Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad (81154 Views)

Bashar Al Assad: U.s. Is Constantly Looking For Terrorists To Recruit / US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority / Bashar Assad Warmly Embraces Vladimir Putin And Thanks Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by ItooWorWor(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Putin my nigga grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by YorubaLord: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Diegobonito:
They know trump is above them that's why they resort to cheap blackmail. One thing people should know is that since everyone is against Trump then he must be doing something right, all these radical Islamist people are afraid today because of Trump, if not they would have done worse things than now. Only Muslims hate Trump because he's not giving them the chance to pepetrate their killings and terrorism in every country, I love Trump and I stand with Trump. #Trump2020

IPOB Terrorists like you wey nvr commot Nigeria before na him dey support Trump. angry
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Befii: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
Only Nigerians who wished they were born American showered unnecessary praise on dt puppet called Trum!
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Enwhen(m): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
rottennaija:

No be War full bible?

You never read bible....or u mean holy Qu'ran ??....I can quote many verses in the holy qu'ran where prophet Mohammed(SAW) commanded Muslims to fight WAR, including the JIHAD
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Enwhen(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
livebyday:

Bro I am Still dazed, these same leaders who all persecute Christianity? So they know the Bible so well?

What really is going on?

They know the truth , but are all into various occultic society.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Blackking98(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Am I the only one extremely surprised that Bashir Al Assad can quote Bible very well, better than me and many Christian's sef. Wonderful
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
They know Jesus is real but just living in denial.
Jesus will come back again but not yet. The Antichrist will first of all appear and lead the humanity down the path of Rebellion she had always craved for. The signs of the appearing of the antichrist is everywhere, people are growing in much hate against God, Jesus and christianity and trying to topple the law of God for society, family and even within the church as the end fast approaches.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by ifiokjohn(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ausrichie:

May your wisdom grow more and more tell the mumu. All these wannabe Americans.
Don't you know they want they own country? Biafra.
They don't feel like Nigerians so stop telling them to face Nigeria affairs Mbok
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by fk002: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
abbey621:

Perhaps Trump used him to get elected?Two sides to a coin grin grin grin grin. So far Trump has not lost anything to Putin yet he has gained so much so who's the puppet here?

Russia has now much more power and influence in Ukraine and other Soviet countries thanks to Trump.

And Putin's power is growing day by day due to Trump lily liver.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by kong200: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hwy95:
Diegobonito:
They know trump is above them that's why they resort to cheap blackmail. One thing people should know is that since everyone is against Trump then he must be doing something right, all these radical Islamist people are afraid today because of Trump, if not they would have done worse things than now. Only Muslims hate Trump because he's not giving them the chance to pepetrate their killings and terrorism in every country, I love Trump and I stand with Trump. #Trump2020
Are you sick? How can you say this? This guy that hates blacks and immigrants. The same guy that lies about every and anything. This is the guy you like? Are you getting your news from FOX news? i don´t get it...

I have come to the conclusion that Black People as a whole suffer from self hatred and self loathing. An inferority complex no other race suffers that is beyong understanding. ...
how a black person or african can say they love or like trump even surprises trump himself.
trump hates / despises all of you, wants nothing to do with you, yet you love him. Check all he said about Obama or google what he said about the 5 teenagers that were falsely accussed of rape at central park NY but were later exonerated when the white lady confessed. trump never wanted the likes of you or you family in any of his properties. Do some research on trump please.
Sadly even if the devil himself was a leader on earth destroying killing blacks, a lot of blacks and clueless Nigerians would support him until he gets to their turn for destruction

Black Christians are Christians first before being black. So they will lick the asses of their fellow Christians particularly white.
Black muslims are muslims first before being black. They will lick the asses of their fellow black muslims first particularly arabs.

Only the black race suffer inferiority complex and identity crisis on a large scale.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
Putin is done with trump. trump is a disgrace everywhere but expect trump university graduates to put up a fight for this lunatic deranged dotard
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by nedekid: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Dpharisee:

What value have you added to this discussion with this comment? That's why we suggested you don't have to comment on every topic because it is irritating.

Next modification you will add God bless Buhari as if he is the president of Syria or Russia.
Lol
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by kong200: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hwy95:
Diegobonito:
Are you sick? How can you say this? This guy that hates blacks and immigrants. The same guy that lies about every and anything. This is the guy you like? Are you getting your news from FOX news? i don´t get it...

