Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Gay Church Opens In Igboland - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (17920 Views)

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Gay Church In Nigeria / Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by r231(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2010
just passing
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2010
                               Can u retards stop speaking for God?.
Retards are here spewing rubbish while the man who built the alter in their church is stealing public funds like there was no tomorrow.  
Why is a gay man a bigger sinner than someone who stole millions meant for schools, hospitals etc. Retards never get their priorities right hence the present state of affairs in Nigeria.

GBAM! I am glad someone finally said it. Whenever someone drops the word "Gay" or "homosexual" into a post Nairalanders come pouring out to talking about how we cannot allow this immorality, sin, and affront to african culture etc stand. Meanwile IBB a former DICTATOR is running for the office of PRESIDENT instead of rotting in a crappy Nigerian prison(a situation he  helped to create ), 70% of Nigerians are living on less than $1 a day, Nigerian lawmakers are the highest paid public theives servants in the world, and to top it all off the country is shambling towards another 50 years of failure like a 50 year old drug addict. Nigerians, we need to get our priorities straight and fast.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by ajetii(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2010
How can someone honestly put "gay" and "church" in the same sentence??

Does the sun shine?, Is the grass green? Where is your village?

Are they not in the same dictionary?

Even the Pope knows a gay bishop exist or is any of you holier than the Pope?
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by nitewalker: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2010
ajetii:

Does the sun shine?, Is the grass green? Where is your village?

Are they not in the same dictionary?

Even the Pope knows a gay bishop exist or is any of you holier than the Pope?

Good one bro. damn, it feels good to know there is some smart folks in here.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by lazywealth(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2010
Sick humans angry sicklers embarassed
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by udennaa: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2010
you all posting in defence of gays are talking nonsense.i reiterate,[b]HOMOSEXUALITY IS EVIL![/b]christianity is against it,islam is against it,even the law of the land(constitution of nigeria) is against it.it is incomparable to any other sin.[b]IT IS AN ABOMINATION,ARU![/b]the passion with which some of you posted shows you have been hit where it touches.we nigerians must not permit this malady to stand in our nation,we must continue to speak out against the perverse n demonic practise whether 'they' like it or not.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by lovemoi2(f): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2010
Idehn:

GBAM! I am glad someone finally said it. Whenever someone drops the word "Gay" or "homosexual" into a post Nairalanders come pouring out to talking about how we cannot allow this immorality, sin, and affront to african culture etc stand. [size=20pt]Meanwile IBB a former DICTATOR is running for the office of PRESIDENT instead of rotting in a crappy Nigerian prison([/size]a situation he  helped to create ), 70% of Nigerians are living on less than $1 a day, Nigerian lawmakers are the highest paid public theives servants in the world, and to top it all off the country is shambling towards another 50 years of failure like a 50 year old drug addict. Nigerians, we need to get our priorities straight and fast.

thank you, they follow one commandment strictly and ignore another

bunch of hyppocrits
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by mystikal(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2010
Cross Dressers trying to express themselves ni
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by viclee009: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2010
What can I say other than the end is at hand. Repent or be damned.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Sagamite(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2010
Tippy Top:

Can u retards stop speaking for God?.
Retards are here spewing rubbish while the man who built the alter in their church is stealing public funds like there was no tomorrow.  
Why is a gay man a bigger sinner than someone who stole millions meant for schools, hospitals etc. Retards never get their priorities right hence the present state of affairs in Nigeria. What people do behind closed doors is non of your business except you habour the thoughts of homosexuality yourself. I couldn't give a flying f u.c.k to homosexuality like I wouldn't if you told me you enjoy fuucckking your wife in the a.s, s.
Its non of my business. I actually believe many of you here screaming louder than anybody, habour gay tendencies. I trully believe you guys are gays thats why most of you enjoy topics like this.

PEACE OUT!!!

