Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) (66164 Views)

My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by ChiefRocker(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
H O S P I T A L ooo
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
xavuv:
Maybe i will evetually. If it is something i can take care at home, that is what i wqnt to know.

Are you mad nii?
Are you a responsible parent?
For four days now this girl has been suffering and you came to nairaland first? What's the name of your problem?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by kay29000(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hmm
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by xavuv: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
3yrs +

StemcellNigeria:
How old is your daughter?
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
xavuv:
Please help diagnose this thing on my daughter's head. That thing looks like small small boils all over her head. It pains her alot and she doesnt want anyone to touch her head especially when bathing. She 3yrs old, eats well and very active.

It started 4 days ago and progressed to this stage.

Other Sypmtoms include:

She doesnt sleep well at night becauese of pains on her head.

High temp especially around 1am-5am ( we have been using paracetamol to calm bown the temp)

Little rashes on her neck and lower back.

Her hair doesnt grow evenly (though we have noticed this for a while)
Did u attach her hair during xmas? Let's start from there. Does she do any attachments or style to school? Let us know .

1 Like

Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by Tingotoe: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Felajack:
Your blood is dirty.
Your mouth is stupid

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by Olude193: 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
The word Maybe is not encouraging please

Go to the hospital
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
Get lime juice and use a brush to scrub it till it bleeds then rub coconut oil or damatol
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by sleekone: 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
I think it's a fungal infection. I know someone who had the same issue. See a doctor.
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by xavuv: 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
Yes she use to do sort on the past

LadySarah:
It will not pass very tight hairstyles.
I might be wrong though
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by Ganjafama(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
xavuv:
Please help diagnose this thing on my daughter's head. That thing looks like small small boils all over her head. It pains her alot and she doesnt want anyone to touch her head especially when bathing. She 3yrs old, eats well and very active.

Other Sypmtoms include:

High temp especially around 1am-5am ( we have been using paracetamol to calm bown the temp)

An antibiotic should be able to dry up those boils. Amplicox syrup (Beecham) is best since she's a kid.
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
A "serious" dad would have taken his daughter to the hospital

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by kay29000(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
makydebbie:

Are you mad nii?
Are you a responsible parent?
For four days now this girl has been suffering and you came to nairaland first? What's the name of your problem?

Lol @ "are you mad nii." grin
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by bongila(f): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
@Op someone suggested you take the Child to the hospital and you are looking for home remedies.
High fever in kids can break down their immune system faster than anything. Why not seek medical attention even as you are looking for home remedies that way you have the best of both worlds.
For starters, get some antibiotics (ampiclox) or have a pharmacist recommend something else to use.With proper management, it will go soon. Kisses to the little one,such a discomfort boils can bring.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
YourNextLevel:
The guy above. There are Doctors in here and is not everyone in this forum is jobless or employed by the politicans.

You dont even know if he/she has the hospital money. Just be polite to people that needs help One mustn't comment in all topics.

Back to the topic. : I dont know what to say. Goodluck
quack doctor
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by kay29000(m): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
fastseo:

Let me tell you, there was a time I had boil, I had gone to hospital, taken drugs... Spent over 30,000 naira but this small boil was still shiny and refuse to go. Bought various drugs some where 2500 to 3000. Taken antibiotics.

I had to go to two medical labs still saying same thing and the drugs and injection they prescribed could not do anything.

I had to search online, search for similar images online and I landed here on nairaland. And I saw where one girl like that suffered from same issue and called the drugs she used.... I went to the store to get it for just 350 naira and 3 days that boil dried up... Its over 3 years now.

So don't ask people not to discuss their problems here, it will help thousands if not million of people some day.

Even most doctors do prescribe drugs based on similar cases they have handled before

Wow!
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
kay29000:

Lol @ "are you mad nii." grin

Like I'm so shocked.
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by bunnae(f): 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
okomile:
Naira land no be hospital

Take her to the hospital pronto grin
Cool
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by tammie24: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
YourNextLevel:
The guy above. There are Doctors in here and is not everyone in this forum is jobless or employed by the politicans.

You dont even know if he/she has the hospital money. Just be polite to people that needs help One mustn't comment in all topics.

thank you o jare
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by xavuv: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Pain will be too much for her. She doesnt want anyone to touch her head

MrPresident1:
Cut the hair, first thing.
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by AuroraB(f): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
fastseo:

Let me tell you, there was a time I had boil, I had gone to hospital, taken drugs... Spent over 30,000 naira but this small boil was still shiny and refuse to go. Bought various drugs some where 2500 to 3000. Taken antibiotics.

I had to go to two medical labs still saying same thing and the drugs and injection they prescribed could not do anything.

I had to search online, search for similar images online and I landed here on nairaland. And I saw where one girl like that suffered from same issue and called the drugs she used.... I went to the store to get it for just 350 naira and 3 days that boil dried up... Its over 3 years now.

So don't ask people not to discuss their problems here, it will help thousands if not million of people some day.
They won't heed to this. It's an anthem for them. One gets to know that the airheads we come across IRL are on this forum, I swear down.
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by ollymaye: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
Are you sure this is not chicken pox?
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by stealmatic(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
YourNextLevel:

bless u guy,u made my point
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by xavuv: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
Just once in a while she use attachments.
During last xmas,yes

priceaction:

Did u attach her hair during xmas? Let's start from there. Does she do any attachments or style to school? Let us know .
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by Oblongata: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
You probably did a very tight hairstyle for her...

Use Beecham ampliclux for her

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Like) (Share)

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by SEGLIZ: 3:21pm
chuksjuve:

This is a species of Acalypha wilkesiana popularly called ewe eela in Yoruba .

Used for curing body rashes in children below the age of 5 years ..

Some drink it but it's best you use it to bath the child ..

Why not try that?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by halfcurrent(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
xavuv:

Other Sypmtoms include:

My daughter had a similar infection few months ago. Also came down to her neck and back. We went to hospital, but they could not really detect the exact cause. She was initially placed on some antibiotics that didn’t give much results. We took her to another doctor, who placed her on some antihistamine creme and some bath lotion. It’s cleared now. Though she still scratch her head occasionally. I would advise you take her to the hospital preferably a Dermatologist. Hoping this info is useful

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by xavuv: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
She's been on amploclox since morning

Ganjafama:
An antibiotic should be able to dry up those boils. Amplicox syrup (Beecham) is best since she's a kid.
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by xavuv: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
Yes, she's been on ampiclox since morning.

bongila:
@Op someone suggested you take the Child to the hospital and you are looking for home remedies.
High fever in kids can break down their immune system faster than anything. Why not seek medical attention even as you are looking for home remedies that way you have the best of both worlds.
For starters, get some antibiotics (ampiclox) or have a pharmacist recommend something else to use.With proper management, it will go soon. Kisses to the little one,such a discomfort boils can bring.
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by benzene00: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:
Get lime juice and use a brush to scrub it till it bleeds then rub coconut oil or damatol

You are wicked
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by Xisnin(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
fastseo:

Even most doctors do prescribe drugs based on similar cases they have handled before
At least you went to the hospital first.
I don't have a problem with an adult refusing treatment because they
have the right to suffer as they wish but leaving a kid in pain all in the name of home
treatment is very bad.
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by Xisnin(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
xavuv:

Other Sypmtoms include:

It is child abuse to deny your child medical attention.
Children are fragile compared to adults.

Take her to the hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos / Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.