Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered (49402 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Oshokalo: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
U people dont even take time to read,the money is given for them to do christmas for their constituency
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by kayuseful: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hypocrisy is when a buharist will call out these legislators as greedy, but suddenly see nothing wrong with buhari daughter flying the presidential jet for personal use

1 Like

Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by AmuDimpka: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Shame on these idïots

Any youth that fights for these clowns is doomed forever
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by GoldHorse(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Ndi oshi.
Den of thieves.
Brood of vipers.
Useless rubber stamp senate.
I don't blame them sha,saint Buhari and his ministers are doing even worse.

You and I and the rest of us are all cowards.

Continue blaming Buhari. Make Nigerians no stand up.....

Baba Fela don talk am since. You will say u no dey among but that is the truth. The day we stand up and seriously confronts all these Oloshi people that's the day all these will stop or at least reduce.
Awon ole jatijati!!!

1 Like

Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Skmoda360(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
This bloody moronic bastards are complaining of 2-day allawee amounting to 2millie...Shai!!! They need to park all this useless lawmaker in one place and smoke them....they add no value to us.....I don dey vex sha undecided

1 Like

Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Sivou1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
My wife's annual salary is not up to that on annual base. We need to do something about these wastage in our system.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by ericmor: 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
My post still remain the same for years now. As long as we only come online to complain, same thing will still happen and even get worst in the future. Let them continue to enjoy the money since Nigerians are not ready to take d bull by the horn
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by persius555(m): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
I don't blame them. I blame Nigerians
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by GreenDee(f): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Ndi oshi.
Den of thieves.
Brood of vipers.
Useless rubber stamp senate.
I don't blame them sha,saint Buhari and his ministers are doing even worse.
hahaha, nigerians are angry oo
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by shineeye1: 12:54am On Jan 14, 2020
We demand for more similar slashes of their excesses. The Nigerian tax payer is responsible for the basic expenses of his representative, he is not responsible for his excess wants. In fact the total cost of governance must be radically reduced for the following overriding national gains

1) To make public office financially unattractive so as to attract only true patriots to governance

2) To diffuse the tensions and national upheavals associated with elections as greedy politicians consider it a life and death exercise because of unrestricted access to humongous funds

3) To make mass savings available for national development through curtailed expenses on bloated overhead costs

The key to Peace and Prosperity of the nation is massive slash of political office entitlements. We need leaders, not looters
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by joshuaudom(m): 1:27am On Jan 14, 2020
If two million is too small, then try N2000 that sim companies gave their staffs fir bonus.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by awoluyi(m): 6:00am On Jan 14, 2020
why is it that they have never owed the senators and other political office holders?

Because our treasury (commonwealth ) belongs to them.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Femeto: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2020
God punish all of una.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Omizu47(m): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2020
A305:
What a shame. Greedy senators, The poorest senator amongst them has enough to afford that cheap lexus on my page and still wouldn't feel he spent a dime.
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by Gimporters: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
We are here to help you save your hard-earned currency by doing it yourself. Search out your dream vehicle on either craigslist.org or cars.com and we will help you with the rest. A trial will convince you!
Re: N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered by VanGap: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
The man Below is not among oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Show Water They Drink (Video) / Electricity Workers Begin Nationwide Strike, Blackout Looms / Nnamdi Kanu Apologises To Inspector Okon Over Threat To His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.