Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (52199 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by original001: 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
The Ignorant ones don't see anything wrong with it.
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by lexy2014: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
adeniyi3971:
Really, I don't see any problem in her using the Presidential Jet. After all she's in the first family.
Educate me, but to be sincere, I don't think the presidential jet is limited to the president alone, least his family should be entitled too.

PS - I'm not a fan of the president, but I just don't see why people are angry about this.
Many people here given the opportunity will do the same.

A presidential jet is property of d federal republic of Nigeria and allocated to d office of d president to enable him carry out d functions of his office. D jets in d presidential fleet are also made available for use for d likes of d VP, d senate president and d speaker, house of representatives for official use. Now if any of these people decide to "borrow" any of d jets in d presidential fleet for personal purposes, then they are supposed to foot d bill for that trip.

So therefore, d planes in d presidential fleet are meant for government business not for d members of d presidents family to be using to junket around whenever they feel like. D cost of each trip, is footed by Nigerian income. So if d presidents daughter feels like using a plane from d presidential fleet, she is free to do so as long as she can foot d bill. But in this case, she didn't.

NB: your last reason for justifying this issue that others will do same, falls short of what is right or wrong. If everyone will do d same if given d opportunity, doesn't make it right

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by lexy2014: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Adeboi14:
God bless you. Nigerians with hypocrisy, 99% of people complaining will do more than that if they find themselves in that shoe

Does that justify d presidents daughter using a presidential jet for her personal use?
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Begino1: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
adeniyi3971:
Really, I don't see any problem in her using the Presidential Jet. After all she's in the first family.
Educate me, but to be sincere, I don't think the presidential jet is limited to the president alone, least his family should be entitled too.
Is photography not equated to idolatry in the Koran? Well individuals can choose to follow what suits his or her conscience.

PS - I'm not a fan of the president, but I just don't see why people are angry about this.
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by lexy2014: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Sholaco:
Hypocrites jobless individuals that won't mind their business.....just look at the way a little kid is making mockery the entire nation for criticising her family because she used her father's office jet. sad.....useless old pathetic chop people....you guys wouldn't focus attention on the burning issues.....irrelevant

What are d "burning issues"? Are u focusing on them?

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Basher8583: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
4four:
you mean you are comparing President of country with MD or CEO of company? Mhen! Then it high time to give up on Nigeria teens (cos I known you are still in ur teen) did you known what tax payer money is? Probably you are not paying tax, when you start to pay tax then come back here to start make contributions

Dont allow hatred to ruin whats left of your intelligence (You actually dont speak like an intelligent person). These are benefits of running the country it cascades down to the entire nuclear family called presidential family.
And if you like out of anger stop paying your tax because the presidential family is riding in the presidential jet. Illiterate forming to be educated.

If you pay half the tax im paying, you would probably make more noise than this.

Again you sound like an illiterate with the way you are fueling your ego with emotional hatred.
When Hanna Buhari uses the presidential toilet, you can come here to rant again as usual. Sore Loser

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Basher8583: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
4four:
you can say what ever you like cos you are not paying tax and probably you are still collecting feeding money from your parents so you can't understand what Nigeria economy has turned to

Guy ... If you pay the tax I am paying, you will probably just lose your mind if you are already ranting at this level.

You have been given quality advice... Go and do honest work.
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by magzey: 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
obatan:
Why on Earth should she be wasting tax payers money on meaningless visits.
Ask google please.

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
oodua1stson:
Bihari and his whole family are oloriburuku set of bastards

I understand say Buhari offend you but hin family, that I don't get
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Nthrone(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
payperpost:

deducted from my salary every month, and even shoprite deducts VAT, and there are other indirect taxes in Nigeria, when I imported a car then, custom also collected Duty on behalf of the FG, so don't ask me stupid questions! may be you will start asking government questions when you start paying tax, when you know your money is involved and she's flying private jet on her leisure trips with the money you paid for developmental projects , is that not foolishness and abuse of power, can't she manage helicopter?

I am very sure that if you are in her position, you will do even worse, helicopter ni, private jet ko. What if I tell you that the money you said you are paying is entering into one useless politician pocket, will u believe, don't doubt me, this is Nigeria. Abeg free the girl, something happen just once in a life time.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Nthrone(m): 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
payperpost:

deducted from my salary every month, and even shoprite deducts VAT, and there are other indirect taxes in Nigeria, when I imported a car then, custom also collected Duty on behalf of the FG, so don't ask me stupid questions! may be you will start asking government questions when you start paying tax, when you know your money is involved and she's flying private jet on her leisure trips with the money you paid for developmental projects , is that not foolishness and abuse of power, can't she manage helicopter?

