Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered (49401 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by ITbomb(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Believe me, I tried to read through it but when I got to here
“We have been struggling in poverty since we came on board months ago,” the senator said.
I just couldn't continue anymore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Ndi oshi.
Brood of thieves.
Den of vipers.
Useless rubber stamp senate.
I don't blame them sha,saint Buhari and his ministers are doing even worse.

IF I AM THE PRESIDENT I WILL CUT IT OFF COMPLETELY .NA ONLY SALARY THEM WILL RECEIVE IF YOU CAN NOT STAND IT RESIGN
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Lexusgs430: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
Is it 2 million each or 2 million for all to share........ If it's each...... Nigeria is completely finished.........
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by DTalented(m): 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Muric or whatever it's called should call all Muslim Senators to return the bonus and wait for their own holidays.
Stupid people
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Olas16198901: 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
Grrrh if not that our government are bad 2m is small how much are they selling cow or chicken that you can't afford and still have change back.

My boss gave everyone 2k for Xmas bonus. Should we commit suicide?

Nawao poor govt
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by thunderbabs: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Infact, they should go on strike. Stupid thieves
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by XDaBOSS(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
Is okey....come 2020 December, they'll all be getting the minimum wage as their Christmas bonus. 2million too small abi? See how foolish and senseless they sound xlf
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Olas16198901: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Grrrh if not that our government are bad 2m is small how much are they selling cow or chicken that you can't afford and still have change back.

My boss gave everyone 2k for Xmas bonus. Should we commit suicide?

Nawao poor govt

And am very sure that most of this lawmakers has their own company and I knew that they can't pay their staff 5k
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
ITbomb:
Believe me, I tried to read through it but when I got to here

I just couldn't continue anymore

WE HAVE THIS THING THEM CALL RESIGNATION

TO BE SENATOR NO BE BY FORCE
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Na God go punish them all
Drop it! they deserve way more...
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by chukavigi: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
The story that the January 15 1966 was an Igbo coup would forever remain a fallacy. On the morning of January 15 1966, there were six Igbo Lieutenant Colonels. None participated in the coup, there were 45 Majors in the Nigerian Army, and about 24 were Igbo. This means that, at least 18 had nothing to do with the coup.

On that same morning, the General Officer Commanding was Igbo, the Brigade Major was Igbo, The Staff Officer ‘A’ branch at Army headquarters was also Igbo. READ MORE http:///2QLExMO

1 Like

Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
SOLMICHAEL:

It seems you have dull comprehension. So everyone that speaks their mind against something bad is "complaining or insulting?"

Your mind means nothing, if you dont use your vote wisely. the problem with democracy is people like you ultimately determine the fate of the rest of us. You will vote for fools then compain, you will still vote to relect the same fools or their godsons and stooges and when they dont perform, you start to curse and when people like me try to point out your folly, you insult us. Like I said, the problem with democracy is that m0rons are given the right to vote, our leaders know that, so prosterity will always be kind to them well so long as the electorate continue to behave like m0rons.

men who were poor enter public office and use public funds to change the lives of their future generations, they get relected and you who voted for them cannot get electricity, good health, roads, education for your children and you are on the internet speaking your mind that prosterity will judge them, when you have voters card? Did you not see how ibori was welcomed after prison? Do you see ibori's children in your wretched Nigerian universities or hospitals? You are talking of prosterity in Nigeria? Dont you feel stup1d? you must be a fool!!!

1 Like

Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
XDaBOSS:
Is okey....come 2020 December, they'll all be getting the minimum wage as their Christmas bonus. 2million too small abi? See how foolish and senseless they sound xlf
stop diz.. we dnt pray 4 such, they are our leaders they deserve much more. they make numerous sacrifices for us...even risking thier lives n comfort
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by BluntBoy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Imagine the effrontery!!

One of the thieves even had the audacity to say that they had been languishing in poverty.

It makes me wonder what they expect one of the 80 million extremely poor Nigerians to say.

A senator who takes home at least 10 million naira per month talking about poverty.

They say 2 million naira is not enough for them and their constituencies as if they even care about the constituencies in the first place. They better learn how to manage 2 million naira for Christmas. They are not better than the other Nigerians who couldn't even afford a small chicken for Christmas.

Gluttons!!!

1 Like

Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by airminem(f): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
smiley Yeaaaaa
As a homieeeee kindaaaa lady, i extend my greetings to SERAP
grin
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by BluntBoy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Daryldaro:
stop diz.. we dnt pray 4 such, they are our leaders they deserve much more. they make numerous sacrifices for us...even risking thier lives n comfort

How much do teachers get for making so many sacrifices to build young leaders?

