Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Ad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ad (672 Views)

Please My Marriage ! Advice Please / She Opened Up Instead Of Me,i Need An Advice Please / Married Ladies I Need Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ad by Heloct(f): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
T
Re: Ad by Ladylite: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
Sex before marriage may soon be totally legalized by church because cases like these are getting too many and they are piling up.

Did they go through marriage counseling before wedding? Such things are handled there na. Did they have honest and truthful discussion about their sex preferences before marriage or na holy holy they use enter marriage meanwhile the holi broda may be masturbating secretly with anointing oil... It's annoying, so many hypocritical brothers out there. And churchy ladies that are not woke will fall for them.

She should call her doctor first then her mom and dad and maybe her pastor(though am not a fan of pastoral interventions o)

She needs to go back home and get proper treatment else the beast the married will be her ruin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ad by Heloct(f): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ladylite:
Sex before marriage may soon be totally legalized by church because cases like these are getting too many and they are piling up.

Did they go through marriage counseling before wedding? Such things are handled there na. Did they have honest and truthful discussion about their sex preferences before marriage or na holy holy they use enter marriage meanwhile the holi broda may be masturbating secretly with anointing oil... It's annoying, so many hypocritical brothers out there. And churchy ladies that are not woke will fall for them.

She should call her doctor first then her mom and dad and maybe her pastor(though am not a fan of pastoral interventions o)

She needs to go back home and get proper treatment else the beast the married will be her ruin

They went for counseling now. Their courtship was elaborate.. But I'm sure anything intimate..both talk or gesture was avoided. I had to delete church name. I don't know how deep the counselling went.

I've advised her in my own little way to involve her parents and that she should be smart. They are not kids and they are experienced.

I don't want a case whereby her husband will start saying it's her single friend that's pushing her around.

3 Likes

Re: Ad by Cutehector(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
See where sex after wedding has landed this one now.

1 Like

Re: Ad by Lamanii22(f): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mehn... That guy is not broken at all... What kind of S.U is he Your friend should speak up... She should talk to her mom or pastor's wife....

1 Like

Re: Ad by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
Why is she shy to open up to her mum? Her mom is the first person she should speak with. Tell her to bath her vjay with medium hot or warm water anytime she is having her bath. Hot water helps healing in that area, even for those who have given birth. She should also meet a doctor. If she still refuse to tell her mom, then ignore her completely, the animal who married her will successfully damage her vjay and when he is done, he will chase other vjays outside. He married a virgin wife, yet cannot be patient and kind in the bedroom.
Re: Ad by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
She has entered already.

Despite the morality of it, this is one of the problems and dangers of 'No sex till marriage'.

You don't know what you've gotten until after you've bound and sworn yourselves to each other for life.

1 Like

Re: Ad by sisisioge: 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
Dang...A se.x starved inexperience monkey is a nightmare. He just would keep ramming into her without properly getting her in the mood as a recipient. How did I know all this....I guessed! grin grin grin grin

Biko tell her to pack her bags and go and visit her mother inlaw until her the turn virgo heals. It is well embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Ad by crackkhaus: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
sisisioge:
Dang... A se.x starved inexperience monkey is a nightmare. He just would keep ramming into her without properly getting her in the mood as a recipient. How did I know all this....I guessed! grin grin grin grin

Biko tell her to pack her bags and go and visit her mother inlaw until her the turn virgo heals. It is well embarassed
Just lookatyew.

Only you dey judge yourself grin
Re: Ad by sisisioge: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
crackkhaus:

Just lookatyew.

Only you dey judge yourself grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ad by NoToPile: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hes just being inconsiderate and a selfish, your wife is hurting and you cant even be patient.

She should see a doctor and talk to her mum, and since he's the SU. Type, talk to his pastor before it becomes a complicated issue.

1 Like

Re: Ad by madridguy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Tell your friend to stay firm on her decision, no porting till she's fine.
Re: Ad by MannaBbqgrilz: 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Did you hear from God crew,
Awon Did you dream about sister / brother

This is the consequence, op tell you friend to report her husband to her pastor asap

1 Like

Re: Ad by Amanee(f): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
It's always good to do things with moderation, even the bible tells us that...

Does her husband want to give her vaginal fistula before he gets the memo that his new bride is scared of his penis

Both of them really need to sit down and talk about it before introducing any third party because with the way things are deteriorating fast, that marriage will expire before the birth of the first child. That's if "hunkle Hot" has not been shooting blanks...

2 Likes

Re: Ad by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
It will get better.. lipsrsealed
Re: Ad by LadySarah: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Let her open her mouth and tell her husband what pre-intimacy is and hw important it is for her to be wet before he penetrates. If she doesn't then she is in a for a long ride.

Sit the S u man down and have a talk with him. It is too early for a third party

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bill And Melinda Gates Announce They Are Getting Divorced / My Bedwetting Experience / So What If The Lack Of A Child Is From A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.