I am very sure that if you are in her position, you will do even worse, helicopter ni, private jet ko. Abeg free the girl, something happen just once in a life time.
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Nwaonyishi69: 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Since, it appears, his father is now thought to be a vegetable may be this is the only way Aisha may have some taste of the presidency. The cabals have kept them out of the affairs in the presidency for too long, just thinking.
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
adeniyi3971:

We are talking about cutting cost and she's flying our private jet aimlessly. All these indomie ladies, if you don't caution dem, they will turn out private jet to sth else.. she might even pack her friends inside our private jet....
Wetin dey do all these gworo born pikin sef. How I wish thunderstorm just wipe some of them away.
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
Littleman123:

She has the priviledge... do you think you can ever achieve her success if you continue your hatred.... try to be encouraged to work harder for you to achieve her what she has achieved in life.

If not for Aboki people backed up by their slaves Afonjas who rigged his father in who for know her??

An Amoeba like you won't have used his free nairaland mode to talk trash

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Parablesonmarble: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
adeniyi3971:

Definitely, there is a problem with her using the jet in private capacity. Please, google the reason why Mrs Sara Netanyahu, the wife of Israeli prime minister, was sentenced in 2019. Just for ordering meal from a restaurant with government money when they already have official chef and money budgeted for their meals. Public resources cannot be used indiscriminately for private purposes by any public official. Invitation to Hannan to showcase her photography skills is a private venture and should have been executed with private resources.
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by MedicH: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Buhari and family denying a chance to a better life since 2015. Them at can no longer can.
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by tityboi: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
He Dey sweet her
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by EgusiShankly: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Those who have an issue with that are only expending their energies over nothing.

It is sheer pettiness to want to make an issue out of that. Let them keep making a mockery of themselves.

So if I am president, my children won't fly in the presidential airplane?

That one na talk?

nawa,see talk..

watin stop you from using ur own funds to fly them to and from wherever de want?
y u want use another person funds(tax payers) take cover the trip?
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

If not for Aboki people backed up by their slaves Afonjas who rigged his father in who for know her??

Thank you so much , work hard for you children to have such a privilege.
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Just look out for the future you portrayed for your children NAIJA OLOSHO... look out for those people you are bashing with your stinking mouth , they didn't start their career like that , olosho family , thank you once again ....
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by CeterisXVII: 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
MrMcJay:
If they can be using Nigeria's jet like this in public, I wonder how they would be using Nigeria's money in private.
Na true word you talk! sad
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by ItooWorWor(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
........!
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Tareq1105: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
adeniyi3971:

She's not allowed by law except she's on her father's entourage.

Trump won't make such mistake in US
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
Advocate500:
oga nobody is angry with anyone, most people who supported this man on the basis that he is a man that does not live extravagant life, they will be disappointed with this ur comment.we are talking about reducing costs of governance, and ur children are living in affluence who is deceiving who? I know that most of u who have supported this man under the guise that he has integrity are finding it difficult to criticise him just like Jonathan supporters.
What a wailer.
Wailing in another dimension.
You wish.........
Pity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Okoroawusa: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
If I am the president of Nigeria n my daughter doesn't use the presidential jet to visit her boyfriend...I will disown her.

Even Atiku tried several times to get n can't n Yarima is warming up. Out of 200milion people in a country my father...I mean my own father manage to be president n u r saying I shouldn't use the presidential jet? Oya come n pull me down nah!
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
adeniyi3971:

It is always good and refreshing to know that we still have reasonable and sensible people on this forum.
It is refreshing.
God bless you for this wise comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Okoroawusa: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
Tareq1105:

She's not allowed by law except she's on her father's entourage.
Trump won't make such mistake in US
Trump is now your role model...Mr American that knows what Trump can n can't do
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Fuckgovt: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
adeniyi3971:

it's just like a manager that is given a company car and a drive meant for official business but his children now use it to go clubbing and to market with the fuel the company fuels the car and if possible making the driver to drive them. If tomorrow the car get into accident or is spotted by a logistics personnel in the act of using the car for unofficial purposes, the driver and the manager will be in trouble.
Its just that many Nigerians don't even know buhari is just like our employee. We don't even know our left from right. The use of that plane for unofficial business and not by the president or vice is totally wrong. The first family and their supporters just keep rubbishing this country and its citizens

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by maxzzo1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
She dey mock Nigerians..... Laff one kill me
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by fareed69(m): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
[quote author=NaijaOlosho post=85767339]The heavy thunder that will fire this girl eh undecided[/quote

In fact thunder fire poverty.
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by adeniyi3971(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
gudugudumeje:
@adeniyi3971: Can you be so daft in public matters?

That's your opinion. Dimwit now crawl back to your hole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments / Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune / Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.