Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me (335 Views)

I Love Them Young, please advice. / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me by uchedum(m): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
I'm not a graduate so please don't mind my English,,just advice me please,after too many challenges I have faced,got many disappointment,,I finally got a low paying Job of of just 40k earlier last year,, I said let me manage it until I gather my self back to my old self,,,so just recently my in-law said he Will like us to see that he got something to tell me.,,so when I visited he told me,,that he will give me his shop to start his line of business(men's wear)that he will direct me how to do the business,,,even if I dnt v enof money he will give me goods on credit from his own shop,,,(bfor I forget he said I Wil not b paying for d shop)atleast for a year,,,,until I master d business bfor I start paying,,,My concern here now is base on I don't know anytihing about the business,,n with d limited time I have to learn it I don't know weather if I can cope with the competitiveness of the business in the market,because I don't want a situation whereby if I quit my job and then invest the little I have on the business then later run I wouldn't be able to cope,,,,please I need a good advice on this my head is heavy now,thanks all I will be kindly waiting for ur advices,,,,I don't know how to reset my mind to b confident as it stands now,I dnt know which step to took,,that's why I need una advice
Re: Please Advice Me by coming2america: 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
What if you dont know anythijg about the business?.Amiarcle has happened.to you and you are talking about a low ass 40k job? Your village people are toying with your destiny.

(1) (Reply)

PRINCIPAL Adams(contd) / Please Post And Share Your Valentines Day Gifts Here / I Have The Video Send Me 1000 N Get The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.