Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Japanese Billionaire Launches Ad Looking For Girlfriend To Fly Around Moon With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Japanese Billionaire Launches Ad Looking For Girlfriend To Fly Around Moon With (407 Views)

Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Billionaire Launches Ad Looking For Girlfriend To Fly Around Moon With by massmediang: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Japanese Billionaire Launches Ad Looking For Girlfriend To Fly Around Moon With Him, here's how to apply ;
This might turn out to be a one-in-a-lifetime experience for a lucky lady.

A Japanese billionaire has launched an online wanted ad for a girlfriend who will fly around the Moon with him on a SpaceX rocket.
Yusaku Maezawa, who recently announced his break-up with a Japanese actress, is accepting applications from “single women aged 20 or over” who want to enjoy life to the fullest.

The matchmaking exercise is being turned into a TV show for a web streaming service.
The flamboyant entrepreneur said he agreed to the idea due to loneliness in middle age.

“I have lived exactly as I’ve wanted to until now,” said Maezawa, who has three children with two women.
“I’m 44 now. As feelings of loneliness and emptiness slowly begin to surge upon me, there’s one thing that I think about: Continuing to love one woman,” he said in the ad.
See details and how to apply;
https://wakkinews.com/2020/01/13/japanese-billionaire-launches-ad-looking-for-girlfriend-to-fly-around-moon-with-him/

Re: Japanese Billionaire Launches Ad Looking For Girlfriend To Fly Around Moon With by dawnomike(m): 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hmmmm... Now that is what i call a 'lifetime experience' offer grin

(1) (Reply)

Invigorating And Rejuvenating Vagina Rules / Best Ways To Catch A Cheater (3 Useful Tools) / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Fiance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.