sex different than some other person who kills or maybe a pastor in a "non-gay-church" who is eating all the offering money and all that.
why would someone sleep with someone of his sex when there are many of the opposite gender to sleep with in the first place?God didnt destroy sodom n gomorah because they stole or killed,He destroyed them because of homosexuality.gays should know that all sins are not equal n stop justifying their actions by believing they are the same with people who lie or steal,they are not
tayolumi:

As Jesus said in the bible, let those of you without sin step out first! Don't judge them just because they're gay but pray for them that the Lord will show them the right path!
yes we are all sinners n nobody is without sin but like i'l always believe,being gay is sin of the highest order.the bible you n i read is opposed to it.as xtians,we are to reprove evil n it is evil to be gay,hence we reprove gays.the prayer should be said by them for God to deliver them from the demon of gay n open their eyes to the right way.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by jamesugo: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2010
the end is near.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Ladyrsky46: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2010
Ymodulus:

This is a welcome[color=#990000][/color] Development[/b]
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Mobinga: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked tHE eND
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by bababuff(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2010
jamesugo:

the end is near.

Yeah, October 21st 2011. undecided
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by MrCork7: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2010
IB womens always play had to get anyways. wiic waz why they had to open a gay church! tongue
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by MrCork7: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2010
nitewalker:

Verily my friend. You are a loud mouth shnuck.

You are not worthy of the milieu of the lowly TRIBALIST.

your posts are irreverant and irrelevant to say the least. Alas, one could safely ascert

that, your mom has no son in you. (im insulting u by the way) grin cheesy

nitewalker, brother, u people now have a gay church. so what are u still complaning about? u shuld be happy! angry
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by daroz(m): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2010
Day Spring Asembling, them tell una say them be church? God forbid
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by jamesugo: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2010
bababuff:

Yeah, October 21st 2011. undecided

Is that date your b/day?
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Nwaaba1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2010
that church of satan wAS first build in aba but aba people destroyed it now ia umunze nawaooooooooooo
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by beeman80: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2010
Wumine:

Why do they have to label it "Church"?
I also wonder myself.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by PupetMasta(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2010
A church is a private entity, so I don't see any reason why the owner/leader can't practice whatever doctrine he want so far it does not goes against the law of the state. It is called a church does not mean it practice Christianity so the bible cant be used to judge the leaders and followers of this new movement. Let them carry go with their belief, let the constitution judge them and not Bible, Koran or any other book.

lastly, people should stop tagging anything they have not been exposed to as a sin, instead call it abnormal. You can only call it a sin if the offender is of the same faith as you.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by creamyswit(f): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2010
dis is crazy.all the same we all nid 2 put dem in prayers 4 they do not know wat they r doing.

@mr cork,u r lucky u can,t be easily caught because i would hav sent out kidnappers 2 come and pick you with dat big head of yours.then,u will know the stuff ibo people are made of and then u will be LOYAL.

Wait,who said u can,t be caught?u r in the plan now,watch out,
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by agitator: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

IB womens always play had to get anyways. wiic waz why they had to open a gay church! tongue

True talk, but not when cash is involved.

Mr¬Cork:

nitewalker, brother, u people now have a gay church. so what are u still complaning about? u shuld be happy! angry

The guyz are hippy
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by chakula: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2010
Aloy_Emeka and his tale.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by MrCork7: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2010
creamyswit:

@mr cork,u r lucky u can,t be easily caught because i would hav sent out kidnappers 2 come and pick you with dat big head of yours.then,u will know the stuff ibo people are made of and then u will be LOYAL.

