Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered (49406 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
We in the military serving in the front line didn't receive any Christmas allowance. God punish them.

3 Likes

Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Femijohn198: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
person that established Nigeria Constitution will never be better for him. the Constitution only favour those idiots called legislature and Executive.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
XDaBOSS:

With all due respect, I think you sound foolish and senseless too. Is any of your family member a politician/senator too? pls tell me so I can make the curse more intense. You claim they are our leaders....of what good is their leadership to their people? They deserve more? what about the fat millions they are paid as salaries and other allowances? They make numerous sacrifices? I won't comment on this because my comment will be accompanied with a great insult. Risking their lives and comfort? Now am beginning to think you are one of them or probably joking.
so those receiving the minimum wage are they not humans? don't they even have better use to the society than those fat big belly animals called senators....? The minimum wage is even too much for the senators...I hope the get worse than that come December 2020
That's okay.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Unie30: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
My 2 years salary. Chai!
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Coldie(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
One of the few reasons why I like Buhari.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
They shouldn't let those tax payers who could not afford N2000 chicken last Christmas hear this their complaint o.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by bezimo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
When a number of Nigerians couldn't even see 10k...and some bastard thieves are complaining of N2m....seriously..what an oppressive Banana republic.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
Brand/Model: Gionee m6, mini.

Details includes;

Dual Micro-SIM
Display Type : AMOLED
Screen Size: 5.1-6 inches
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
RAM: 1 GB
Storage Capacity: 16 GB
Card Slot :MicroSD, up to 256 GB
Main Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0
Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.2
Operating System: Android
Colour: Black

Telephone: 08162504225

Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by ajl: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
OLORIBURUKU SENATORS!
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by mechanics(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
Greedy set of people, I just pray a time will come that their office will be less attractive.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by vicben27(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
thieves
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by XDaBOSS(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
Daryldaro:
That's okay.
I hope so
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by MrSquint: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
The real problem of Nigeria "politifcians" they don't just know when to stop.

How to be a senator/House of Reps member "Politifcian" in Naija:
When you're in school "University" join a cult:
Intimidate every and any one;
Kill people for politicians aka serve a politician;
After school "that's if you graduate or you're able to buy a certificate" join the ruling or main opposition party;
Contest for an elective office; and
Now intimidate every and any one thoroughly with your strong men; and
Join the main main blood sucking demon filled cults and GBAM!

YOU'LL JUST BE CALLED HONOURABLE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT.

Shout Yeas and Nays when necessary that's all
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Organs(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Tells you how useless GEJ Government was. However, this one is still corrupt but way better still.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by seangy4konji: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Two million naira...

Na Ogun go punish this people. No matter howbyou take it..if youblie down on your bed anywhere in Nigeria with 5 k in account and person dash you 2 million...

No matter the sickness. You would be cured and strength would come. Happiness would arrive. You would buy gen,on light collect fan watch dstv..order for pounded yam. Call landlord,flaex. Invist. Call family..dash people money,pay provision store..girl friend. Imam,ppastor,buy corrola. Do uber,fit travel go village..change boxers. Fill cylinder,buy new phone,set up ship..

God punish this people.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Walala(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
No tribalism today since na all tribes of senators dey thief una money.....but una go dey here dey fight with each other up and down....
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by ChristyB(f): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
We send you guys to go and speak on our behalf and make life better for everyone, you guys go there and feed only your pockets.
God will visit you guys soon..
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
This is fleecing of Nigeria by a bunch of retards who have no interest in making the lives of common folks better. Nigerians have themselves to blame for these rascals behaving irresponsibly. Citizens need to rise up and demand that things change because if it's up to these thieves in "agbada" they'd rather see Nigerians starve to death than do the right thing for those that they suppose to represent. I keep wondering when would the citizens demand that enough is enough? As each year goes by, things are getting worse. There's hunger, suffering, hopelessness, and despair everywhere in the land and nobody cares. I am certain that nobody signed up for this nonsense and yet people are so browbeaten to speak up against their tormentors and those holding the country captive. Seriously, I weep for Nigeria!
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by AngelSammyjay: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Parliament of vultures, the ones that can eat their cake and still want to have it!
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by NovusHomo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
A305:
What a shame. Greedy senators, The poorest senator amongst them has enough to afford that cheap lexus on my page and still wouldn't feel he spent a dime.

You guys do not understand. You, your family and fiends are the same people who expect these politicians to give you money, no? Where else are they supposed to find the money?
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by athorello(m): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
See these lazy thieves. After toiling and staying late at work almost all year, I got barely 5% of 2m as Xmas bonus. These blokes will just be eating free money without any major impact in their communities.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Benjaminbassey1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by justmide(f): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nawa o. They held meetings for over 2 years just to give me a minimum wage increase of #2500. Its well.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
Na wao...

This country go move forward so. 50million to 2million... hmmm

Interested.. This is for sale.

Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Charly68: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
They should return the money and collect their actual allowance later .
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by tityboi: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
Oh
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Bahddo(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
They are mad. That's all I have to say.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by OnyesomJ(m): 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ingredients Nonsense!!
Thieves
Yeye Senators that don’t care for The Mass Welfare
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Duru009(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nigeria is finished !!!!
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by CrazyOptimist: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
isthatso:

be deceiving yourself there. Posterity has judged them with reelection. Keep voting for them and be reigning insults and complaining on the internet!

So who should Nigerians vote for?
The matter taya me abeg.
Nobody can be trusted in naija politics.
Even you wey dey talk sef, I no trust you.
Naijeriya jagajaga
Everything scatter scatter
Poor man dey suffer suffer
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

So who should Nigerians vote for?
The matter taya me abeg.
Nobody can be trusted in naija politics.
Even you wey dey talk sef, I no trust you.
Naijeriya jagajaga
Everything scatter scatter
Poor man dey suffer suffer

there were many political parties and candidates in the last election. The problem with Nigerians is that they vote as if there are only 2. if you dont vote for the small ones how can they grow qand challenge the big 2, meanwhile if you waste your vote on the big 2, you are guaranteed get more of the same, so what do you have to lose?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Show Water They Drink (Video) / South West Governors And Ministers Visit Locations Destroyed In Lagos Riots / Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.