Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? (5429 Views)

Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Timekeeper: 7:39am On Jan 14, 2020
charvick:
Wow.... Thanks for the advice bro, so true and I appreciate.

Lemme tell. U the hard part.. U may love her and it feels hard to let her go.. U may pity her and wana take her back but trust me, if u take her back, she will be the one to pity you...

Just take a decision now and u will be happy to have taken it... Do the right thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Timekeeper: 7:41am On Jan 14, 2020
Kingsteve:

In that case, she can't really be faulted.
Still...
If she was forced to the man due to hardship, why didn't the man marry her?
I still don't get...

Ok, let's assume it isn't her fault, but you complained about her flirting online.
Can you really live with all her baggage?
Just think with your head before making a decision.

You're still a young man, and you're yet to meet more women.
You never even start, so don't be in a hurry to jump into marriage with this single mother.
Be wise!

Bros,.maybe she was even flirting in the former husband house sef for him to have thrown her out... And again, bros, no one can be forced to marry someone u don't want in this age.

She wanted the man too bcox he has what he needed which is Money... She loves money and saw the man as the best since he's gat it... Trust me, she has her own fault dt we don't knows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by charvick(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2020
That can't be disputed. She wasn't married to the man though, but money was a huge factor that made her stay for that long, hence, getting 2 kids. She also cheated on him countless times(she did tell me some and I knew from other sources) when he lost his job and when he cheated on her too.

Thanks everyone, just got what I want and will surely make that important move soonest.
Timekeeper:

Bros,.maybe she was even flirting in the former husband house sef for him to have thrown her out... And again, bros, no one can be forced to marry someone u don't want in this age.

She wanted the man too bcox he has what he needed which is Money... She loves money and saw the man as the best since he's gat it... Trust me, she has her own fault dt we don't knows
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by 2buffagain(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2020
charvick:
That can't be disputed. She wasn't married to the man though, but money was a huge factor that made her stay for that long, hence, getting 2 kids. She also cheated on him countless times(she did tell me some and I knew from other sources) when he lost his job and when he cheated on her too.

Thanks everyone, just got what I want and will surely make that important move soonest.

Why the Bleep are you even entertaining this mess?

If you wan chop, chop commot, but why you dey try save ho wey never even still learn?
Like someone said, women like these are dumb animals and will eat dick that is put in front of them with small cash as bait....like a dumb animal.

You are too young to do this to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by charvick(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
Moderator should please, kindly move this to front page for more advice on how to go about this(breaking up) more maturely and appropriately.
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Kingsteve(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
charvick:
Moderator should please, kindly move this to front page for more advice on how to go about this(breaking up) more maturely and appropriately.
Na wa for you sef
What more advice do you need?
Or you want people to advice you to marry her?
Oya...go and marry her if that will make you feel better.
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by charvick(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
My gestures towards her yesterday when she visited me and the experience I had was too much too bear. Crying, cursing etc,i haven't even broke the news of breakup to her yet. I just need a logical way to do this in order to evade her hurting herself.
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Kingsteve(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
charvick:
My gestures towards her yesterday when she visited me and the experience I had was too much too bear. Crying, cursing etc,i haven't even broke the news of breakup to her yet. I just need a logical way to do this in order to evade her hurting herself.
All na manipulation.
Still...
Your choice to make.
Marry her if you so wish.
I know this is what you want to hear.
Go ahead...marry her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Allsingles: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
In my research as a counselor, I have discovered that 90% of single mothers are BEST wives in the marriage market when we go to buy.
Firstly, why do women become single mothers?
Some are DELIBERATE; some are TRAGEDIES (widows) while some are MISTAKES. So if you happen to like a single mother, investigate her motive before you configure the drivers of your feelings. If it's deliberate because she doesn't want to marry a man, you can just date her and walk away; but if it was a MISTAKE OF TRAGEDY, trust me she can be the best WIFE you can ever think of.