Idehn:

GBAM! I am glad someone finally said it. Whenever someone drops the word "Gay" or "homosexual" into a post Nairalanders come pouring out to talking about how we cannot allow this immorality, sin, and affront to african culture etc stand. Meanwile IBB a former DICTATOR is running for the office of PRESIDENT instead of rotting in a crappy Nigerian prison(a situation he  helped to create ), 70% of Nigerians are living on less than $1 a day, Nigerian lawmakers are the highest paid public theives servants in the world, and to top it all off the country is shambling towards another 50 years of failure like a 50 year old drug addict. Nigerians, we need to get our priorities straight and fast.

Reetarded Rubbish!!!

Moronic arguments!!!

So because IBB is walking free we should ignore the filth called homosexuality.

We should even ignore the fact students are failing NECO enmass because IBB looted and is walking free.

The country is "shambling towards 50 years of failure" so we should sit aside and allow faggotism to be added to our failures?

Reetarded arguments like if all focus of complaints should only be on one or a few problems and the rest should be ignored.

STFU if you have nothing sensible to say.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2010
ALL YOU NEED IS ISLAM,and nothing more
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by nitewalker: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2010
uplawal:

yea right. and start blowing things up.
what is with u guys and explosives?.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by patorini(m): 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

creamyswit . Madam i dont mind if u take me, as long as u gots big booosi, heavy Nyansh pluys extra thigh. I will be happy tongue

abeg abeg, my ribs don dey pain me eh!!!!!!!!!!! i don laff tire. you no go kill me eh!!!!
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 07, 2010
Let me spell it out so that you can understand it.
The bolded are Nigeria's real problems. The italics are your imaginary or personal problems.

So because IBB is walking free we should ignore the filth called homosexuality.

We should even ignore the fact students are failing NECO enmass because[b] IBB looted and is walking free[/b].

The country is "shambling towards 50 years of failure" so we should sit aside and allow[i] faggotism[/i] to be added to our failures?

Reetarded arguments like if all focus of complaints should only be on one or a few problems and the rest should be ignored.

We should be addressing our real problems instead of being hypocritical cowards and attacking arguably one of the most vulnerable groups in our society just to put on airs. We are no better than an weak man who beats on his family just to feel powerful. Unlike you, I am not concerned with what likely is .1% of the population are willfully doing in the privacy of their bedrooms. Frankly, Nigeria could do with a few less people trying to have children they cannot take care of. That is why the Almajiris issue(another real problem in Nigeria) is such an issue.

Please sir, take your own advice before you give it.

STFU if you have nothing sensible to say.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Sagamite(m): 1:12am On Dec 07, 2010
Idehn:

Let me spell it out so that you can understand it.
The bolded are Nigeria's real problems. The italics are your imaginary personal problems.

How are they imaginary?

Idehn:

We should be addressing our real problems instead of being hypocritical cowards and attacking arguably one of the most vulnerable groups in our society just to put on airs. We are no better than an weak man who beats on his family just to feel powerful. Unlike you, I am not concerned with what likely is .1% of the population are willfully doing in the privacy of their bedrooms. Frankly, Nigeria could do with a few less people trying to have children they cannot take care of. That is why the Almajiris issue(another real problem in Nigeria) is such an issue.

Please sir, take your own advice before you give it.

So if the "real" problems are not solved, we should ignore other problems?
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 07, 2010

How are they imaginery?

Please tell me how homosexuals have had a direct impact upon your life?

Also I call B.S on this story. I think this thread was started to troll for comments.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Sagamite(m): 1:16am On Dec 07, 2010
Idehn:

It is unnatural and disgusting just like necrophilism, bestiality and paedophilia.

The might defer in consent but the "desire" to engage in such relations of all categories is dysfunctional.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 07, 2010
I did not ask you what you think of homosexuality. I asked you

Homosexuals did not do anything to give you your opinion of them. You probably got it from your parents,pastor, and bible(probably just to confirm your own belief) who got it from their parents,pastor, and bible(probably just to confirm their own belief), who got it from your parents,priest/king, and Europeans/Traditional beliefs?(some traditions treat the issue differently) etc. Also consent, is the primary issue here. That is why we do not equate love making with being despoiled. And before you ask I am a vegan.

