Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad (81148 Views)

Bashar Al Assad: U.s. Is Constantly Looking For Terrorists To Recruit / US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority / Bashar Assad Warmly Embraces Vladimir Putin And Thanks Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Moventist: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Like Putin, like Trump, like Boris Johnson They never stop declaring their commitment to pronouncing their Christian faith . Many did not know that Russia aside from selling weapons , also entered the war in Syria because of the Easter orthodox church of Syria which share same communion with Russia

2 Likes

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by bimbod(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
nanauju:
Get your Topcio Alata Ghana soap
it is produced with fruits, herbs and plants, it lightens, smoothens ur skin and makes u look younger and your skin cleaner. It clears black spots, black knuckles and pimples in few days. Price is 1500 but negotiable if u are buying more than one. Contact me 070 6180 9819

How much is the lap?
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:10am On Jan 15, 2020
Diegobonito:
They know trump is above them that's why they resort to cheap blackmail. One thing people should know is that since everyone is against Trump then he must be doing something right, all these radical Islamist people are afraid today because of Trump, if not they would have done worse things than now. Only Muslims hate Trump because he's not giving them the chance to pepetrate their killings and terrorism in every country, I love Trump and I stand with Trump. #Trump2020

Meaning pmb is doing something good as well since most Christian in the east hates him
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:39am On Jan 15, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
MANY MUSLIMS WILL CALL FOR HIS HEAD FOR REFERING TO A MIRACLE THAT TOOK PLACE IN THE BIBLE INSTEAD OF WHAT TOOK PLACE IN QURAN..

You failed to relaxed that a sane Muslims must accept all what Jesus said even the miracle you were saying are in the Quran. Mary has her own topic in Qur'an of which the Bible doesn't
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by PanAC: 2:08am On Jan 15, 2020
X
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Caseless: 3:24am On Jan 15, 2020
Diegobonito:
They know trump is above them that's why they resort to cheap blackmail. One thing people should know is that since everyone is against Trump then he must be doing something right, all these radical Islamist people are afraid today because of Trump, if not they would have done worse things than now. Only Muslims hate Trump because he's not giving them the chance to pepetrate their killings and terrorism in every country, I love Trump and I stand with Trump. #Trump2020
Trash!
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by sunshine1974(m): 4:08am On Jan 15, 2020
Where is the mockery? Misleading headline. Op and the mod that moved this nonsense to front page won't make heaven. Fake news

1 Like

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Bambambiglo: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
They shouldn't joke with the Personal Lord And Saviour of the IPOB Pigs....

You're just retarded_shikena
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Difrent: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2020
Diegobonito:

I hope you can also apply the bolded to PMB, the way some people just hate him means he must be doing something right and those against him are saboteurs
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2020
Wizzz1:
what I know. angry
grin
Okay
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by dederocs(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
Putin, still a real G, stay down for your peoples.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by olasaad(f): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
chigoizie7:
Issorait .

Still I want to know where a mad person will go when they die, heaven or hell?

All their sins during those period of unconsciousness will not be count. They will only be judge based on their previous sins that's before they become mentally ill
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by simplesearch: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
This is deep. The Antichrist and the great tribulation might just be around the corner, the rapture then is imminent!
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by kong200: 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
Enwhen:

You are only decieving yourself...I thought u will qoute the verse where Jesus to them that anyone without sin should cast the first STONE...

I thought u will give me verses and practical exemples... I don't want to ask u if all among the Terrorists group in the world , if there is any one that is a Christian group using those verses to kill innocent Muslims... Today in the Nigerian Army nobody body including all the Muslims can shout Allah ukbar(God is great) because of its constant use by Boko haram while killing innocent people... I don't want to waste my time qouting the Holy Qu'ran mandating Muslims to kill and slit the neck of innocent people ... Boko Haram, ISIS , Alqaeda, Al Shaabab, ISWAP, Thuareq rebels, Hezbollah ....all read from and are been guided by the holy Qur'an...U KNOW THIS , DEEP INSIDE YOUR HEART... I CAN'T CONCLUDE THAT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS BECAUSE OF MANY MUSLIMS IN THE SOUTHWEST Nigeria and those in Saudi...

Is the god of jesus different from the verses I listed? Dont be a fool.

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Enwhen(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
kong200:

Is the god of jesus different from the verses I listed? Dont be a fool.

