Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,953 members, 7,824,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! (9954 Views)

How To Watch Local TV Channels On Phones/laptop Without Internet / Please Help! My Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Has Very Slow Internet. No 3G / How To Check UBA Account Balance, Buy Airtime, Transfer Money Without Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2020
Archtype:
China does not have Facebook that does not mean that they don't have internet

unneccesary to split the hair.

99% banned equals to 100% banned, not to mention facebook , google and youtube banned.

2 Likes

Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2020
grandstar:
Rubbish list. I don't think there's a country in the world without internet access. If there was, it will probably be North Korea.

There's a big difference between limiting access than complete nonavailability.

The heading was clickbaity.

99% banned equals to 100% banned, not to mention facebook , google and youtube banned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2020
nengibo:

They have there own version of Communist approved internet

this is called LAN, local area network, which is not internet.

can you say, this woman is 98% pregnant ?

either 100% pregnant or 0%. there is no compromise
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 7:29am On Jan 14, 2020
grandstar:
Rubbish list. I don't think there's a country in the world without internet access. If there was, it will probably be North Korea.

There's a big difference between limiting access than complete nonavailability.

The heading was clickbaity.

go home, your wife is 98% pregnant.
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 7:32am On Jan 14, 2020
Bimpe29:
China should not be included in the list.

how many chinese have u encountered on internet?

zero !

why?

they are in jail, called china, where internet is stript of.
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
China Internet is half Internet

go home, your wife is 50% pregnant !
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 7:39am On Jan 14, 2020
bluefilm:
Unbelievable for China.

the most AMAZING thing for chinko is, they prosper in jail !

what if chinko are released and granted freedom?

THINK OF THAT !

if chinko have freedom, 99% of the whole human wealth will go to china !

that is why china is always PERSUADED that freedom is bad , by the west developed ones.
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by lonelydora: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2020
igbesachick:

wiki from sweden banned

travelblog from germany banned

world bank data from switzerland banned

nairaland from nigeria banned

chinese ban everything from every country.

We are saying the same thing.
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by lonelydora: 7:41am On Jan 14, 2020
Chingykay77:

O boi with what you said now i no plan go that country again
How i wan take dy watch mojo? undecided

That's China for you.
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 7:42am On Jan 14, 2020
lonelydora:

We are saying the same thing.

i know, i m giving you more support

1 Like

Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by nengibo: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2020
igbesachick:

this is called LAN, local area network, which is not internet.

can you say, this woman is 98% pregnant ?

either 100% pregnant or 0%. there is no compromise
Lol, A network connecting an entire country of China's size and population can not be referred to as a Lan.
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2020
nengibo:

Lol, A network connecting an entire country of China's size and population can not be referred to as a Lan.

so, the rest of the world is LAN, relying on china's internet ?

go check LAN !

if number can win, then nigeria with 200 million subjects already beats UK with 65 million

that is why hong kongers call chinese "locusts". chinese has number, but nothing else. a human foot can crush dozens of them.
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by HallaDaTruth: 8:06am On Jan 14, 2020
igbesachick:

go home, your wife is 50% pregnant !
You are my wife
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 8:07am On Jan 14, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
While your diiick is 50% short

do u understand me ?
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 8:08am On Jan 14, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
You are my wife

do u understand the analogy? if no, take it as an insult, because u deserve it.
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by HallaDaTruth: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2020
igbesachick:

do u understand the analogy? if no, take it as an insult, because u deserve it.
I don't need your analogy, keep it to yourself
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 8:12am On Jan 14, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
I don't need your analogy, keep it to yourself

china has half internet connection----by you.

your wife is 50% pregnant-----by me.

this is the analogy ! eat this !

both are either 100% or 0%. impossible to be 50%.
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by grandstar(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2020
igbesachick:

Apart from North Korea and perhaps Cuba, which countries are so stringent?
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 8:18am On Jan 14, 2020
grandstar:

Apart from North Korea and perhaps Cuba, which countries are so stringent?

you like word game ? 97% incaceration is different to 97.5% ?

to me, they are the same.
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by HallaDaTruth: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2020
igbesachick:

china has half internet connection----by you.

your wife is 50% pregnant-----by me.

this is the analogy ! eat this !

both are either 100% or 0%. impossible to be 50%.
Don't you have anything to do this early morning. I am my way to my office, i expect you to do the same . Eat this : get busy lady!!!!!
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 14, 2020
Or Amerikka's menu lists to invade, to corrupt and to destroy. Some are concluded, lying in wait for others. If you know, you know.
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by dazzlingd(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2020
igbesachick:

your friend can enjoy fecesbook, gaagle, twatter, inshitgran, youfuck and many other interesting copycat chinko apps.

congrats!

