Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million (51124 Views)

Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2020
arowolo:

Seems you didn't follow the story. Someone called the number do as to speak with the lady but was surprised when another person who doesn't even understand Hausa picked up the phone and has possibly told him severally that he called a wrong number. It was that fellow that now reported the case (as it was reported) or told the General's daughter what happened and she laid a claim (as other tabloids carried it).

I myself do receives numerous calls from Hausa speaking people that whenever it happens I just tell them straight up, "wrong number".

It was a mistake from the General's daughter or the complainant. They failed to do their homework well. Possibly being naived of the fact that Telco's reserve the right to re-allocate dormant numbers
I think it's better you stop educating these zombies. They've made up their demented minds. The guy is guilty as charged. That is why he's going to court to prove his guilt.
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Skmoda360(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2020
LadySarah:

Simcard resellers by the roadsides or close charge 1k for registration. I did my mums own for 800.

Move around small. Not everyone goes to mtn office to buy Sim cards
Bros, I understand but 1k is a lie jawre......brand new not that he wanna welcome back using his sim pack.
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by factoryreset: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
BOUGHT SIM FOR #1000?
Oga confess o

Very possible bro.... Buying a unique number is expensive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
PatrioticNaija:

This is how you people deceived Atiku, Nnamdi Kunu, Sowore, Saraki, Dino, and co. Kwantinue

My dear cry shebi you don see am now
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by MumEmdy(f): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
CSTR2:
He is an idiot. na 3 years time all this nonsense go end.
Exactly
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Basher8583: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
arowolo:

Seems you didn't follow the story. Someone called the number do as to speak with the lady but was surprised when another person who doesn't even understand Hausa picked up the phone and has possibly told him severally that he called a wrong number. It was that fellow that now reported the case (as it was reported) or told the General's daughter what happened and she laid a claim (as other tabloids carried it).

I myself do receives numerous calls from Hausa speaking people that whenever it happens I just tell them straight up, "wrong number".

It was a mistake from the General's daughter or the complainant. They failed to do their homework well. Possibly being naived of the fact that Telco's reserve the right to re-allocate dormant numbers

Come on your story does not add up at all.
I work in a bank and a customer who does not live in the country was defrauded simply because the number was reallocated to another person who received transaction alerts and decided to open mobile banking to withdraw all the money. He was simply arrested after a complaint. I still put it to you if he did not do anything dubious with that number nobody would have arrested him.
Like I said earlier. I hope his lawyers have educated him on what pejury is... He is just making his matter worse.
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Basher8583:

Come on your story does not add up at all.
I work in a bank and a customer who does not live in the country was defrauded simply because the number was reallocated to another person who received transaction alerts and decided to open mobile banking to withdraw all the money. He was simply arrested after a complaint. I still put it to you if he did not do anything dubious with that number nobody would have arrested him.
Like I said earlier. I hope his lawyers have educated him on what pejury is... He is just making his matter worse.

Kindly put on your reasoning cap because it's obvious you've misplaced it.

Oga banker; why was the guy released? Why was he giving back his Sim card?

The other guy who defrauded your client was as well patted on the back?

Lastly, pocket your advice to him he has already sue them.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
Obere4u:

Nothing like unique number unless you want the service operators to specifically assign a number to you... All SIM sells the same.

Yes I know.

May be my use of word is what you don't understand.

Can you Compare for example

08056666663 to 08058639741
The first its easy to cram for anyone so most people love such numbers. Hope you get what I'm saying.
I used to have a Billionaire client that two of his numbers that I have are like that. And people like that go any length to get such numbers. They can buy such sims for 10k.

10k is like 100naira to them.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by DEROX: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
new2012:

It doesn't matter if he get paid or even jailed.. eveil does not triumph over good continuously.

