Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million (50707 Views)

Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Staro: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2020
APCNig:

He can and you will do nothing. If all you Flattinos decide to pick up arms against the FG again, we will repeat the 1967 to 1970 Xmas party.

Next time, tell your thieving brother to go and buy Aisha Buhari's line and start calling Atikuchukwu for money that Aisha wants to do burial for her great grandmother.

Exactly !
Don't you know Buhari and his family are immortal?
Lol, some of you are so laughable.

See, chairman, no condition is permanent.
Your hatred for Ibos changes nothing but can only give you hypertension and stroke.

Stop killing yourself for a Buhari family that doesn't give a jack about you.
They won't even allow you come near them when they visit your town

Replying people like you is a waste of time
I'll ignore you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by juman(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2020
Yes.
Good step.
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by new2012: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2020
dominique:

Is it not too early to be making dumb comments? A line that was bought in 2002 but got lost in 2004. I called it in around 2007/2008 when I heard networks reassign numbers and someone else picked it. Was there anything like borrowing of airtime during that time period? I had to read your post twice to phathom if it's possible for an human being to be this incredibly daft. Your attempt to be funny only exposed your sheer idiocy.

Its completely ridiculous sometimes how people reason. I guess he was trying to be funny because I don't believe a human will reason in that angle even if he's paid to

Maybe he's joking.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by new2012: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2020
DEROX:
He is maddened for the fact that he is an okolie or okoro he is done for does he think they cant turn the case in court why didn't he report why recieving different calls from unknown number? It happened to me when airtel gave free sim and i broke it always recieving alert of someone else see mr man ask sowore he will tell you any attempt to disrupt buhari goverment will be defeated osinbanjo has even been coperating sef i want to see what will happen if he goes to jail bastard

It doesn't matter if he get paid or even jailed.. eveil does not triumph over good continuously.

Even you, your time will come when you'll get repaid for the stuff you write here whether it be good or bad, your conscience will tell you right away if its not yet sealed.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Emmagggg: 9:34am On Jan 14, 2020
Buhari everyday...... Exercise your right my brother
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by pauldanielchi(m): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2020
APCNig:
It's because he was released, DSS will pick him up again and we shall see how many Flattinos will be ready to die for him.
I weep for you. so we should worship impunity in our own country? so the DSS should rearrest him even if he is not guilty? remember God is God, they will not remain there forever. Dasuki is an example. God bless and fight for the weak.
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Warmaterial(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2020
Is a welcome development
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by henryobinna(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2020
mfm04622:

He is allowing people work him into prison!

He used the line to contact people, collecting money from them pretending to be another person. Now, security agency will charge him to court for fraud and attempted fraud.
nobody is stupid, if he actually did what you said he won't be stupid enough to sue them?

Are you even listening to yourself?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by magzey: 9:35am On Jan 14, 2020
APCNig:
It's because he was released, DSS will pick him up again and we shall see how many Flattinos will be ready to die for him.

Say wetin? Igbos are all Cowards they can only bark but can't bite ,just like the Albino Jew that run away to Israel after ordinary Python Disco. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Fuckgovt: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2020
opportunes:
Hanan buhari small girl making trouble everywhere
it's in her blood na. Like father like daughter
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by OBINERO(m): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2020
When this okolie was released by dss, he was interview and one of his testimony that I recalled was that dss made him sign some papers, one stating that he will neither sue dss nor FG after his release. Now, with his signature on those papers this his N500m law suit is useless. He should'nt have signed those papers. I just hope he told his lawyer this, so that he don't go embarrassing himself in the law court.
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by new2012: 9:37am On Jan 14, 2020
OBINERO:
When this okolie was released by dss, he was interview and one of his testimony that I recalled was that dss made him sign some papers, one stating that he will neither sue dss nor FG after his release. Now, with his signature on those papers this his N500m law suit is useless. He should'nt have signed those papers. I just hope he told his lawyer this, so that he don't go embarrassing himself in the law court.

Forcing someone to sign under duress invalidates the document in the court of law. Sorry but no shortcut after extreme wickedness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Fuckgovt: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2020
APCNig:
its normal Muslims and northerners are always in support with evil and irregularities. That is why they all support the action of the DSS and Hanan. Evil ppl
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:38am On Jan 14, 2020
Very good

Buhari and his lap dogs must pay

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Fuckgovt: 9:39am On Jan 14, 2020
magzey:

Say wetin? Igbos are all Cowards they can only bark but can't bite ,just like the Albino Jew that run away to Israel after ordinary Python Disco. grin grin
smh.
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2020
APCNig:

He can and you will do nothing. If all you Flattinos decide to pick up arms against the FG again, we will repeat the 1967 to 1970 Xmas party.

