Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Fiance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Fiance? (406 Views)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Fiance? by udoekere: 1:52am On Feb 11, 2020
Can you do this for fiancé out of love?
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Fiance? by YoungPerson(m): 2:51am On Feb 11, 2020
If I had three kidneys, then maybe, just maybe.

My kidney can't be in a woman who someone else's sword is penetrating occasionally.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Fiance? by ranmoor: 5:28am On Feb 11, 2020
I can't donate any of my organs to myself let alone one so called partner
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Fiance? by Skmoda360(m): 5:41am On Feb 11, 2020
I cannot donate my kidney.....I don't have the mind to do it..

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Fiance? by Lamanii22(f): 6:26am On Feb 11, 2020
If I say "yes" it's a total lie lol.... I'm not sure I can..
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Fiance? by Lamanii22(f): 6:27am On Feb 11, 2020
YoungPerson:
If I had three kidneys, then maybe, just maybe.

My kidney can't be in a woman who someone else's sword is penetrating occasionally.

Maddo... What if she's completely faithful...
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Fiance? by natosjahdi: 6:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Yea.. why not?, what is then the excess of love?. As long as she gives me hers in return I will
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Fiance? by YoungPerson(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2020
Lamanii22:

Maddo... What if she's completely faithful...
Is that even possible?
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Fiance? by Randy100: 7:48am On Feb 11, 2020
Only my mother qualified. I will give her my two kidney and switch to dialysis.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Fiance? by udoekere: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2020
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

(1) (Reply)

Plead How True Is This Notion? / House Cleaning / My Lovely Engagement Celebration Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.