1) Single mothers that made mistakes do bring total SUBMISSION to the table of marriage once they know that the man is honest and sincere, because they will see marriage as a classroom where they must correct the mistakes the made in the past.

2) If you want to WIN her, love her child first, and you will see that she will LOVE you with her last breath and blood.
3) Don't forget that as a woman that has put to BED before, there's 85% assurance that she will conceive without toiling from one prayer house to the other to conceive; the baby is evidence of her fruitfulness.

4) Single Mums treat their husbands as LORDS for the sacrifices they make, and easily forgive them no matter the gravity of what they err.
5) If you marry her, do not discriminate the child in your children's budget; see them as equals so you don't sprout the seed of jealousy.
6) If she is a single mum as a widow you may not have problem but if the child's father is alive, both of you should have an agreement from the beginning on welfare and information management. Don't deny the father access to his child but put a password before he can have access to your wife; it implies the gateway should be defined while you monitor the parameters; trust me, the child will grow up to love you as the man that made his/her mother happy more than the.....https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/11/the-untold-life-of-single-mothers.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by oodua1stson: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Riele:

No

You're the one to shut up with your primitive mindset .

Because where you come from girls at 16 are chase away from discussing this kind of topics doesn't mean it applies everywhere .

Face your front and write like an adult that you are .
internet is indeed a leveler. I've been having sex b4 you were born and probably had sex with your mother's age mates. That we are online does not mean you should be stupid.

And if your parents allow to talk when issues like these are being discussed then they have failed you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by charvick(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
I appreciate your advice sir,
But I strongly and convincingly think, it's not applicable to me due to some reasons.
1) Am the only son
2)Am 27yrs of age, while she's 25 as a single mom(*deliberate*)
3) Am currently schooling though earns about 40k monthly as salary.
4)Am an igbo guy, while she's from Jaba
5) Her ex still comes for her, pleading on regular basis.
6) If it's flirting, I can authoritative tell you YES, she does.
7) Am NCE holder that don't won't to further nor ply her profession but settles and comfortable with a job of 20k, how can the family be catered for?
cool My brother it's countless, fact is it's just WAHALA.
Allsingles:
In my research as a counselor, I have discovered that 90% of single mothers are BEST wives in the marriage market when we go to buy.
Some are DELIBERATE; some are TRAGEDIES (widows) while some are MISTAKES. So if you happen to like a single mother, investigate her motive before you configure the drivers of your feelings. If it's deliberate because she doesn't want to marry a man, you can just date her and walk away; but if it was a MISTAKE OF TRAGEDY, trust me she can be the best WIFE you can ever think of.

1) Single mothers that made mistakes do bring total SUBMISSION to the table of marriage once they know that the man is honest and sincere, because they will see marriage as a classroom where they must correct the mistakes the made in the past.

2) If you want to WIN her, love her child first, and you will see that she will LOVE you with her last breath and blood.
3) Don't forget that as a woman that has put to BED before, there's 85% assurance that she will conceive without toiling from one prayer house to the other to conceive; the baby is evidence of her fruitfulness.

4) Single Mums treat their husbands as LORDS for the sacrifices they make, and easily forgive them no matter the gravity of what they err.
5) If you marry her, do not discriminate the child in your children's budget; see them as equals so you don't sprout the seed of jealousy.
6) If she is a single mum as a widow you may not have problem but if the child's father is alive, both of you should have an agreement from the beginning on welfare and information management. Don't deny the father access to his child but put a password before he can have access to your wife; it implies the gateway should be defined while you monitor the parameters; trust me, the child will grow up to love you as the man that made his/her mother happy more than the.....https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/11/the-untold-life-of-single-mothers.html
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by cooooooks(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Being a single mother isn't the problem per se

Showing red flags is the problem.

charvick:
Good morning all.
I have a challenge facing me for a while now. I've been dating this young girl (25 yrs) for like a year and half now. She is a single mother with 2kids and am a young guy (27yrs) working and as well schooling.

