Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males (6465 Views)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / I Am Beginning To Hate Men / I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Rekhina:
This is gross ,so u mearnt what u said right now younglady?
But wait...is this not a simple advice I gave u that u now curse my entire life funmis ,
Is just lack of man in your life that is frustrating u ,may Allah help you find a man amin
boo!! Boo!!

Lesbian oshi. Ashawo Kobo Kobo!
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Rekhina(f): 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
boliswitpassprik:

Ain't ever seen a H** so dumb all my life cheesy
Is she not so shameless , one of the most useless here

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Rekhina(f): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
boo!! Boo!!

Lesbian oshi. Ashawo Kobo Kobo!
Am sure u aren't Funmisticqueen because she isn't this wild n uncut ,no she is educated not a market idiot
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
Rekhina:
Am sure u aren't Funmisticqueen because she isn't this wild n uncut ,no she is educated not a market idiot
lesbian, poo eating, old cargo from Dubai.
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
are you not the true lesbian?

You think I don't know you are crushing on amatarasha, but you couldn't tell her, that's why you send her money from Dubai.

You were now angry when she got married because she rejected your advances.

Sebi you are still sleeping with husbandsnatcha?

You sent her your nudes many times.

If anyone is condemned to be single, then it is you. Destined to be an old maid
... Rekhina is sleeping with me grin grin where is this coming from babygirl

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by makydebbie(f): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
There's nothing shameful about being gay?
OP embrace your sexuality. You're a perfect normal boy who is into boys and it's okay.
Don't mind this sanctimonious hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
...Rekhina reks nwa ahu na achookwu hapuya oh nwanyioma...
...............kingsteve y did u keep so quiet grin
Metaphysical is ur wife mad funmi is fighting Do'
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Rekhina(f): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
lesbian, poo eating, old cargo from Dubai.

look at this ugly ducklike hippopotamus , they said u are a cleaner in a clinic which pays u N20k , that's half of my weekend bonus , Funmi ayinde let jealousy no Kee u ,
I would have shown you hell ,but u are so lucky ,

Funmilayo ayinde the jealous wretched pauper and the ugly one lool grin
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Rekhina(f): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
She is like my little sis now , she needs help n a man

Funmilayo Ayinde "Ayinla" needs a man to marry ,frustration no be here ,propose to her I will pay 4 d wedding

Martinez39 will u marry her
AstroG....marry her
Bigcowhorn marry her
Jimyjames marry her
Omar09 marry her
Legendhero marry her I will pay ...
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Hangulsaram: 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
makydebbie:
OP embrace your sexuality. You're a perfect normal boy who is into boys and it's okay.
Wetin you smoke?
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Kingsteve(m): 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Aturitoroman: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
The so called girls here encouraging this homosexual act may god punish you all angry angry...TF

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by khiaa(f): 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fasholu:
Your urge to practicalize what you've watched is perfectly normal, most pple would have the same response to the event, However what you feel is terribly disordered, and you must leverage on psychological and religious tools to treat yourself. Try understanding why such urges are disordered both from a psychological and moral perspective.

The urge to practice homosexuality is not normal.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
makydebbie:
You don't say undecided
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Rekhina(f): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Aturitoroman:
The so called girls here encouraging this homosexual act may god punish you all angry angry...TF
Amen oo makydebbie , Funmisticqueen2 am not among
Lil girls who don't know it dangers ,
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by makydebbie(f): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Notasaints:
You don't say undecided

Live and let live.
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by makydebbie(f): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
Rekhina:
makydebbie , Funmisticqueen2 am not among
Lil girls who don't know it dangers ,

Why are you giving me unnecessary mentions?
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by boliswitpassprik(m): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
Rekhina:
Is she not so shameless , one of the most useless here

Been following her comments, she'd t
rank amongst the top 10 dumbest Nairalanders of all time.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Rekhina(f): 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
khiaa:

The urge to practice homosexuality is not normal.
Thankgod u didn't support it , wonders though since u are fram amelika
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
With all the soft, smooth, curvy, sweet smelling females around, you are attracted to hard, hairy, rough, rank smelling males.
Unimagineable.
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Rekhina(f): 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
boliswitpassprik:

Been following her comments, she'd t
rank amongst the top 10 dumbest Nairalanders of all time.
No man gives her attention that's y , she is like that funmi Ayinla won't change her sinful life ,Allah help her

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by khiaa(f): 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
Rekhina:
Thankgod u didn't support it , wonders though since u are fram amelika

What do me being from America have to do with anything? America doesn't control my thoughts and beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Rekhina(f): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2020
khiaa:

What do me being from America have to do with anything? America doesn't control my thoughts and beliefs.
Then u are in total support , aren't u?
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Lamanii22(f): 12:12am On Jan 14, 2020
Lavisha:
Haa!
Aye re ti fe baje ree.

Lol.. Are you from ekiti?
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by HallaDaTruth: 12:37am On Jan 14, 2020
An evil spirit from the website possessed you. Better pray against it
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by khiaa(f): 2:01am On Jan 14, 2020
Rekhina:
Then u are in total support , aren't u?

You are dumb as fk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Omar09(m): 7:05am On Jan 14, 2020
Rekhina:
She is like my little sis now , she needs help n a man

Funmilayo Ayinde "Ayinla" needs a man to marry ,frustration no be here ,propose to her I will pay 4 d wedding

Martinez39 will u marry her
AstroG....marry her
Bigcowhorn marry her
Jimyjames marry her
Omar09 marry her
Legendhero marry her I will pay ...

With all due respect I comfortably reject the proposal in good faith and pass it down to Legendhero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Rekhina(f): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2020
Omar09:

With all due respect I comfortably reject the proposal in good faith and pass it down to Legendhero
Why dear?
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Omar09(m): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2020
Rekhina:
Why dear?

Why settle for less when I can get the best.
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2020
Rekhina:
look at this ugly ducklike hippopotamus , they said u are a cleaner in a clinic which pays u N20k , that's half of my weekend bonus , Funmi ayinde let jealousy no Kee u ,
I would have shown you hell ,but u are so lucky ,

Funmilayo ayinde the jealous wretched pauper and the ugly one lool grin
you can keep your weekend bonus from eating Arab poo.

Hope you deworm your brain on the way out.
Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Aladdin1(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
are you not the true lesbian?

You think I don't know you are crushing on amatarasha, but you couldn't tell her, that's why you send her money from Dubai.

You were now angry when she got married because she rejected your advances.

Sebi you are still sleeping with husbandsnatcha?

You sent her your nudes many times.

If anyone is condemned to be single, then it is you. Destined to be an old maid
CHAI!! SEE AS YOU OPEN HER YANSH!!.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2020
Lifedonor:
It all started sometimes last year .. I visited an X-rated site and as I was going through I stumbled of some male to male videos .. Ever since then my life has not remained the same .. The urge to practicalize what I saw on that site has never left my memories.. Pls help I am confused .. Is this a sort of self discovery or a bend in destiny or could it be that something is trying hard to destroy me..

The informations we read,hear or see have a way of making or breaking us. you just stumbled on a wrong information and your mind is playing tricks on you. just visit the nearest brothel, pick one olosho pay for a full night last last you go dey alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lonely Wife / The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) / Type Of Ass 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.