I pity u , qouting a drugged frustrated suicidal... NO CHRISTIAN WILL KILL FOR GOd... Christians go out to preach the good words of God, peaceful evangelism....No Muslim has ever gone out to preach the good words of Allah , they only propagate islam through war, if not war what else can you tell people about the holy Qu'ran ??, How can u even go to those Terrorists to tell them that what they are doing is Sin ??, How do tell them from the holy Qu'ran that killing innocent souls is sin ??, Will the Qu'ran allow u to come and preach to me ??, Can u go out and tell people about Islam peacefully ??, ...no Christian , not even those in Nigeria will ever kill anybody for God, YOU KNOW THIS, one of the TEN COMANDMENTS given to we Christians is not Kill ...also says if they slap u at your right cheek, town your left cheek also.. Some Muslims has become a curse to humanity...ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS, and they belief they are fighting for Allah... SEVEN VIRGIL AWAIT THEM IN HEAVEN...Hope u are not a Terrorists ??

Hilary cliton is not a christian because because they are not yet born again... The prayers of sinners are abomination to God, A born again Christian doesn't commit sin and a sinner is not a Christian... If I myself , if I am still committing sin, I can't call maself a Christian because we were refer to christians for living like christ Jesus(Christ-like= Christian) ...as such, if u are not living like christ, u are not a Christian...
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by kong200: 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Enwhen:

I pity u , qouting a drugged frustrated suicidal... NO CHRISTIAN WILL KILL FOR GOd... Christians go out to preach the good words of God, peaceful evangelism....No Muslim has ever gone out to preach the good words of Allah , they only propagate islam through war, if not war what else can you tell people about the holy Qu'ran ??, How can u even go to those Terrorists to tell them that what they are doing is Sin ??, How do tell them from the holy Qu'ran that killing innocent souls is sin ??, Will the Qu'ran allow u to come and preach to me ??, Can u go out and tell people about Islam peacefully ??, ...no Christian , not even those in Nigeria will ever kill anybody for God, YOU KNOW THIS, one of the TEN COMANDMENTS given to we Christians is not Kill ...also says if they slap u at your right cheek, town your left cheek also.. Some Muslims has become a curse to humanity...ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS, and they belief they are fighting for Allah... SEVEN VIRGIL AWAIT THEM IN HEAVEN...Hope u are not a Terrorists ??

Hilary cliton is not a christian because because they are not yet born again... The prayers of sinners are abomination to God, A born again Christian doesn't commit sin and a sinner is not a Christian... If I myself , if I am still committing sin, I can't call maself a Christian because we were refer to christians for living like christ Jesus(Christ-like= Christian) ...as such, if u are not living like christ, u are not a Christian...

Quit crying. Your god is a killer and terrorist, his worshippers are killers and terrorists. Quit the tears

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Enwhen(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
kong200:

Quit crying. Your god is a killer and terrorist, his worshippers are killers and terrorists. Quit the tears

How many people has Catholic killed in Nigeria ??, When last did you hear of Catholic killing for God ??, Those were the days of the CATHOLIC CRUSADERS , Jesus Christ came to die for our sins and our ignorant, as such, u can't hear of any such crusaders again...We new creatures and old things have passed away and all things have become new... Any Christian who kills or revenge by killing like President Trump, is not a Christian , because the Bible says , vengeance is of God, but not man, and such person is not a Christian. The Bible says THERE IS NO SMALL SIN... The Bible has made us understand that : those who kills , fornicate, and Terrorists have committed thesame sin as those who tell lies ...Our Lord Jesus Christ didn't ask anybody to commit sin or kill in his name , he promised to fight the battle for us , that if only we can be holy and free from sin that he will fight our battle , he did it for the children of Israel against Kind Pharaoh of Egypt , God didn't told the Israelites to fight king Pharaoh, but rather after many warnings to him to allow his people go , he refused, King Pharaoh will killed along with his fighters , Same thing to Saul(Paul) , he killed many christains and finally God arrested him , and he started preaching the word of God...Christians will never fight for our God, Our God will fight our battle against our enemies , our God will contend with those who want to contend with us, Our God has warn us never to kill , that he able to fight our battles , that whoever kills is no different from the enemies and Satan... The wall of Jericho fell down flat during the enemies attached, because the children of God were praising the Lord , as such, the enemies we're confused and started killing themselves , can your God do that ??, can your God divide the red Sea ??, Do u fight for your God ??, Why do u have to kill for your God ? , Are u more powerful than your God that HE cannot fight for himself or U ??, If u think I am worshiping the wrong God will you preach to me ??, Why do u have to take lives for your God when u cannot create one , are you more powerful than your God ??.... Say No To Terrorism.... Jesus loves you ... And has directed us to pray for all sinners including the Terrorists... Our God did't ask us to kill Terrorists, Appostle Paul in the Bible was a Terrorists before God opens his eyes, arrested him and he started doing the work of God, if God has killed him would he have worked for God ??, ... Our God will only kill those who persecute us after several warnings when they refused to turn away from their evil ways , he didn't ask us to kill for him, President Donald Trump who ordered the killing of Gen Kazeem Sule, will face it on judgement day , the blood of Gen Sule is on his hand... If he feel Gen Sule has been killing innocent people , he could have leave Gen Sule to God... Gen Sule cannot be worded than Pharaoh will God dealt with after refusing many warnings from God.... Today , I speak to u, if u are one of those persecuting christians, innocent people who has not offended u but u think u can kill them in defending your God, Our God is watching, warning , and giving U the opportunity to Change before He destroy you the way he destroys king Pharaoh of Egypt who doubted the warning of our GREAT GOD...
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by kong200: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Enwhen:

How many people has Catholic killed in Nigeria ??, When last did you hear of Catholic killing for God ??, Those were the days of the CATHOLIC CRUSADERS , Jesus Christ came to die for our sins and our ignorant, as such, u can't hear of any such crusaders again...We new creatures and old things have passed away and all things have become new... Any Christian who kills or revenge by killing like President Trump, is not a Christian , because the Bible says , vengeance is of God, but not man, and such person is not a Christian. The Bible says THERE IS NO SMALL SIN... The Bible has made us understand that : those who kills , fornicate, and Terrorists have committed thesame sin as those who tell lies ...Our Lord Jesus Christ didn't ask anybody to commit sin or kill in his name , he promised to fight the battle for us , that if only we can be holy and free from sin that he will fight our battle , he did it for the children of Israel against Kind Pharaoh of Egypt , God didn't told the Israelites to fight king Pharaoh, but rather after many warnings to him to allow his people go , he refused, King Pharaoh will killed along with his fighters , Same thing to Saul(Paul) , he killed many christains and finally God arrested him , and he started preaching the word of God...Christians will never fight for our God, Our God will fight our battle against our enemies , our God will contend with those who want to contend with us, Our God has warn us never to kill , that he able to fight our battles , that whoever kills is no different from the enemies and Satan... The wall of Jericho fell down flat during the enemies attached, because the children of God were praising the Lord , as such, the enemies we're confused and started killing themselves , can your God do that ??, can your God divide the red Sea ??, Do u fight for your God ??, Why do u have to kill for your God ? , Are u more powerful than your God that HE cannot fight for himself or U ??, If u think I am worshiping the wrong God will you preach to me ??, Why do u have to take lives for your God when u cannot create one , are you more powerful than your God ??.... Say No To Terrorism.... Jesus loves you ... And has directed us to pray for all sinners including the Terrorists... Our God did't ask us to kill Terrorists, Appostle Paul in the Bible was a Terrorists before God opens his eyes, arrested him and he started doing the work of God, if God has killed him would he have worked for God ??, ... Our God will only kill those who persecute us after several warnings when they refused to turn away from their evil ways , he didn't ask us to kill for him, President Donald Trump who ordered the killing of Gen Kazeem Sule, will face it on judgement day , the blood of Gen Sule is on his hand... If he feel Gen Sule has been killing innocent people , he could have leave Gen Sule to God... Gen Sule cannot be worded than Pharaoh will God dealt with after refusing many warnings from God.... Today , I speak to u, if u are one of those persecuting christians, innocent people who has not offended u but u think u can kill them in defending your God, Our God is watching, warning , and giving U the opportunity to Change before He destroy you the way he destroys king Pharaoh of Egypt who doubted the warning of our GREAT GOD...

You are just writing plenty rubbish which doesnt chage the fact about what happened and is happening. Your god is a killer and terrorist and his worshippers are killers and terrorists.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Enwhen(m): 12:38am On Jan 17, 2020
kong200:

You are just writing plenty rubbish which doesnt chage the fact about what happened and is happening. Your god is a killer and terrorist and his worshippers are killers and terrorists.

YOU ARE A TERRORIST... IF U DONT CHANGE , U WILL DIE .
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by kong200: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
Enwhen:

YOU ARE A TERRORIST... IF U DONT CHANGE , U WILL DIE .

Your god and his followers are worse than but guess what, you god died like a helpless chicken on a tree
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Enwhen(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
kong200:

Your god and his followers are worse than but guess what, you god died like a helpless chicken on a tree

Helpless chicken is better... You are a TERRORISTS, a good example of your prophet Mohammed, who killed many and raped and slept with a stranger Mariya ... I am not surprised , God will always make u and your blood sucking gods a loser... Backward people.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by kong200: 12:14am On Jan 18, 2020
Enwhen:

Helpless chicken is better... You are a TERRORISTS, a good example of your prophet Mohammed, who killed many and raped and slept with a stranger Mariya ... I am not surprised , God will always make u and your blood sucking gods a loser... Backward people.