How much do soldiers earn for sleeping in the jungle and eating insects for survival?

1 Like

Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by foleskay(m): 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
embarassed
2milla Christmas bonus for 109 senators. The elites are the one milking this country dry from and they continue to bask in impunity thinkn its a norm, and the gullible citizens seems incapacitated to react.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Jokkarm2: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
That 2M is too much, it supposed to be 200k. the country needs money.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by nsesam(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
Why should they pay Muslim Christmas allowances, is their Muslim constituent Christians? Don't these senators receive constituent allowance to use it on their constituent project ?
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Educonomist: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
O Nigeria my country.... d cost of running d N Assembly is too much, n it takes most of d share of d recurrent expenditures in d national budget....... d constituency payment received by d NA should be stopped n diverted to d grassroots directly
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
BluntBoy:

How much do teachers get for making so many sacrifices to build young leaders?

How much do soldiers earn for sleeping in the jungle and eating insects for survival?
yeah true..those guys get so little for what they do, and that's not supposed to be u knw. But does two wrongs make a right? hell no!
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by ogbuefi677(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
Commentor:

Feeding in Aso Rock includes when your local chief goes visiting or have they ever come back to you crying they weren't fed?

Your case is that you aren't even clever.
Nigeria is currently the poverty capital of the world under buhari.
Any local chief who can't feed himself b4 going to Aso rock should stay in his village.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Eriga212: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
i dont blame them, i blame we the electorates for choosing these set of criminals over and over again. before election,they are saints,promising us heaven on earth {same format every electoral period) but after election,they turn to wolves whose sole aim is just to embezzle, only to reappear in the next electoral period with the same format. the system is corrupt already.even the very few ones who still have human conscience can not speak up for fear of the unknown.what a country
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Someone's 4years salary as Christmas bonus and they are complaining. Bunch of rogues.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by adekolaelect(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
To me it is not the fault of those Senior thieves because some Nigerians are junior thieves bcs they always patronising those people to get money from their hands . who know how much was giving to them for the Christmas when Jonathan was struggling for second term .na them it i s not abt party or citizens but their own pocket and how to settle their constituencies' Taut money beggars with money and Arms .

Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by 8stargeneral: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
2 million each only for Christmas and ur complaining.... arm rubs!
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by bluecircle470: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Ndi oshi.
Brood of thieves.
Den of vipers.
Useless rubber stamp senate.
I don't blame them sha,saint Buhari and his ministers are doing even worse.

Stealing is not corruption
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by XDaBOSS(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
Daryldaro:

With all due respect, I think you sound foolish and senseless too. Is any of your family member a politician/senator too? pls tell me so I can make the curse more intense. You claim they are our leaders....of what good is their leadership to their people? They deserve more? what about the fat millions they are paid as salaries and other allowances? They make numerous sacrifices? I won't comment on this because my comment will be accompanied with a great insult. Risking their lives and comfort? Now am beginning to think you are one of them or probably joking.
so those receiving the minimum wage are they not humans? don't they even have better use to the society than those fat big belly animals called senators....? The minimum wage is even too much for the senators...I hope the get worse than that come December 2020
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by SOLMICHAEL(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
isthatso:

Your mind means nothing, if you dont use your vote wisely. the problem with democracy is people like you ultimately determine the fate of the rest of us. You will vote for fools then compain, you will still vote to relect the same fools or their godsons and stooges and when they dont perform, you start to curse and when people like me try to point out your folly, you insult us. Like I said, the problem with democracy is that m0rons are given the right to vote, our leaders know that, so prosterity will always be kind to them well so long as the electorate continue to behave like m0rons.

men who were poor enter public office and use public funds to change the lives of their future generations, they get relected and you who voted for them cannot get electricity, good health, roads, education for your children and you are on the internet speaking your mind that prosterity will judge them, when you have voters card? Did you not see how ibori was welcomed after prison? Do you see ibori's children in your wretched Nigerian universities or hospitals? You are talking of prosterity in Nigeria? Dont you feel stup1d? you must be a fool!!!

At bolded, I actually wanted to give a response to your crass deductions, but it seems you're wise in your own eyes. And no minute of my words can change it. Enjoy your time.

1 Like

Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Dom123(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
why the complaint. who cares?
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by thundafire: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anonymous senator says he carries 50 million each time he visits his ;l constituents angry grin grin grin grin grin thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Show Water They Drink (Video) / Electricity Workers Begin Nationwide Strike, Blackout Looms / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Aba (Photos & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.