Even you, your time will come when you'll get repaid for the stuff you write here whether it be good or bad, your conscience will tell you right away if its not yet sealed.
actually deep down me i know its wrong for dss to arrest him just like that i know he isnt guilty pls forgive me am just being hateful
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Basher8583: 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
olril17:

why are u insisting on perjury?
have u personally seen the DSS case file?
detained for 10 wks,not charged to court, the sim card returned,made to sign undertaking..
that's the fact of the case still in public domain,DSS themselves hasn't said anything officially apart from the Unknown source of the nations paper..... atleast u should wait and stop shouting perjury till we heard from DSS side.

some of buharists or whatever are pathetic and miserable human beings.

it's obvious that your life revolves around social media everything. All you have said is what you have extracted from social media. The real truth is out there and only that man and DSS know the truth. So if the man feels confident he should go ahead but then again he should be aware of perjury. DSS will not arrest him without a case
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Basher8583: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
globexpo:

At least they don't carry plate or be looking for ruga.
Don't worry foreign donors will soon get tired, then you guys will know howfa

Very true they are not carrying plate. They are however carrying pvssay and gala all about
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by kettykings: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
APCNig:

He can and you will do nothing. If all you Flattinos decide to pick up arms against the FG again, we will repeat the 1967 to 1970 Xmas party.

Next time, tell your thieving brother to go and buy Aisha Buhari's line and start calling Atikuchukwu for money that Aisha wants to do burial for her great grandmother.

please dont go about making foolish request without understanding the consequences of the request
do you realize that this same flattinos destroyed 3 different divisions of the Nigeria Military during the civil war, they broke an all time world civil war record when they finished off 98 % of the second Division in Abagana Ambush by a small team led by Major Jonathan Uchendu sending General Murtala Mohammed into an untimely and unplanned exile in london until the war ended.

Biafra started the war with only 17 rifles and no major war support backing it and yet they were able to give Nigerian Military the biggest Night mare ever , almost all the Nigerian Generals from Babangida to Obasanjo has an injury from biafran military , babangida was almost killed in uzuakoli while Obasanjo was almost killed in Port Harcourt, the valiant biafran military finished 98% of the operation OAU troops from 33,000 soldiers before the operation to just below 300 soldiers after the operation

Do you also realize that despite that Nigeria had the backing of a world super power like soviet union and another world power Britain with its war arsenal power backing it and the first world super power Egypt back Nigeria that biafra not only inflicted grievous and highly dangerous casualties on the Nigeria Military , they held back the alliance of these powers for more than 30 months up until Nigeria military despite all the world backing decided to use non military tactics and starvation and sabotage of farmlands and giving out oil rich peninsular to force biafra to surrender. you are praying biafra picks up the arms but a second civil war will be different than the first because the Niger delta and a great part of the middle belt will be neutral and britain and soviet union might not give their full support to the nigerian military.

So i will advise you before you request Falttinos to pick up arms , please check why history is not being taught in Nigerian schools.

A stitch in time will save 9 lives

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Staro: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
factoryreset:

Very possible bro.... Buying a unique number is expensive.

Exactly
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Metrofox(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
BOUGHT SIM FOR #1000?
Oga confess o

Network providers usually do that with airtime worth that amount included.. do your research

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
livebyday:
Nigeria is a banana republic

I give up

He should have sued them for $20,000,000 instead

500,000,000 and 20,000,000 which one is bigger?

Ooh! Oh' Ooh!, the smaller number is in gandollar. grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Obere4u: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Yes I know.

May be my used of word is what you don't understand.

Can you Compare for example

08056666663 to 08058639741
The first its easy to cram for anyone so most people love such numbers. Hope you get what I'm saying.
I used to have a Billionaire client that two of his numbers that I have are like that. And people like that go any length to get such numbers. They can buy such sims for 10k.

10k is like 100naira to them.

I understand what you mean.. Though it depends on the vendor to sell any amount

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Obere4u: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
Metrofox:

Do your research, network providers can do that with airtime in the line too, it's just like paying for airtime with the line

Unless you are doing a welcome back... SIM card doesn't sell more than #500 unless.
Or just as others pointed out, the vendor might add a little something because the number is unique and easy to cram
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Obere4u: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Metrofox:

Network providers usually do that with airtime worth that amount included.. do your research

Name one network provider which does that?
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by edoairways: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Basher8583:

The question you will ask yourself is how did the DSS know that Hannas number had been assigned to someone else if he hadn't used it for a dubious act.
I hope his lawyers have explained to him what perjury is. It wont end well for him if discovered he did not acurately state what lead to his arrest in his case file
If he has nothing to hide then he should go ahead to sue
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by edoairways: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
wengerman:
this story get k-leg,buying a Sim at 1k and obtaining receipt.thekn he is not making ordinary call with it.
MTN sells special lines for that amount
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Ajibade123(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
very good of him we all need to be bold like this
see 40 personality strength you need to imbibe and weakness to avoid https://explicitsuccess.com/personality-strengths-and-weaknesses/
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by DaBullIT(m): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
full of lies , that's why you always make wrong decisions , your story has holes in it

first , belgium and other franco- nations supported Biafurooo but didn't want direct confrontation with Nigeria , so when they smuggled weapons in ,
they came in under the guise of AIDs for the war stricken (why do you think Nigeria stopped all forms of supplies to your grand parents ??

