Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe (648 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 13, 2020
My girlfriends' Birthday is around the corner please i need suggestions on a special gift to get for her. Please dont mention Pant, Bra, Perfume, Customized Top, Necklace, Bracelet, Bag, Shoe because have given her all these before.
I need to get her something different
Re: Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2020
How many have you given to your male friends

4 Likes

Re: Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2020
grin

What else can be better than a CAR since you almost gave her everything sha cool..

1 Like

Re: Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe by Gina2019(f): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2020
ogabentley:
My girlfriends' Birthday is around the corner please i need suggestions on a special gift to get for her. Please dont mention Pant, Bra, Perfume, Customized Top, Necklace, Bracelet, Bag, Shoe because have given her all these before.
A good sex.
Re: Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe by Bgcentz(m): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2020
A portrait frame
Re: Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe by Heloct(f): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2020
Wedding Proposal Ring.

I'm sure you've not given her this before.

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
how many gift the male friends don give me?
Re: Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
ogabentley:
how many gift the male friends don give me?
Show Me Love Boss
Re: Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe by Marcus2(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Buy her a Bentley
Re: Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe by seniorgozman(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hope she gives you gift on your birthday
Re: Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe by We4all: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
ogabentley:

In my opinion, asking for advice from strangers on what to get your girlfriend on her birthday shows that you either don't know her that much, or you're only trying to impress her.

Regardless, you could throw a private party for her and afterwards take her to dinner. Just make her day special and gift her anything you can afford, or what you think she will like.

If she is the weavon wearing type, you can get her a nice and original 'human hair' weavon. If not, then get her any other feminine item even if you have gifted it to her before. There is really nothing wrong in repeating gifts to someone special, especially if it is from the heart.
Re: Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe by ibechris(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2020
Buy her a land...or a bungalow in Abuja.
Re: Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe by Starboytwo(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
Since you bought some stuffs before, why not be like

You - baby, I don't really know what to buy you, here is 100k, kindly go lavish..
Re: Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
A trip to Dubai. But if your money nor reach, go to a popular peoples choice radio station and have them call her live on radio and give her a shout out by calling her and first make her guess on air who's wishing her a happy birthday after which they'll disclose it to her.
Re: Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe by Daddyshome: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
How many of his male friends is he screwing
Re: Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe by Eleganza33(f): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
buy her this wig (see my profile)trust me she will love it , credit her account girls like your Moni, you can also take her to shopping make she choose what she like don't forget to tell her your budget good luck
Re: Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
We4all:

In my opinion, asking for advice from strangers on what to get your girlfriend on her birthday shows that you either don't know her that much, or you're only trying to impress her.

Regardless, you could throw a private party for her and afterwards take her to dinner. Just make her day special and gift her anything you can afford, or what you think she will like.

[s]If she is the weavon wearing type, you can get her a nice and original 'human hair' weavon[/s]If not, then get her any other feminine item even if you have gifted it to her before. There is really nothing wrong in repeating gifts to someone special, especially if it is from the heart.

Minus that very terrible part with a strike out, this post is nice
Nobody should be gifted (damned with) another person’s different hair type

Actually dear OP/poster, if she is the weave on wearing type, in addition to whatever you eventually give her? Write her a letter telling how how much her natural God- given hair means to you and Creation. Do not buy hair Brazilian,or indeed any other hair angry
You may buy her an Afro wig though, or braid extensions (attachment) or locs
You could buy her gold ear rings(even if just tiny gold studs) and a book and cake?
Re: Please Recommended A Special Gift For My Babe by Numero9: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
How about a beautiful portrait drawing of her?

Please call/Whatsapp me for a professional realistic, and affordable pencil portrait drawing suitable for birthday gifts, wedding gifts, graduation gift, appreciation gift etc. +2347064774565

(1) (Reply)

Did You Use To Be A Twink Or Nah? What Kind Of Gay Guy Are You? / Reasons why most men are 1 minute men and how cure it naturally / Pay Me My Money I Was With You All Night : Runs Girl Attacked A Man For Not Payi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.