Next time, tell your thieving brother to go and buy Aisha Buhari's line and start calling Atikuchukwu for money that Aisha wants to do burial for her great grandmother.

Muslim terrorist , spotted .

Trump is doing a good job on you guys.
I'm proud of Donald Trump .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by cescky(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2020
APCNig:

The frustration your seeing will be yours now and always..

May you and your family continue to be ambassadors of poverty...

Unless you change

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2020
What I don't understand is, how come he bought that sim card for #1000? Sim no dey pass #200 na.
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by PFRB: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2020
APCNig:

"The first bullet of the civil war was fired by the Nigerian army"
Olusegun Obasanjo.
My Command.
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Laslaslala: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2020
sinistermind:
Nigeria is actually a zoo, his rights were infringed upon and it is only normal to seek redress in court. The people saying DSS will pick him up again are just dumb. If care is not taken, before 2023, this country will descend into Anarchy all thanks to the impunity and abuse of office of this current administration.

WE HAVE BEEN IN ANARCHY SINCE this government ENTER
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by JAWBONE(m): 9:40am On Jan 14, 2020
APCNig:

You are a BASTARD for referring to what happened between 1967-1970. If not for the help Nigeria received from UK, US, it most definitely would have being a different story and I must remind you that the outcome of that war still remains NO VICTOR, NO VANQUISHED. But an illiterate FOOLISH, IDIOT, WASTE OF A HUMAN like you will never know.

P.S. Mods if yoy like ban me for one year, na una sabi. You will not ban the person that is clearly stoking ethnic tensions here but you can ban me for putting him in his place by insulting him

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by livebyday(m): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2020
mfm04622:

He said his life changed a little because of the SIM. So he made money from it. If he made money from it, there is enough evidence to nail him. However, even if he is convicted, DSS violated his right by holding for that long without a court order or changing him to court

But again we are not sure he commited fraud

I have a friend who told me his life changed after he moved to a new house does that mean he engaged in fraud I can't say that conclusively

Don't draw assertion based on assumptions

What is the evidence to say he defrauded anyone ? Why hasn't one come out to say they were his victim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Kaymaxine(m): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2020
The only Hanan I know is koffi hanan
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by andyanders: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2020
chozzy:

Nations Newspapers should be joined in the suit.
They need to go reveal their nameless, faceless sources that gave them information that the guy was using
SIM card for fraud. Journalism in Nigeria is becoming disgusting

On point. The Nations newspaper should also be joined on the suit. Too bad.
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by vertueptime: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2020
If not that u are brain dead,sim card sells for N100 even at mtn office, black market sells for special numbers from 150- 500max,

Coldie:

So what concerns d price of the simcard and this situation?

Stop acting foolish please
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Ken4agent(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2020
Good move.....but hope yur lawyer get plenty liver?

Contact us for Agropreneur investment as soon as yu hit that cash grin
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by skukimania(f): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2020
APCNig:

Do you really think DSS would have released that guy if he is truly guilty of what he was accused of? And on top of that, give him back the said SIM card?
So he was given the Sim card back with a warning to never do that again without charging him to court after detaining him for good ten weeks?
That guy's innocence is obvious!

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by cescky(m): 9:47am On Jan 14, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Sharp guy

But na prison u go land las las

That useless lawyer wey give you this advise must be mad
You must really be an olosho...

Your dirty cu4nt is useless

Trying making use of your brain.. Your curse can't be on your cyunt and brain

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by henryobinna(m): 9:51am On Jan 14, 2020
OBINERO:
Signing any documents without any legality backing it up especially when under pressure is almost as useless as verbally telling the person the same thing. Any judge can fling such nonsense out of the court room. Even prenuptial agreements are thrown out not to talk of this.

He can tell the judge a gun was pointed at him,if he doesn't sign he'll be killed. Simple and the nonsense papers would be invalidated

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by PFRB: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2020
The lesson here is that the process of reassigning SIMs is faulty. Many times two people in different locations use same number of the same service provider. Many times you call someones number and another person answers claiming to be thr bonafide owner of the number. These things have been happening.
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by omohlexy: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2020
APCNig:

Bro, please dont be offended. You are a Zombie and a compound fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran / March 28th Election: Identify The Ballot Boxes - Pix / Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.