Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad (81098 Views)

Bashar Al Assad: U.s. Is Constantly Looking For Terrorists To Recruit / US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority / Bashar Assad Warmly Embraces Vladimir Putin And Thanks Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by lilybonny(f): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
smiley
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by cococandy(f): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
You know nothing
Diegobonito:
They know trump is above them that's why they resort to cheap blackmail. One thing people should know is that since everyone is against Trump then he must be doing something right, all these radical Islamist people are afraid today because of Trump, if not they would have done worse things than now. Only Muslims hate Trump because he's not giving them the chance to pepetrate their killings and terrorism in every country, I love Trump and I stand with Trump. #Trump2020

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Who come do this one now? gringringrin
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Advocate500: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
They shouldn't joke with the Personal Lord And Saviour of the IPOB Pigs....
stale, act more mature and reasonable u are a woman, stop constitute nuisance on this forum, Buhari will come and go .

1 Like

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
The can only joke!
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
na only puttin fit try this one o...

the fact say Assad laugh na cos Putin presence give am morale to laugh if not who born Assad well to joke that kind joke too if e no go see another round of US bombardment
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by cococandy(f): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
Romanoff:

Issa lie. Trump is a joke and he is taking America down with him.
we won’t let him. He’s going down by himself

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by olisaEze(m): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
Drone attack don turn these ones to gossiping market women. Say it to his face and receive blessings from the sky... grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Blindersoff: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Puttin has made Trump his personal Sissy and the American people plus Trump know it. Trump can be lousy in front of others but he always behaves himself whenever he is confronted by Puttin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by CSTR2: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Compared to licking buhari's armpits, I think ipob got a better deal.

1 Like

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by MrCork: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by litathom(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
I patiently await Trump's response/reaction
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by vr0xen: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
VLADIMIR PUTIN, Currently the most powerful man in d world

2 Likes

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by vr0xen: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
CSTR2:

Compared to licking buhari's armpits, I think ipob got a better deal.

that ngeneukwuenu is awful
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by vr0xen: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Blindersoff:
Puttin has made Trump his personal Sissy and the American people plus Trump know it. Trump can be lousy in front of others but he always behaves himself whenever he is confronted by Puttin.

two of dem no b mates na....... trump know say putin spirit pass his own
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Blindersoff: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
vr0xen:

two of dem no b mates na....... trump know say putin spirit pass his own

It is almost as if Puttin has some information about Trump that is very damning and Trump is afraid he might release it if he messes up. The guy is Trumps boss steady

3 Likes

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by DJInfluence: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
Diegobonito:
They know trump is above them that's why they resort to cheap blackmail. One thing people should know is that since everyone is against Trump then he must be doing something right, all these radical Islamist people are afraid today because of Trump, if not they would have done worse things than now. Only Muslims hate Trump because he's not giving them the chance to pepetrate their killings and terrorism in every country, I love Trump and I stand with Trump. #Trump2020
Are you sick? How can you say this? This guy that hates blacks and immigrants. The same guy that lies about every and anything. This is the guy you like? Are you getting your news from FOX news? i don´t get it...

6 Likes

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by 2800net(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
not today
TRUSTEDGUY:
angry

Likes for America
Share for Russia
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by thunderbabs: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
daddytime:
Trump don turn the butt of jokes among him peers...

Peers kwa? Trump no even dey their league despite occupying the highest respected offx in d world coz Trump bin dey act like person wey don hit head for concrete..

He is so immature

1 Like

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
Diegobonito:

Buhari must be doing something right too.

6 Likes

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by LadyExcellency: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
oluwatosink:
Lol...
World leaders no just like trump.

Yet Assad said the best and most honest President in the world is Donald Trump though being his enemy.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20191101-assad-trump-is-the-best-us-president-ever/amp/

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2019/11/01/syria-assad-trump-best-president-063765
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by LadyExcellency: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
DJInfluence:
Are you sick? How can you say this? This guy that hates blacks and immigrants. The same guy that lies about every and anything. This is the guy you like? Are you getting your news from FOX news? i don´t get it...

Even Assad calls Trump the best and most honest President in the world.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2019/11/01/syria-assad-trump-best-president-063765

How is this an inconvenient joke? A comedy and happy moment at best
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by johnmario50(m): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
This Putin of a person is a double edged sword, one seconds with Trump next time he is with those against Trump throwing banters shocked cry
The man na Betrayer.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by IDeyNL: 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Gay
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Meti99(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Don't know if I am the only one, still can't see anything funny in the video
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by LadyExcellency: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
johnmario50:
This Putin of a person is a double edged sword, one seconds with Trump next time he is with those against Trump throwing banters shocked cry
The man na Betrayer.

You didn't read the article.

The joke was in good taste. A friendly conversation seeking a diplomatic resolution to a conflict in Syria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Odani: 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
They should say it in his presence na. I hate people who abuse or make jest of others behind their backs; then smile in their face when they meet. What I can't say to you, I can't say about you.

Hypocrisy of the highest level.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Jaspero94(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
GamalNasser:
Stupid Assad if not for Trump you will be in exile or dead now had Hilary won that election

How is Assad stupi? Syria is a country where all religions are practised in peace despite it been a muslim majority country. He defended and protected his country from the west turning it to another Libya or Afganistan. So how is He stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by slowice(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
But this guys re comedians I swear... They sure crack better jokes than ay and Ali baba put together lol... But kinda agree with them, trump ll definitely accept that invite grin

1 Share

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by realestniggah: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
Diegobonito:

So many stupid people on nairaland.

So with this your analogy since everyone is against Ole at Manchester united then he must be doing something right? Huh

You can stand with Trump till eternity you still won't get visa

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing / Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) / Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.