You even have monument for the Belgian pilot who helped you with air raids with on Nigerian troops in Biafraudinese land , he's among your heros

When the war started there was over 2000 rifles in Biafraudinese nation , most people werent trained , so again, some countries brought mercenaries, foot soldiers , pilots , e.t.c to train the few people who had the rifles then , story has it that when the war started and men were dispatched , some got rifles while others got bullet alone, they had to wait for fallen soldiers and take their guns

Biafuro did not invent or build mortars , mercenary engineers fabricated them and taught your people how to make those bombs, i have seen kids claim they made all those things themselves

finally who in their right mind follows a supposed leader who started a war but didnt stay at the front lines ? gave few people weapon and asked them to go and die ? only mindless people will do that

so please when you want to post lies , know there are people who can find the lies irritating q
kettykings:

please dont go about making foolish request without understanding the consequences of the request
do you realize that this same flattinos destroyed 3 different divisions of the Nigeria Military during the civil war, they broke an all time world civil war record when they finished off 98 % of the second Division in Abagana Ambush by a small team led by Major Jonathan Uchendu sending General Murtala Mohammed into an untimely and unplanned exile in london until the war ended.

Biafra started the war with only 17 rifles and no major war support backing it and yet they were able to give Nigerian Military the biggest Night mare ever , almost all the Nigerian Generals from Babangida to Obasanjo has an injury from biafran military , babangida was almost killed in uzuakoli while Obasanjo was almost killed in Port Harcourt, the valiant biafran military finished 98% of the operation OAU troops from 33,000 soldiers before the operation to just below 300 soldiers after the operation

Do you also realize that despite that Nigeria had the backing of a world super power like soviet union and another world power Britain with its war arsenal power backing it and the first world super power Egypt back Nigeria that biafra not only inflicted grievous and highly dangerous casualties on the Nigeria Military , they held back the alliance of these powers for more than 30 months up until Nigeria military despite all the world backing decided to use non military tactics and starvation and sabotage of farmlands and giving out oil rich peninsular to force biafra to surrender. you are praying biafra picks up the arms but a second civil war will be different than the first because the Niger delta and a great part of the middle belt will be neutral and britain and soviet union might not give their full support to the nigerian military.

So i will advise you before you request Falttinos to pick up arms , please check why history is not being taught in Nigerian schools.

A stitch in time will save 9 lives
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by DaBullIT(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
wanna be defender , hows buiness ??
koolaid87:
Where's that Foolish BBQ dead fish seller, you got anything to say?

And the other useless "Intent" wannabe lawyer

To hell with y'll
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by DaBullIT(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
wooo

you will never hustle in vain

this response is full of sense , and i posted my response to one stupid defender about 30 mins ago

even if it started pro-bono , when it's about 4 or 5 court appearances, lawyer will start asking for mobilization , investigation , biometric analysis e.t.c , if you have the time go and view my posts it should be 4th to this one

Those people just don't know when to quit and it won't end well

RisenPhoenix:
The man has no legal sense, and the lawyer is only using him to make money. Even if it was true that he did not try to scam anyone using the sim, Hanan Buhari had no obligation to leave her place of residence and come to Nigeria just to clear him. Did he buy the sim from her? It was the telecom carrier's duty to provide details of how he came about the sim, if the investigating officers had made enquiries.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
dominique:

Is it not too early to be making dumb comments? A line that was bought in 2002 but got lost in 2004. I called it in around 2007/2008 when I heard networks reassign numbers and someone else picked it. Was there anything like borrowing of airtime during that time period? I had to read your post twice to phathom if it's possible for an human being to be this incredibly daft. Your attempt to be funny only exposed your sheer idiocy.
I will hand you a 2 weeks ban.

Kindly check your mail Domi.
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Onlyonebuhari: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
Normal thing to do. But mtn and dss should be sued alone cos I don't expect the girl to cone and clear you leaving her studies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Summarised Cv / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos / Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.