Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

What Business Can I Invest 300k To Make Profit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Invest 300k To Make Profit (416 Views)

Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? / What Is The Best Way To Invest 300k For 6 Months / I Need Business Ideas To Invest 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Invest 300k To Make Profit by Peterodion49(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
I need your advice on the type of business that will bring good profit with a minimum capital of 300k WhatsApp number 08171096446
Re: What Business Can I Invest 300k To Make Profit by Adedesto(m): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peterodion49:
I need your advice on the type of business that will bring good profit with a minimum capital of 300k WhatsApp number 08171096446
You can try to invest in forex, I have a good forex trader who I invest with, I can recommend if you want
Re: What Business Can I Invest 300k To Make Profit by smeag0l(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Forex. You can invest it yourself without giving your money to anyone. I can guide you on how to do that.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 300k To Make Profit by Adedesto(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
smeag0l:
Forex. You can invest it yourself without giving your money to anyone. I can guide you on how to do that.

Let's be realistic yes he can invest it himself, but he may run losses because he's still new to it, so it's best he invest with people who have more insight, experience and knowledge of forex,people who are trust worthy and have produced results, so yeah you can teach him how to trade but he'll end up running loss
Re: What Business Can I Invest 300k To Make Profit by smeag0l(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
He can make money without having to hand his money to anyone. He should contact me for that
Adedesto:

Let's be realistic yes he can invest it himself, but he may run losses because he's still new to it, so it's best he invest with people who have more insight, experience and knowledge of forex,people who are trust worthy and have produced results, so yeah you can teach him how to trade but he'll end up running loss
Re: What Business Can I Invest 300k To Make Profit by Kingkyle1(m): 5:14am On Oct 06, 2022
Be careful out there.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 300k To Make Profit by nelcliff(m): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Don't just rush over what you maybe reading through your thread.

What ever you accept at the end of the day, Pls make sure you do your due diligence before you jump in to avoid untold stories.

Wish you good luck
Re: What Business Can I Invest 300k To Make Profit by HazardAwka(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Better start a physical business not all these online crypto forex

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale Of 105 Capacity Ice Block Mahine / QZ Asset Investment On BDAI (big Data Artificial Intelligence) For Trading / Stripe Accounts And How It Works For Nigerians Using It For Their Online Busine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.