Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million (50627 Views)

Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Obere4u: 10:31am On Jan 14, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You are right.

No network for Naija sells sim for 1000naira. I want to believe the typo was from the blogger. Or after seeing the number that the digits are unique the seller said he is selling it for 1k and him having the money, he bought it. 080356666662 . Na unique number o and some Nigerian millionaires buy those kind for 5k and above.
Nothing like unique number unless you want the service operators to specifically assign a number to you... All SIM sells the same.
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2020
oluwashegunfunm:

��� I thank God we humans are not God!!
Child of God sef dey if men of God dey

Exactly
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by shekauvsbuhari: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2020
APCNig:
It's because he was released, DSS will pick him up again and we shall see how many Flattinos will be ready to die for him.
Are U born to be a fool?
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by jaytee01(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2020
APCNig:

He can and you will do nothing. If all you Flattinos decide to pick up arms against the FG again, we will repeat the 1967 to 1970 Xmas party.

Next time, tell your thieving brother to go and buy Aisha Buhari's line and start calling Atikuchukwu for money that Aisha wants to do burial for her great grandmother.
To say that you are a foool is an understatement!
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 14, 2020
opportunes:
Hanan buhari small girl making trouble everywhere

hate that bi tch angry angry angry
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Alanwalker(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2020
if he like he can sue them for 10 million
they wont pay up and dss might even arrest him at that so-called court.
Because Nigeria is a lawless shithole with lunatics as leaders

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 14, 2020
APCNig:
It's because he was released, DSS will pick him up again and we shall see how many Flattinos will be ready to die for him.

if you were shot in the head after this comment

i would care less undecided
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by foleskay(m): 10:43am On Jan 14, 2020
haaryobhami:
am Yoruba but comment with sense pls,u are commenting like an attention seeker that want to be noticed
use ur brain before u comment pls,ori eh oniburu

ori bobo yen ti daru tipetipe. aye n se gan ni
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Bugos4real(m): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2020
APCNig:

He can and you will do nothing. If all you Flattinos decide to pick up arms against the FG again, we will repeat the 1967 to 1970 Xmas party.

Next time, tell your thieving brother to go and buy Aisha Buhari's line and start calling Atikuchukwu for money that Aisha wants to do burial for her great grandmother.
War is not good,and i pray that it will never happen again.But if does,be rest assured that there won't be any hiding place for anybody,not only in Nigeria but throughout the world.Hausa's, Igbo's, Yoruba's inclusive.During the previous,some people were in the comfort of there homes enjoying.Those houses may no longer provide u with that comfort.Better pray
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by dabossman(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2020
new2012:

OK, here's the thing.. The registration was forced by NCC under strict timelines and done in haste by several others to avoid fine.. Some were done by roadside guys that didn't get uploaded.. Long and short, the data was seriously dirty, some had entire database corrupt. Which necessitated request for red registrations..

There were instances that NCC inspect the data and discarded it for multiple reasons such as improper data capture, unclear image etc. When that happen, registration had to done again.

But the case here, the sim was abandoned and the dormancy made the telco Reprovision it.

Okay, fair enough. However, a lot of mass enlightenment needs to be done in this regard; even for the security personnel. Period of dormancy before a number can be issued to a new user and what happens to the data of the previous user. Otherwise, someday, someone somewhere will commit a crime with a certain number, disposes it and several months later someone else gets arrested once the number becomes active again after being reissued to a new user. I doubt if our policemen will bother to cross-check the history of the said number before picking up an innocent person and asking him to produce the owner of the number. It's a jungle out here.

Which is why this case is a good precedent, though Mr. Okolie had to suffer unnecessarily.
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by johneddy: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2020
serve them right
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by BanevsJoker(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2020
Filmewell:
Why do I feel bmc wants to bring this small girl to limelight because I have not heard of her before all of a sudden she is in the news day in day out
They are marketing her for marriage. Unfortunately for them, Dangote has no eligible son.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by LadySarah: 10:57am On Jan 14, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
BOUGHT SIM FOR #1000?
Oga confess o

That's the cost of purchase and registering outside mtn offices like roadside dealers and agents
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by new2012: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2020
dabossman:

Okay, fair enough. However, a lot of mass enlightenment needs to be done in this regard; even for the security personnel. Period of dormancy before a number can be issued to a new user and what happens to the data of the previous user. Otherwise, someday, someone somewhere will commit a crime with a certain number, disposes it and several months later someone else gets arrested once the number becomes active again after being reissued to a new user. I doubt if our policemen will bother to cross-check the history of the said number before picking up an innocent person and asking him to produce the owner of the number. It's a jungle out here.

Which is why this case is a good precedent, though Mr. Okolie had to suffer unnecessarily.

I get your point and it all fall on incompetence by the security personnel..

The dormancy period an all that is determined by the NCC
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by DaBullIT(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2020
Agboriotejoye

Cantonese:
She could not come to follow up with her complain yet she could come to use a presidential jet to fly to Bauchi alone and warmly welcomed by the governor's wife and important state officials.

Nonsense and ingredients.

