Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

What Is The Best Way To Invest 300k For 6 Months - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Best Way To Invest 300k For 6 Months (1079 Views)

What Business Can I Invest 300k To Make Profit / Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? / I Need Business Ideas To Invest 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Invest 300k For 6 Months by STDisReal: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2020
I have 300k with me. I want to use it to pay my house rent by August. Don't want to put it in my bank account to avoid spending it.
Please, suggest a good good way to fix / invest for 6 months and have my full money back by July ending
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 300k For 6 Months by immaculatesense(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2020
STDisReal:
I have 300k with me. I want to use it to pay my house rent by August. Don't want to put it in my bank account to avoid spending it.
Please, suggest a good good way to fix / invest for 6 months and have my full money back by July ending
Drop ur WhatsApp number...let me teach u a loan business that guarantee u 50% after dat six months...I just finished service and am already 4 months into it and wow...its bn great...since ur a student...ur money work for u without u even knowing...after 6 months...u count ur blessings...if u wanna continue from there...in which am sure u will want to...
My WhatsApp number is 09036241208
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 300k For 6 Months by STDisReal: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2020
immaculatesense:

Drop ur WhatsApp number...let me teach u a loan business that guarantee u 50% after dat six months...I just finished service and am already 4 months into it and wow...its bn great...since ur a student...ur money work for u without u even knowing...after 6 months...u count ur blessings...if u wanna continue from there...in which am sure u will want to...
My WhatsApp number is 09036241208
Not interested. Am not contacting anybody. I want a known and established institution to put my money into
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 300k For 6 Months by emadamysy: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2020
Dont listen to anyone online asking you t contact them blah blah blah.. Just walk to your bank or any financial institution and request for any available mutual funds you can invest in.
STDisReal:

Not interested. Am not contacting anybody. I want a known and established institution to put my money into
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 300k For 6 Months by STDisReal: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
emadamysy:
Dont listen to anyone online asking you t contact them blah blah blah.. Just walk to your bank or any financial institution and request for any available mutual funds you can invest in.
Thanks bro
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 300k For 6 Months by immaculatesense(m): 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
STDisReal:

No problem...u asked for an idea...I gat d best...but wen u realize it in future...u wud wish u start now...only d wise can understand and calculate...
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 300k For 6 Months by STDisReal: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
immaculatesense:

No problem...u asked for an idea...I gat d best...but wen u realize it in future...u wud wish u start now...only d wise can understand and calculate...
Thank you. I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Earn $50 With Your Facebook Account By Performimg Daily Tasks / Is This The Best Investment Platform In 2020 That You Will Ever Hear ? / Best Method To Fund Binance Or Deriv Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.