So if the "real" problems are not solved, we should ignore other problems?
NO! You and probably a lot of Nigeria are the ones who take issue with homosexuals. However, they did not do anything to you nor I. If you have a problem with them then you should deal with it by not associating with them period. A cheap,quick, and easy solution for you and probably most people.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Sagamite(m): 1:38am On Dec 07, 2010
Idehn:

I did not ask you what you think of homosexuality. I asked you

Homosexuals did not do anything to give you your opinion of them. You probably got it from your parents,pastor, and bible(probably just to confirm your own belief) who got it from their parents,pastor, and bible(probably just to confirm their own belief), who got it from your parents,priest/king, and Europeans/Traditional beliefs?(some traditions treat the issue differently) etc. Also conscent, is the primary issue here. That is why we do not equate love making with being despoiled. And before you ask I am a vegan.

Amsorry!!!

You psycho-analysing me now?  grin

Where did you get to the conclusion I am a Xtian in you professional "psycho-analysis"?

What now? You are going to conclude I am muslim, Mr psycho-analyst?  undecided

Where did you even come to a conclusion I follow any belief or faith?

Mate, it is personal analysis and guttural & natural disgust that mainly helped me form my opinion.

And consent is not the primary issue! Clunking rubbish!

Naturality is the primary issue.

I am not telling you what I think about homosexuality, I am telling you WHAT homosexuality is.

Idehn:

NO! You and probably a lot of Nigeria are the ones who take issue with homosexuals. However, they did not do anything to you nor I. If you have a problem with them then you should deal with it by not associating with them period. A cheap,quick, and easy solution for you and probably most people.

What clunking RUBBISH!!!

Explain to me from what you have seen in other countries how homosexuality does not become part of your society once accepted.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by yme1(f): 1:38am On Dec 07, 2010
In NIGERIA?
i find this so hard to believe
what about the culture? the simple upgraded/guided decent morality the people possess?
is this their own way of modernization?
cause really i can't believe this madness is spreading in AFRICA like SARS
LORD have mercy  cry cry
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by AloyEmeka8: 1:55am On Dec 07, 2010
uplawal:

We don't want to breed more terrorists abeg.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 07, 2010
Amsorry!!!

You psycho-analysing me now?  Grin

Where did you get to the conclusion I am a Xtian in you professional "psycho-analysis"?

What now? You are going to conclude I am muslim, Mr psycho-analyst?  Undecided

Where did you even come to a conclusion I follow any belief or faith?
My apologies. Since this is technically not the "Muslim" section I inappropriately assumed you were Christians. Although if you were raised in a religious family/society my statement is likely to still stand in many ways. However, that is beside the point. One cannot eschew their personal beliefs from the influence of others, which is to say your belief about this issue is mainly a product of upbringing and not anything you nor homosexuals actually did.

Mate, it is personal analysis and guttural & natural disgust that mainly helped me form my opinion.

Some people have guttural disgust by the sight of blood, the color yellow, and heights. However, that is not grounds for determining what is natural and what is not natural. Simply by existing nature(which is everywhere) can we call something "natural" using a Physical definition. However, if you are operating under a different definition than by all means please present it.

Naturality is the primary issue.
This sounds like a vacuous term similar to "spirit". I am guessing it does not have any coherent definition behind, but is presented as such.

However, again this is all beside the point as it is still opinion of Homosexuality, not
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Sagamite(m): 2:26am On Dec 07, 2010
Idehn:

My apologies. Since this is technically not the "Muslim" section I inappropriately assumed you were Christians. Although if you were raised in a religious family/society my statement is likely to still stand in many ways. However, that is beside the point. One cannot eschew their personal beliefs from the influence of others, which is to say your belief about this issue is mainly a product of upbringing and not anything you nor homosexuals actually did.

Amsorry!!!

Lets go back again.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DL1yfQFa4o[/flash]

So if someones personal belief is influenced by religion, and the belief cannot be eschewed from the religion, that necessarily means and is PROOF the belief is wrong?