A Hanan wasn't the complainant
B Governor's wife issue happened recently after she graduated
C As mentioned in an earlier post Okolie wants to make money out of this issue , clearly that's whats happening
D It will end in tears , so far DSS or Hannan hasn't said anything

and i still maintain my stance that he tried to defraud someone hence why he was arrested , I doubt First family will stoop low enough to honor this ridiculous request

Oh and sim card has been 200 naira since 2017
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by LadySarah: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2020
Skmoda360:

That's where I'm shocked ...if he had said 500 then I would have believe him a little. SIM wey em dey sell #200, 1000 kee unless the MTN guy swindled him.... undecided

Simcard resellers by the roadsides or close charge 1k for registration. I did my mums own for 800.

Move around small. Not everyone goes to mtn office to buy Sim cards
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2020
Mishael42019:
everything has an end.

I’m not ibo but this your quote of rejoicing the massacre of 1967 my God will judge you.

This same bad road, bad economy, insecurity, unstable electricity will meet your end.

If I be a Man of God!

Amen
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by LabDNA: 11:11am On Jan 14, 2020
chozzy:
This is good.
The terrorism from Buhari's family and govt is worst than Boko Haram.
Buhari truly confirms Lord Acton's theory that "Power Corrupts and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely"

Nations Newspapers should be joined in the suit.
They need to go reveal their nameless, faceless sources that gave them information that the guy was using
SIM card for fraud. Journalism in Nigeria is becoming disgusting

There is no newspaper establishment I detest more than The Nation's newspapers. Their propensity for wicked lies and propaganda is mind-boggling. I wish boko haram bombers could pay them a visit one of these days in their dirty office.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by civilserva: 11:11am On Jan 14, 2020
mfm04622:

He is allowing people work him into prison!

He used the line to contact people, collecting money from them pretending to be another person. Now, security agency will charge him to court for fraud and attempted fraud.

Are you sure? What evidence do you have? One it will be your turn. A victim of circumstances.
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Staro: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
BOUGHT SIM FOR #1000?
Oga confess o

The old MTN series (0803 ...) are expensive at black market

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2020
Basher8583:

The question you will ask yourself is how did the DSS know that Hannas number had been assigned to someone else if he hadn't used it for a dubious act.
I hope his lawyers have explained to him what perjury is. It wont end well for him if discovered he did not acurately state what lead to his arrest in his case file

Seems you didn't follow the story. Someone called the number do as to speak with the lady but was surprised when another person who doesn't even understand Hausa picked up the phone and has possibly told him severally that he called a wrong number. It was that fellow that now reported the case (as it was reported) or told the General's daughter what happened and she laid a claim (as other tabloids carried it).

I myself do receives numerous calls from Hausa speaking people that whenever it happens I just tell them straight up, "wrong number".

It was a mistake from the General's daughter or the complainant. They failed to do their homework well. Possibly being naived of the fact that Telco's reserve the right to re-allocate dormant numbers

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Staro: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2020
BanevsJoker:

They are marketing her for marriage.

I think so too
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Nitah1: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2020
RubiesBanking:

I'm really surprise how senseless one can be. Only God can save you from this smh.
What do you expect from Hausa/fulani terrorist?
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2020
DaBullIT:
Agboriotejoye

A Hanan wasn't the complainant
B Governor's wife issue happened recently after she graduated
C As mentioned in an earlier post Okolie wants to make money out of this issue , clearly that's whats happening
D It will end in tears , so far DSS or Hannan hasn't said anything

and i still maintain my stance that he tried to defraud someone hence why he was arrested , I doubt First family will stoop low enough to honor this ridiculous request

Oh and sim card has been 200 naira since 2017
Your stance is based on what evidence? You just sit down in a beer parlour drinking on credit and writing nonsense.
How do you know hanan wasn't the complainant when the guy said DSS told him hanan is the complainant?
My question to you is what is wrong in making money out of it? He has been wrongly treated and the constitution allows him to make money out of it.
DSS not saying anything means they are complicit and they know the truth is out hence their silence. I pray they maintain this silence in court and let's see if you will not be eventually put to shame.
FYI you can buy a SIM for 2000. Depends on where you're buying it from. You're not the only one living in Nigeria. If you buy a SIM and register it in MTN office, you pay 500 and you're reimbursed as free credit. Don't be an anamu
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Nitah1: 11:33am On Jan 14, 2020
Obere4u:

Nothing like unique number unless you want the service operators to specifically assign a number to you... All SIM sells the same.
Guy i worked with Glo for years as freelance sales man,we do sale special numbers differently,i sold a special as high as 1500.
There is no crime in doing that provided the buyer is ready to pay.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by justineapir: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by delawal: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
BOUGHT SIM FOR #1000?
Oga confess o
DSS and their foolish investigation pattern don't they know DT if u don't use ur sim for some months it will be disconnected by Mtn and resold.

offices filled with uninformed and uneducated people

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Staro: 11:39am On Jan 14, 2020
justineapir:
sorry you bought sim card #1000... haba nah

Yes, the old MTN series (0803 ...)
are expensive at black market
Re: Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:42am On Jan 14, 2020
mfm04622:

He is allowing people work him into prison!

He used the line to contact people, collecting money from them pretending to be another person. Now, security agency will charge him to court for fraud and attempted fraud.
Why did they release him in the first place? Why didn't they show his face like that of the guy who did the buhari/zainab Ahmed video who's face they showed on tv recently?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gani Adams At Prophet TB Joshua's Church (Video) / Tinubu Looking Dapper In Suit In His Office (Photo) / Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.