Lol grin

Those bashing the OP should take it easy as he is not far from the truth!!
I dont know what the argument is all about
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2020
Verytested:
Na to change ip address na. I doubt Chinese own cos they are the Tech capital of the world, they own various brands like Huawei, Tecno, Infinix, Xiaomi etc. So how don't they have Internet?

The post says country that do not have internet or has some restrictions to what they can access.

Chinese government has a restriction on Google, Facebook, I think recently WhatsApp was included (if you need to use any of these you would have to change your IP). Although they create alternativves to these services and it may seem as if the restriction is all in a bid to promote the local brands but false.. The country is blocking her people from seeing and communicating with the outside world. They believe these foreign sites and applications has too many damaging information about their CPC government. Some true others rumours.

The question liberalist ask is "is it worth the restrictions". I believe it's why China came up in the list, for their general restrictions to what it people can access.

1 Like

Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by nengibo: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2020
igbesachick:

so, the rest of the world is LAN, relying on china's internet ?

go check LAN !

if number can win, then nigeria with 200 million subjects already beats UK with 65 million

that is why hong kongers call chinese "locusts". chinese has number, but nothing else. a human foot can crush dozens of them.
Read my comment again about the population and size of china and then tell me your definition of Lan again
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by hypbiz: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2020
China ? how is that possible this your information is haft baked.

[url]https://www.nairaland.com/5620777/health-benefits-ruzu-bitters [/url]
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by Blackeuropean: 9:45am On Jan 14, 2020
chuxy12:
no
3 is a fat lie! Chinese are of the largest user of the Internet at any given time. Their major chatting platform, wecha, is anchored on the internet.

My Bro not lie, Did my Xmas in China. There is one thing to have internet, there is another thing having access to foriegn contents.

Due to the communist government do not want its citizens reading things from the outside World especially from the West, they have to limit number of sites you can access in China, and feed their citizens with their own Propaganda.

Only the wise ones knows what is VPN and how to use it.
They have Wechat, Weibo and some other sites of Chinese origin which you can not dare post a shit about the government as you will be traced.

Wechat even if you post and delete messages from it, The goverment can retrieve it. And also the Wechat you use outside China has restrictions to compare with the one uses by their citizens in China.

2 Likes

Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2020
nengibo:

Read my comment again about the population and size of china and then tell me your definition of Lan again

sorry, i am chinese, we call our internet "fake toy LAN".

check my profile.

anyway, thanks for your compliment to my country's shitty "internet"
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2020
Bluepink:

The post says country that do not have internet or has some restrictions to what they can access.

Chinese government has a restriction on Google, Facebook, I think recently WhatsApp was included (if you need to use any of these you would have to change your IP). Although they create alternativves to these services and it may seem as if the restriction is all in a bid to promote the local brands but false.. The country is blocking her people from seeing and communicating with the outside world. They believe these foreign sites and applications has too many damaging information about their CPC government. Some true others rumours.

The question liberalist ask is "is it worth the restrictions". I believe it's why China came up in the list, for their general restrictions to what it people can access.

the chinese buhari (Xi) and his ruling shiet class think it highly worthwhile to fool the chinese , to play the obscurantism card.

but the 99.99% chinese DO NOT think internet "incarceration" (not just restriction) worthwhile.

if all chinese are granted freedom, china will grab almost all wealth in this planet, not just like today only a pitiful half of that of usa.

but the shitty chinese buhari, selfish shiet , for his own interest, stops chinese from having freedom.

think this, chinko can achieve what they have today WITHOUT freedom, what can achieve if.they are treated like decent human beings with freedom ?!
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by Pusyiter(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2020
There are some restrictions......
Chingykay77:
china i don't believe it
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2020
Blackeuropean:

My Bro not lie, Did my Xmas in China. There is one thing to have internet, there is another thing having access to foriegn contents.

Due to the communist government do not want its citizens reading things from the outside World especially from the West, they have to limit number of sites you can access in China, and feed their citizens with their own Propaganda.

Only the wise ones knows what is VPN and how to use it.
They have Wechat, Weibo and some other sites of Chinese origin which you can not dare post a shit about the government as you will be traced.

Wechat even if you post and delete messages from it, The goverment can retrieve it. And also the Wechat you use outside China has restrictions to compare with the one uses by their citizens in China.

the most funny thing is, even chinese are given chances to use facebook, are they equipped with english to make themselves understood?

hypocritic chinko!

for one hand, long to learn english, for the other, they can never learn it, and even they learn smattering of it, they are not trusted to use it.

that is why chinko are born to be FAKE, they are doomed !
Re: Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! by igbesachick: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2020
Pusyiter:
There are some restrictions......

crucial parts are banned. several useless trivial websites are left unscathed for (freedom)form's sake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Deactivate Etisalat BIS? / Thl 5000 Discussion Thread / Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.