Town crier, should we talk about the the first sons your god killed or when he the entire world but saved a family. How about when he sent two bears to kill 42 children. I haven't seen a worst killer and terrorist on a killing spree like your murderous bigotic and low life god
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Enwhen(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2020
kong200:

Town crier, should we talk about the the first sons your god killed or when he the entire world but saved a family. How about when he sent two bears to kill 42 children. I haven't seen a worst killer and terrorist on a killing spree like your murderous bigotic and low life god

Your god is a murderer, ancient assassin, he is worsed than today's Terrorists, all todays world attrocities is traced to him, he died and was eaten by dirty pigs ... That's y today you people TERRORISTS cannot eat pig meat...the remains of your god is in the stomach of pigs.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by kong200: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Enwhen:

Your god is a murderer, ancient assassin, he is worsed than today's Terrorists, all todays world attrocities is traced to him, he died and was eaten by dirty pigs ... That's y today you people TERRORISTS cannot eat pig meat...the remains of your god is in the stomach of pigs.

Which god sent two bears to kill 42 children? Lol, yet he is the loving and caring god. He is worst than a monster and if anybody does this in this day and age, he would be given a worst death sentence than nailing on the tree.
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Enwhen(m): 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
kong200:

Which god sent two bears to kill 42 children? Lol, yet he is the loving and caring god. He is worst than a monster and if anybody does this in this day and age, he would be given a worst death sentence than nailing on the tree.

your god is very dirty and poor, he kills innocent people, he feeds on blood and flesh , he slept with babies, rapes people wives during his demonic Jihad , nailing on the cross is better, he was burried like worst than a rat and was eaten by very dirty pigs..today most of his followers in the south west Nigeria are deviating from his teachings and ur likes, Boko Haram, HEZBOLLAH , alqaedia , ISIS are his real followers shaiii , if only u can wake up Abubakar(ISIS) leader, if only u can wake up Gen Qazeem Sulemani( Terrorists) , our God will always place u Terrorists under our feets... Pls better go and carry bomb and locate any church for your lazy and dirty god eaten by pigs... Pls ensure it doesn't fail like that of abdumutallab... Pls do fast 7 virgins are waiting for u...
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by kong200: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Enwhen:

your god is very dirty and poor, he kills innocent people, he feeds on blood and flesh , he slept with babies, rapes people wives during his demonic Jihad , nailing on the cross is better, he was burried like worst than a rat and was eaten by very dirty pigs..today most of his followers in the south west Nigeria are deviating from his teachings and ur likes, Boko Haram, HEZBOLLAH , alqaedia , ISIS are his real followers shaiii , if only u can wake up Abubakar(ISIS) leader, if only u can wake up Gen Qazeem Sulemani( Terrorists) , our God will always place u Terrorists under our feets... Pls better go and carry bomb and locate any church for your lazy and dirty god eaten by pigs... Pls ensure it doesn't fail like that of abdumutallab... Pls do fast 7 virgins are waiting for u...

Aee your jesus is sending his Christian terrorists to kill for him, to destroy the world. Shameless terrorist he is and his terorrist worshippers like you

Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Enwhen(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
kong200:

Aee your jesus is sending his Christian terrorists to kill for him, to destroy the world. Shameless terrorist he is and his terorrist worshippers like you

Even a year old baby knows the religion associated with Terrorists, and u called them Freedom fighter, pls go and carry bomb for your freedom , 7- big ass, big breast virgin are waiting for u in ur god heaven lolsssss....locate any church near you, u have over stayed on this earth , go and carry bomb, your virgins are waiting for u, do fast before yr god rape them , they way he did to mariya
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by kong200: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
Enwhen:

Even a year old baby knows the religion associated with Terrorists, and u called them Freedom fighter, pls go and carry bomb for your freedom , 7- big ass, big breast virgin are waiting for u in ur god heaven lolsssss....locate any church near you, u have over stayed on this earth , go and carry bomb, your virgins are waiting for u, do fast before yr god rape them , they way he did to mariya

your god is terrible
Re: Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad by Enwhen(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
kong200:

your god is terrible

My God has been terrible to you TERRORISTS..

You people will always be under our feet in all ramifications , because we have ABLE GOD, BIGGER GOD, GREATEST GOD...BIGGER THAN YOUR Terrorists god.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing / Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) / Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.