There is some funny characters she displays that is a huge red flag to me, she can flirt online and always pressure for a marriage. Please can she be the right choice?
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Omar09(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
Allsingles:

Whatever made her a single mom, I will not be part of it. Same shit could repeat itself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by karkinase(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
Allsingles:

Slightly agree to this....one of the best females I have ever met was a single mum...in all ramifications she's dere...exposure, cooking, sex etc.
But But it come with plenty trouble wen u wife dem at home cry
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Riele(f): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
oodua1stson:
internet is indeed a leveler. I've been having sex b4 you were born and probably had sex with your mother's age mates. That we are online does not mean you should be stupid.

And if your parents allow to talk when issues like these are being discussed then they have failed you

You're not so smart after all .

At your age , look at your choice of words .

What brought your sex history into this discussion ?

It's your parents that failed you
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Kennyprince: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
ucheHapers:
why would you load up your young life with unnecessary baggage. Look for a good girl with no kids and unnecessary baggage

Shut up young man.
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by charvick(m): 5:41am On Mar 22, 2020
Should I shout praise the Lord!!!!! Or scream Hallelujah!!!!..... Done and dusted with that bitch last two weeks. Perhaps you guys might not know why it took a little long? Brothers fear single ladies with their desperation, love juju no be small thing. How can a young guy love a single mom with 2 kids,divorced,uncareered, flirts and all the guys family loves her. Thank God for one of my rugged aunt (rev. Sister, based in Ghana) that saw her,the rest na testimony.

Brothers and sisters, love juju still dey exist. Praise the Lord!!!! Ah! single ladies, I fear ooooooi

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Allsingles: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2020
charvick:
Good morning all.
I have a challenge facing me for a while now. I've been dating this young girl (25 yrs) for like a year and half now. She is a single mother with 2kids and am a young guy (27yrs) working and as well schooling.

There is some funny characters she displays that is a huge red flag to me, she can flirt online and always pressure for a marriage. Please can she be the right choice?

You are too young to die young.
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Op I eat very well when I go to burials when I see ages like 90,87,102 even I sometimes Branch to some burials uninvited if the death age is meaningful to sit down and eat
But you are just 27yrs of age how do you expect me to eat when you die Please stay away from her
Am sure your mama don't know about it
Cause she knows what to do
Gbogbo ogun baby mama ninu aye E ko ma jona

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by akan102: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2020
Riele:
What exactly is the point of these post ?

To seek opinion from total strangers on your life decisions ?

Or to join the trend of making single mothers look like beasts ?

He only asked a question for advise, gave a few insight of the lady's quality or otherwise which he expect will aid people in advising him accurately, at least this is my take on it don't know what others think
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by luvyaself95(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2020
Timekeeper:

If I abuse u now, u go dey vex.... Sense u no get, u dey do like mumu

Wetin do her baby daddy?

U see red flag, what does ur sense tells u abt red

She is pressuring you again,

She kon get 2 kids join.. Woo, ur life don ruin finish be dt....

If it goes negative, U wil still come here and weep and I will give u bucket to cry..i

If it works for u, I will be at ur wedding

Marriage can happen but it won't last.
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by charvick(m): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2020
I said I finally left the relationship. But using this as a warning and advise to others. Single moms are evil, desperate and can do anything. The lady in particular was loved by almost my whole family,even when a very handful of them haven't seen her in person. Having two kids(which some of the knew) and know am the first and ONLY son of my parents.

Brothers the story too long, but I can assure you guys that after the deliverance (broke up) my sanity has been restored and open doors ooooo.

A single mom, two kids, uncareered, unmannered,flirts etc na whoaooooooo that jazz too make sense. Just want scatter my fine live because she see fine guy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Chrisus(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2020
25 years old with two kids, and single?? Big red flagg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Scenario? / Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her / My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.