Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,911 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Thoughts Of Suicide Is Only Thing On My Mind –okolie, - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thoughts Of Suicide Is Only Thing On My Mind –okolie, (1716 Views)

Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison / Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Thoughts Of Suicide Is Only Thing On My Mind –okolie, by DaBullIT(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2020
He obviously valued his dog more than those who died

and he's sure if he sneezes again, another set of idiots will lay down their lives again

Stalwert:

They will always be magas, Cownu used them and dumped them, lied to them and even pretended he was dead, on resurrecting only remembered his Dog, Jack which seems to be more important than his mumuish followers. Till now they are still acting like the morons they are following him without question.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Bank Robbery To Happen At Several Branches Of GTB, Staff Customers Beware! / Photo: 10-year-old Pregnant Girl Gets Everyone Talking / Hookup Girl Fight Her Patronizers Over Her Missing Pant, Blames Ritualists Acts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.