Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,267 members, 7,957,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! (10306 Views)

How To Watch Local TV Channels On Phones/laptop Without Internet / Please Help! My Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Has Very Slow Internet. No 3G / How To Check UBA Account Balance, Buy Airtime, Transfer Money Without Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by nengibo: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2020
igbesachick:

sorry, i am chinese, we call our internet "fake toy LAN".

check my profile.

anyway, thanks for your compliment to my country's shitty "internet"
Oh that's nice, actually thought you were Nigerian, your English is really good.
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by Auxigen(m): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
angry
SamjohnnyB:

Learn How to make #50,000 monthly on WhatsApp doing just one simple task per day.
For more information please WhatsApp check my signature for my WhatsApp number.

You are not paying any money to me or any one. It totally free.

Thanks
C-money you don reach here?
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by majamajic(m): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chingykay77:
china i don't believe it

China has its own , not goggle

The problem here is Google or internet ?

I think Google
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
majamajic:

China has its own , not goggle

The problem here is Google or internet ?

I think Google

chinese have no mods, instead they have internet cops, who possess the same rights as normal cops in china, namely , to arrest a person by his wish.

this is 1002 nights in china.
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by somehow: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
There is no country on that list without internet access
remove it and put "limit or censor "
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by Breezysdesign: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
Belarus shouldnt be on that list. My Sister schooled there and we chatted alot, same should be For China, where did u get your information
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by yeman1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Please remove Belarus from the list. U can find anything on internet in Belarus... even some sites that I can't open in Nigeria open in Belarus. Many Yahoo boys are there too and they r making it... though I don't like that disgusting way. . I've lived there b4 so I know what I'm saying...
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
igbesachick:

the chinese buhari (Xi) and his ruling shiet class think it highly worthwhile to fool the chinese , to play the obscurantism card.

but the 99.99% chinese DO NOT think internet "incarceration" (not just restriction) worthwhile.

if all chinese are granted freedom, china will grab almost all wealth in this planet, not just like today only a pitiful half of that of usa.

but the shitty chinese buhari, selfish shiet , for his own interest, stops chinese from having freedom.

think this, chinko can achieve what they have today WITHOUT freedom, what can achieve if.they are treated like decent human beings with freedom ?!

You just had to include Buhari in the same sentence with obscurantism cheesy

The CCP government believes it's these censors that is responsible for the stability of policy system hence the sustainable development and economy growth.

To be frank I can't imagine how pissed I will be if any of my rights get trembled on like Chinese government does with it's citizens

But in that area of development, I don't entirely agree with you... We can't rule out the possibility that if China adopt the western definition of democracy it could bring about backwardness of the economy.

They are where they are now in growth with the help of their present system of government, though not perfect but the west didn't reach their perfect Democratic system in one day. The Chinese system can also be improved upon.

I say this because Many young economy and countries have blindly adopted the western system and have failed woefully. China on the other hand is gradually building on what works for them.

Yorubas will say it not only one way that leads to market

1 Like

Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 12:14am On Jan 15, 2020
Bluepink:

You just had to include Buhari in the same sentence with obscurantism cheesy

The CCP government believes it's these censors that is responsible for the stability of policy system hence the sustainable development and economy growth.

To be frank I can't imagine how pissed I will be if any of my rights get trembled on like Chinese government does with it's citizens

But in that area of development, I don't entirely agree with you... We can't rule out the possibility that if China adopt the western definition of democracy it could bring about backwardness of the economy.

They are where they are now in growth with the help of their present system of government, though not perfect but the west didn't reach their perfect Democratic system in one day. The Chinese system can also be improved upon.

I say this because Many young economy and countries have blindly adopted the western system and have failed woefully. China on the other hand is gradually building on what works for them.

Yorubas will say it not only one way that leads to market

a tiger thinks its prey a sheep's meekness is responsible for its(sheep's) happiness?

how can any ruling class take the ruled into consideration?

you think chinese are all the same ? tell you what, the trodden and ruled chinese would like to unite with black men to KILL their ruling class, i mean , literally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Qwerty Or Touchscreen Phones Which Do You Prefer? / How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) / Mt6580 Custom Development Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.