Are you having a laff, mate?  grin grin grin

Is that your argument?  grin

Idehn:

Some people have guttural disgust by the sight of blood, the color yellow, and heights. However, that is not grounds for determining what is natural and what is not natural.

Amsorry!!!

Where did you see the point of disgust as the fundamental proof of my argument of unnaturality?

Idehn:

Simply by existing nature(which is everywhere) can we call something "natural" using a Physical definition. However, if you are operating under a different definition than by all means please present it.

So according to your arguments,  grin grin grin grin grin paedophilia is natural merely because it exists?

So according to your arguments,  grin grin grin grin grin necrophilia is natural merely because it exists?

So according to your arguments,  grin grin grin grin grin bestiality is natural merely because it exists?

Idehn:

This sounds like a vacuous term similar to "spirit". I am guessing it does not have any coherent definition behind, but is presented as such.

However, again this is all beside the point as it is still opinion of Homosexuality, not

Amsorry!!!

I don't see how your link or found grounds of comparison between transcendency and biology.

That was one lame comparison.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 07, 2010
So if someones personal belief is influenced by religion, and the belief cannot be eschewed from the religion, that necessarily means and is PROOF the belief is wrong?

No. I am saying you think your belief is somehow objective, when clearly it is subjective. That is why you fell back onto this nebulous concept of "naturality" as some kind defense when you have done nothing but appeal your personal experience as objective proof.

Simply by existing nature(which is everywhere) can we call something "natural" using a Physical definition. However, if you are operating under a different definition than by all means please present it.

So according to your arguments,  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin paedophilia is natural merely because it exists?

So according to your arguments,  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin necrophilia is natural merely because it exists?

So according to your arguments,  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin bestiality is natural merely because it exists?

Unfortunately yes just like hunger, malnutrition,murder,death, hurricanes, tornado's, tsunamis, supernova's and all the not so pleasant things that occur in life. Saying something is natural is not to say it is good or bad. It is simply to say that it exists by the definition I am using. If your definition is different than present it. But, do not hold me to connotations you get when you hear me say something is natural, as I do not know what you mean by natural. Hence, my comparison of another vacuous term i.e "spirit" which should have been obvious. You have yet to define coherently what "naturality" is in a fashion that even supports your proposition and I doubt you will(short of saying it is whatever you want it to be).

What clunking RUBBISH!!!

Explain to me from what you have seen in other countries how homosexuality does not become part of your society once accepted.
Not by much I guess. In Europe, the societies are still light years ahead of Nigeria and in South Africa their societies problems had nothing to do with homosexuality in the first place.
Scratch that, I did some mild research and apparently homosexuality is used as excuses justification for the despoil incidences involving men trying to "correct" alleged female homosexuals. So I guess it ironically somehow causes violent men to become even more violent towards women?

Did you not say this. Hopefully you can forgive for thinking this is part of how you formed your opinion of the "naturality" of being a homosexual.

But again, this is all beside the point because this is not what I asked you. This is.

The fact that you refuse to answer, but instead seek to tangentially connect them to yourself is telling. You hate them or maybe just what they do. That is fine, you do not have to like everyone and everything. All I am saying is that it is your problem not the worlds (or even Nigeria's for that matter). I am done here.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Ranoscky(m): 6:25am On Dec 07, 2010
uplawal:

Mrs "BEST RELIGION", I'll like to read your reply to the question below, and don't tell me U didn't, see it, thanx.

nitewalker:

yea right. and start blowing things up.
what is with u guys and explosives?.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by AkinEgba: 6:49am On Dec 07, 2010
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by reubeno(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2010
what a pity, 'the end of days'
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by mrofficial(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2010
Well I'm just waiting till the day Jesus will come and take us out of this cruel world. And some say the world has no end.

Mark 13:8
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these [are] the beginnings of sorrows.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by deluxecad(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2010
This is more appropriate in the Crime section. Sacrilege!!!
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2010
I cannot help but feel this "global gay experience" movement is a form of imperialism undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Watch This Shocking Video - TB JOSHUA PROPHESIED ZAMBIA'S VICTORY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.