Wait,who said u can,t be caught?u r in the plan now,watch out,

creamyswit . Madam i dont mind if u take me, as long as u gots big booosi, heavy Nyansh pluys extra thigh. I will be happy tongue
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by babsmii(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2010
it should simply be named a gathering not a church, some journalists needs to go back to schoool!
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by enomakos(m): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2010
that is not a church too me,it is a gay joint

http://indianbestactress..com/
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by slymm(f): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2010
whatever, most of the people so angry here, are closet homosexuals, you will not believe the things they do behind closed doors. Many fornicators come here and spew gabbage about homosexuality being a sin, and then you go home and your boyfriend puts his head between your legs. Please stop the judgement, you are all better than no one, stop thinking their homosexual sin is greater than your sin of fornication, if at all god is angry, then he is angry at all of you. Confess, and stop withh the hollier than thou attitude.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Blazay(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2010
Ndi-Igbo Xtians and anus business. cheesy
They sure love to play with shiaite don't they?
These are the same peeps that will be preaching against adultery and pre-marital sex and all that jazz.
Abstenance with wilki-leaking rectums. grin

According to him, he is not competent to comment on the matter without first obtaining clearance from their pastor who he said lives in Aba, Abia State.

You name it. You can find it in Aba, Abia st[b]eh[/b]t
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by dayokanu(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2010
This is a swingers club
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by McCoy91(m): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2010
Lol @ the topic 'Gay Church Opens In Igboland'. What happened to 'Gay Church Opens In Anambra State' or something? Am not Igbo btw. @ OP, smh if the story is fully accurate. Men wearing skirts. Lmao
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by nitewalker: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

Mr cork. Your moniker is indicative of one who has already leaped out of the closet, plse dont attempt to drag us all there with u. your comfortability with your homosexuality though commendable bestows upon you no right to castigate and denegrate an entire tribe to your accepted sexuality. I stand by my condemnation of you as a loud mouth tribalist, and thus I hereby bequeath upon you the lowly crown of naira lands idiot of the week. ( im neither ibo nor naija) go figure.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by jimgirl(f): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2010
Mr. Cork, you always make me laugh. Don't you get pissed off by comments people make in response to you?
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by PupetMasta(m): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2010
I think this gathering is tilted more towards a club setting than a religion setting, I think the leader should be applauded for trying to go outside the norm and should not be stopped. The right of association and religion is in the Nigerian Constitution and even the bible allows you to dine with the devil if you want to, so who are we to stop another person from exercising his/her constitutional right. People seem to forget that the next man might not share his/her religious belief.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Shoolar(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2010
Nawa 4 naija ooo! Na so dem go dey practice stupidity culture wey no belong 2 NIGERIA.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Nektar(f): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2010
jimgirl:

Mr. Cork, you always make me laugh. Don't you get pissed off by comments people make in response to you?
ar u wt ur right senses at all?
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by xtremeidea(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2010
the world is indeed coming to an end. Tseeeewww, Dats wat happens when we borrow culture and automatically absorb the negative part of it too!!!
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by seedord247(m): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2010
Can somebody tell this is not real
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by slymm(f): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2010
no need asking questions like is this real? It is as real as a heart attack, and you best believe it. Nothing borrowed from any culture. Homosexuality has been going on in this precious continent for centuries. It is just that more and more people are being bold about it. So many poor nigerian men languishing in marriages to women , when all they want is a fellow man to rub their sugar stick, so many begging secondary school boys to give them their true orgasm, oh dont even go to the women, believe it or not 90 per cent of women here are so bi sexual, infact they want a womans touch. So condem if you will, judge if you must, just do not come here and say it is a borrowed culture.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by TippyTop(m): 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2010
ragdollz:

How can someone honestly put "gay" and "church" in the same sentence??

Can u retards stop speaking for God?.
Retards are here spewing rubbish while the man who built the alter in their church is stealing public funds like there was no tomorrow.  
Why is a gay man a bigger sinner than someone who stole millions meant for schools, hospitals etc. Retards never get their priorities right hence the present state of affairs in Nigeria. What people do behind closed doors is non of your business except you habour the thoughts of homosexuality yourself. I couldn't give a flying f u.c.k to homosexuality like I wouldn't if you told me you enjoy fuucckking your wife in the a.s, s.
Its non of my business. I actually believe many of you here screaming louder than anybody, habour gay tendencies. I trully believe you guys are gays thats why most of you enjoy topics like this.

PEACE OUT!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays / Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor / "And The Lord Repented"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.