I have come to the conclusion that Black People as a whole suffer from self hatred and self loathing. An inferority complex no other race suffers that is beyong understanding. ...
how a black person or african can say they love or like trump even surprises trump himself.
trump hates / despises all of you, wants nothing to do with you, yet you love him. Check all he said about Obama or google what he said about the 5 teenagers that were falsely accussed of rape at central park NY but were later exonerated when the white lady confessed. trump never wanted the likes of you or you family in any of his properties. Do some research on trump please.
Sadly even if the devil himself was a leader on earth destroying killing blacks, a lot of blacks and clueless Nigerians would support him until he gets to their turn for destruction

Black Christians are Christians first before being black. So they will lick the asses of their fellow Christians particularly white.
Black muslims are muslims first before being black. They will lick the asses of their fellow black muslims first particularly arabs.

Only the black race suffer inferiority complex and identity crisis on a large scale.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by kong200: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
Enwhen:

You never read bible....or u mean holy Qu'ran ??....I can quote many verses in the holy qu'ran where prophet Mohammed(SAW) commanded Muslims to fight WAR, including the JIHAD

How many the many verses in the bible where Christians were asked to kill and kill?
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Enwhen(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
kong200:

How many the many verses in the bible where Christians were asked to kill and kill?

None... It's is SIN...the Ten commandments
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by abbey621(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
fk002:

Russia has now much more power and influence in Ukraine and other Soviet countries thanks to Trump.

And Putin's power is growing day by day due to Trump lily liver.

So basically he's doing what he campaigned on, making sure America is not the police of the world, concentrating more on internal affairs than being busy being judge, jury and executioner.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Aladdin1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Romanoff:

I don't have to be a Muslim to not like him.

Putin has become Putinhudeen abi?
Abeg where in the post did they say they hate trump? abi you think your friends, associates or neighbours dont gossip your matter behind you?
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by peeddy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
Bantino:
If Trump arrives along this road, everything will become normal with him too,’

Just as it became normal for Saul (Paul)

Hahahaha Trump has made himself a laughing stock.
How did Trump made himself a laughing stock? It's just a banter cos of the historical background of where they are standing. Besides, banter has a way of clearing tension and calming a troubled heart.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
Romanoff:

Issa lie. Trump is a joke and he is taking America down with him.

In what sense? Jobs, security, winning trade for America, protecting the local manufacturers, giving terrorists nightmares etc.

Guy, you know nothing, Trump has performed very well in all ramifications. America first.

. I love Trump!
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Aladdin1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Meti99:
Don't know if I am the only one, still can't see anything funny in the video
Me too o!! the thing tire me.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
abbey621:

Yet he is doing the opposite where it counts. Economy has never been better, in fact the black community and veterans actually got some love. He has managed to avoid war with North Korea so far, he has managed to keep China in check so far. He has struck down the most damaging part of Obamacare which required me to pay for insurance for someone too lazy to work and believe it or not. America was heaven & hell before Trump and it shall remain so long after he's gone!

Wa gbayi Jo o.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by jubrilELsudan: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
GLAD AM HERE PUT IT IN

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by STRENGTHesq(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wizzz1:
because everyone is against him doesn't make him right. Trump is too emotional and reactive to be the president of America. He will leave America worse than he met it.
What do you know?
undecided
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by dochenaj: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
GamalNasser:
Stupid Assad if not for Trump you will be in exile or dead now had Hilary won that election
The only reason Assad is still there is because he has Putin's support that's all irrespective of who the American president is.

Until he goes out of favour with Putin no amount of external force excepting God can remove him.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by GamalNasser: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
dochenaj:

The only reason Assad is still there is because he has Putin's support that's all irrespective of who the American president is.

Until he goes out of favour with Putin no amount of external force excepting God can remove him.

Trump stopped the sponsorship if Hillary's hirelings and that also helped him
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
abbey621:

How? You mean your interest of abusing his country's immigration policies? Perhaps it is the interest of the billions of dollars given to Nigeria as part of aide package?
immigration policies that represent his hate in legal form? His actions are directed against the Nigerian economy and that is against my interest.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
STRENGTHesq:
What do you know?
undecided
what I know. angry
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by kong200: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Enwhen:

None... It's is SIN...the Ten commandments

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Or Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

You need more or these arent in the bible ?
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by abbey621(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wizzz1:
immigration policies that represent his hate in legal form? His actions are directed against the Nigerian economy and that is against my interest.

My guy stop it already! How does American immigration policies affect Nigerian economy negatively? Please separate the two, Nigerian economy is one thing, your interest is another. DON'T BE CONFUSED!
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
abbey621:

My guy stop it already! How does American immigration policies affect Nigerian economy negatively? Please separate the two, Nigerian economy is one thing, your interest is another. DON'T BE CONFUSED!
how does immigration affect economy? google it, you will learn something new.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by livebyday(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Enwhen:

They know the truth , but are all into various occultic society.
Hmmm
But Of what use is the occult to a serving president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing / Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) / Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.