Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? (5412 Views)

Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by charvick(m): 1:38am On Jan 13, 2020
Good morning all.
I have a challenge facing me for a while now. I've been dating this young girl (25 yrs) for like a year and half now. She is a single mother with 2kids and am a young guy (27yrs) working and as well schooling.

There is some funny characters she displays that is a huge red flag to me, she can flirt online and always pressure for a marriage. Please can she be the right choice?
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by ajast(m): 1:42am On Jan 13, 2020
Hell No

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by yomi007k(m): 1:51am On Jan 13, 2020
ajast:
Hell No

Hell f**king NO.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by ucheHapers(m): 1:55am On Jan 13, 2020
why would you load up your young life with unnecessary baggage. Look for a good girl with no kids and unnecessary baggage

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by tobechi20(m): 2:05am On Jan 13, 2020
you are not good enough for her

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Riele(f): 2:13am On Jan 13, 2020
What exactly is the point of these post ?
To seek opinion from total strangers on your life decisions ?
Or to join the trend of making single mothers look like beasts ?

9 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Freestainworld(m): 2:15am On Jan 13, 2020
My brother, you are too young to go this part.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by slimjohn2k5: 2:33am On Jan 13, 2020
First ask yourself y the dude she got the kid for didn't marry her

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by johnkey: 3:09am On Jan 13, 2020
Another foolish one on the loose.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by frozen70(f): 3:14am On Jan 13, 2020
charvick:
Good morning all.
I have a challenge facing me for a while now. I've been dating this young girl (25 yrs) for like a year and half now. She is a single mother with 2kids and am a young guy (27yrs) working and as well schooling.

There is some funny characters she displays that is a huge red flag to me, she can flirt online and always pressure for a marriage. Please can she be the right choice?

Don't allow any woman to pressure you for anything especially marriage, no hurry in love

Be her single or single parent

Take your time

Marriage is a journey of rough road but your ability to manage the roughness will lead you to a smoother road

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by AstroG: 3:22am On Jan 13, 2020
How can you marry someone's dumpster undecided , has your level of inferiority reached dah side shocked shocked. You no see fresh,sweet and clean girls for ur hood embarassed

USE YOUR HEAD OOH

22 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by lovenavigation: 4:12am On Jan 13, 2020
you are very stupid to seek advice that you know will kill you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by charvick(m): 5:57am On Jan 13, 2020
I don't get you? Am in a cross path, a time I need to decide and I reached out for advise.
lovenavigation:
you are very stupid to seek advice that you know will kill you.
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Cutehector(m): 5:57am On Jan 13, 2020
If you wanted to marry her, you won't ask nairalanders.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by charvick(m): 6:01am On Jan 13, 2020
Not at all dear. Am no judge over people's life, but when I see red flags and uncertainty especially from one that has been messed from love(leading to being a single mom) I panic!
Riele:

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by MajorWarren: 6:09am On Jan 13, 2020
charvick:
Good morning all.

Where is the baby daddy?

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:12am On Jan 13, 2020
Yes go ahead and marry her.
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by charvick(m): 6:20am On Jan 13, 2020
He is alive and stays not too far from my area. The point is that,hes jobless for some time now and also beats women. He jumped into another relationship after the former and is still single. Care less about the kids too.
MajorWarren:

Where is the baby daddy?
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by MajorWarren: 6:22am On Jan 13, 2020
charvick:
He is alive and stays not too far from my area. The point is that,hes jobless for some time now and also beats women. He jumped into another relationship after the former and is still single. Care less about the kids too.

Bro if he isn’t dead or serving multiple life sentences in prison then don’t proceed with the marriage.
You’re still too young you don’t want that drama.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 13, 2020
"she can flirt online and always pressure for a marriage. Please can she be the right choice?"...

A 25yrs old girl already a mum with two kids out of wedlock and she still flirts with men online. One may be a mistake but two means she is obviously out of control and for you to even consider marrying such a woman with all the red flags, yes she is perfect for your type of man. undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Oche211(m): 6:27am On Jan 13, 2020
charvick:
Good morning all.

You no dey learn?
Run oooo
I have one like that too with two kids. Has been on my neck with love and all that. Her calls are just too much.
Infact, her supposed Love is frightening.
I just put her on ignore mode ooo.
She has done everything to know my house. Na lie.
Once she knows the house, she's anytime visitor.
Imagine 2 kids at such young age.
Such ladies are generally loaded bombs.
Anger (her own is terrible)
Frustration
Bitterness
Just too many loads.
DON'T EVER TAKE THIS ROUTE

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by HQuadreal: 6:36am On Jan 13, 2020
It will end in tears...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by MariahCarrey(f): 7:02am On Jan 13, 2020
Single mothers will feel like killing themselves now after reading this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by itsme01: 7:06am On Jan 13, 2020
grin

Are you alright Mr man, she flirts online, untop of that she has two kids at the age of 25 and prolly has no job

She is too sexually active to have two kids at 25 and already divorced or without her childs father, again a mother of two flirting online is a not a serious person and feels children should be given birth to, to litter the world

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by WildChild00(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2020
Riele:

Don't tell me you are a single mom ma....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Kingofawesome: 7:43am On Jan 13, 2020
Yes she is the right choice. You should go ahead and marry her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by PatriotTemidayo: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2020
Go ahead and Price High Blood Pressure medication as well.

Just passing.............

What happened to the father of the two kids?
Were they ever married?
If they were not, after one child, she had someone like you in the middle and still got pregnant for a second.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by MedicH: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2020
This guy no like himself. To marry non virgins na war self talk more of the ones with kids. Objectivity wise sha unless she's based abroad in the western world while the man is here in hell suffering then u two can work something out. I actually met one this holiday period. The understanding and mindset is very different. It could be worth it. If na a jobless, poor baby maker pls run.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Kobicove(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2020
charvick:
Good morning all.
I have a challenge facing me for a w.... Please can she be the right choice?

You have already seen the red flags therefore you should not be asking this question! undecided
Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by Keemsleek005(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2020
[quote author=J111333 post=85748605]"she can flirt online and always pressure for a marriage. Please can she be the right choice?"...

A 25yrs old girl already a mum with two kids out of wedlock and she still flirts with men online. One may be a mistake but two means she is obviously out of control and for you to even consider marrying such a woman with all the red flags, yes she is perfect for your type of man. undecided[/quote

Lol heavy red flag for the flirting aspect. A good woman that's into a relationship with 2 kids out of wedlock won't flirt, rather she will try and make the relationship work cos she's the one that at disadvantaged here. He shld not allow her pressure him into marriage she's a ticking time bomb.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by kay29000(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2020
Why will you want to marry someone that you claim flirts online? On top of that she already has two kids. Bro, you better back off and look elsewhere. If it is love, trust me, I have been there, you will get over it and find someone you love more than her with time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? by GOFRONT(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2020
Na wa!!!.......What's with some men and their quest for a Fairly used women??

She is not even after 1......But after 2.

I have even seen where some men Marry after 3 woman......Tufiakwa!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship / My Aunt Raped Me / Amazing Couple Shock The World See What Love Can Do -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.