Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad (81106 Views)

Bashar Al Assad: U.s. Is Constantly Looking For Terrorists To Recruit / US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority / Bashar Assad Warmly Embraces Vladimir Putin And Thanks Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by obajoey(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chai, see as trump turn object of ridicule

1 Like

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by DimIsaac10(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
They shouldn't joke with Lord And Saviour of IPOB Pigs....
Hatred will not destroy you.

5 Likes

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by sweetonugbu: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
Vision2045:
Their conversation is quite unrelated to the topic..
don't mind bloggers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by CutieKing: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
The thing with trump is that hes so crude,very orthodox that lack international diplomacy.thats why other leaders dont respect his personality except that hes just the president of great America.
They only respect and fear america in him.

7 Likes

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by adeiza4u(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
God bless Donald J. Trump any day!!!

1 Like

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
Romanoff:

Issa lie. Trump is a joke and he is taking America down with him.
Lies, only Muslims hate Trump

1 Like

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by anonimi: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Romanoff(f): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
Diegobonito:
Lies, only Muslims hate Trump

I don't have to be a Muslim to not like him.

Putin has become Putinhudeen abi?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Sirseedorf(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
Putin my niqqa

Trump the comedian U.s of a president

3 Likes

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by AreaFada2: 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
lol
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by livebyday(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
Enwhen:
All these leaders know bible yet they want to fight WWIII

As God take arrest Saul(Paul) Na so God go take arrest all Nigerian Wicked leaders....I believe , that's the only hope .

I am surprised how well even the Syrian leader knows the Bible !!

What the hell!!
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
Romanoff:

I don't have to be a Muslim to not like him.
Putin has become Putinhudeen abi?
I stand with Trump

1 Like

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Patrioticman007(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
What a piece of fact, Saul changed to Paulo after going blind, in Damascus. Which means Donald Trump will change to Dullard Trump once he visits Damascus like Paul the mixer of Christianity with Roman paganism.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by cybriz82(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
trump d world number 1 crook,he will never go.trump wey no evn trust himself...

1 Like

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Romanoff(f): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Diegobonito:
I stand with Trump

Tsunami of removal is coming for you and your Tramp.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by shogsman(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
Diegobonito:
They know trump is above them that's why they resort to cheap blackmail. One thing people should know is that since everyone is against Trump then he must be doing something right, all these radical Islamist people are afraid today because of Trump, if not they would have done worse things than now. Only Muslims hate Trump , I love Trump and I stand with Trump. #Trump2020
Only Americans have the right to say they stand with him,as far as trump us concerned you don't matter, stick to your government affairs.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Enwhen(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tolzeal:

People like you stay in the middle of the road then pray to God not to get hit by a running Car/truck. Sometimes you just need fight for what yours.

More reasons why religion activities get limited in china.

Bunch of unrepentant religious biggot.

As a Christian I was not taught to fight the govt, the Bible says we should obey all govt rules, pray for our leaders ....because prayers changes people and people change things... There is.nothing prayers cannot do, if we make our heart pure before God, Muslims and christians and call upon the name of God with respect to our leaders and things facing us...GOD WILL HEAR US.

1 Like

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Marine54(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
But your god buhari is lifeless , potus @real Donald Trump, President of united states....
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by mildflame: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Longest time and happy new year! Be a little nice and sweet to the fugitive IPOB leader this 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Tonyspecial(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
daddytime:
Trump don turn the butt of jokes among him peers...
nothing they said there was even remotely insulting. It was the kind of lighthearted banter they would have even to his presence. You people just overreact to everything. They weren’t “caught on camera” they were having the conversation directly in front of a camera man.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
some nairalanders won't read the write ups o.
they will come and be shouting WW 111

they were talking about peace, invade anyone didn't read

1 Like

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Enwhen(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
livebyday:

I am surprised how well even the Syrian leader knows the Bible !!

What the hell!!

Seriously,
yet they still want to kill children of the God of Paul..
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by owila4luv(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
they must be high on alcohol
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
shogsman:

Only Americans have the right to say they stand with him,as far as trump us concerned you don't matter, stick to your government affairs.
May your wisdom grow more and more tell the mumu. All these wannabe Americans.

12 Likes

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by sammirano: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Is Trump not is house boy again? He may joke all je wants.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by shogsman(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/putin-caught-on-camera-making-fun-of-trump-with-assad/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Wl1C5BEOU
Lazy joke of a blogger, they were saying whatever they said directly to the camera and you say they were caught.

1 Like

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by bluecircle470: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Diegobonito:
They know trump is above them that's why they resort to cheap blackmail. One thing people should know is that since everyone is against Trump then he must be doing something right, all these radical Islamist people are afraid today because of Trump, if not they would have done worse things than now. Only Muslims hate Trump because he's not giving them the chance to pepetrate their killings and terrorism in every country, I love Trump and I stand with Trump. #Trump2020

That their laugh go turn ‘cry’ later. See as Assad dey shake head like ‘mr bean’
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by cococandy(f): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Oh. Trump is going to need his nappies and a lot of a baby wipes. His master was making fun of him.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by churchee: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Unless you are suffering depression, you will find this joke funny and it shows Putin's high sense of humour. Nevertheless, it only reveals how highly placed Trump is in their minds.

I love Trump as president, as actor, as business tycoon and as controversial human.

1 Like

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by livebyday(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Enwhen:

Seriously,
yet they still want to kill children of the God of Paul..

Bro I am Still dazed, these same leaders who all persecute Christianity? So they know the Bible so well?

What really is going on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing / Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) / Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.