Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner (63723 Views)

Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels' / Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Exodora: 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
Poco calm down.
You sound like you are jealous of the life she has given her daughter.
Most of you lots will jump at the opportunity to be a new bride to obasanjor, if the opportunity arises.

What she did was to secure the Future of her daughter, i must say she is a very wise woman, so stop crying that only broke guys and okada Riders that are coming your way.
Pray to heaven to send your own money bag because all this USA returnee and married nairalanders in the UK will only use and dump you.

So be happy for Regina Daniels, so that at least Mr ibu can take you as a second wife.
Lawyer you have kuku judged it na , what do you know kwanu. On a serious note she disgust me with all this her nonsense showof a shaaaaa if you really want to know . Good life is good but she is not the first that gives out her child in marriage to a man old enough to be grandfather so she should shift , or else there is another thing behind this her show off
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by lighternote: 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
Tell them poor and bitter bi.tches!!!
kiss kiss
Poco calm down.
You sound like you are jealous of the life she has given her daughter.
Most of you lots will jump at the opportunity to be a new bride to obasanjor, if the opportunity arises.

What she did was to secure the Future of her daughter, i must say she is a very wise woman, so stop crying that only broke guys and okada Riders that are coming your way.
Pray to heaven to send your own money bag because all this USA returnee and married nairalanders in the UK will only use and dump you.

So be happy for Regina Daniels, so that at least Mr ibu can take you as a second wife.
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Mimicle101: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
josh123:
So this is why vagina Daniel's mother pushed her to marry that man bec of money. I know her father will not agree to this union. Soft flesh make young guys suppose dey enjoy na im one old man come dey flex mteeeeew. Make I continue my hustle I know say one day he go better, me self go soon dey fucck all type of fresh babes from all works of life. Money first

You are right. F..ck from all works of life. Mind you Std is very real bro.

Anyway, Good luck
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Longman180(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2020
josh123:
So this is why vagina Daniel's mother pushed her to marry that man bec of money. I know her father will not agree to this union. Soft flesh make young guys suppose dey enjoy na im one old man come dey flex mteeeeew. Make I continue my hustle I know say one day he go better, me self go soon dey fucck all type of fresh babes from all works of life. Money first
her life,her choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week / Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? / Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.