Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner (63721 Views)

Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels' / Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by lexy2014: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
crackhouse:
Ned is doing the two?

Its very very possible

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by lexy2014: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
kaziblake:
Why are you people crying over her life, choice and decision? Bianca did it, dabota Lawson did it and even shade okoya did same.
Regina won't be the last to do so too.

Was it their mothers that allocated them to d men they married?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by lexy2014: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
olisaEze:
Well money is really gud! So South Africa way niggas go ball in without any one but immigration noticing ur presence is the one that this former smallie got a royal welcome because of ancestral marriage! grin Chai!!

Men hustle make countries dey prepare flower keep for ur family when dey show, ladies hustle make u fit buy berra make-up attract men way their hustle don pay block! grin

Pls were is d "royal welcome" in d pictures?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by lexy2014: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
Reichel99:
Regina looking fresher now than when she was with somadina, my sisters don't settle for less, money makes the world go round.

"Money makes the world go round" but does it have to be a man's money? Y can't u hustle and get ur own money? Its so unfortunate that at ur age u reason like this. U feel u are property that must be bought by a rich man b4 u are able to distance urself from poverty and give meaning to your life. No sense of self worth

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Lindaa97(f): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chop life o, the mum be enjoying things she only dreamed of having thanks to her daughter.
This life bu ofu mbia o
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by bonnyhope: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
Poco calm down.
You sound like you are jealous of the life she has given her daughter.
Most of you lots will jump at the opportunity to be a new bride to obasanjor, if the opportunity arises.

What she did was to secure the Future of her daughter, i must say she is a very wise woman, so stop crying that only broke guys and okada Riders that are coming your way.
Pray to heaven to send your own money bag because all this USA returnee and married nairalanders in the UK will only use and dump you.

So be happy for Regina Daniels, so that at least Mr ibu can take you as a second wife.

This attack is so targeted
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by hibeebeeking: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
Time and tide wait for no one. Smart mother and daughter. Wailers are wailing here and their saying na old man wey get money una go marry. They have forgotten that is Money that can do it.
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by SocialJustice: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
pocohantas:
Regina's mother should be the most irresponsible mother in Nigeria.

An Instagram mother that could introduce herself as "Regina Daniel's mother".

This type of woman would encourage her sons to do yahoo or push drugs. After all, all way na way. I fear for the next generation of motherhood (and parenting as a whole). Be like na those ones wey dey dance Pawon for IG plenty pass now.

You have married your daughter off to an ancestor- fine. Leave the scene and stop attaching yourself to them upandan.
You're just pained it wasn't you.
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by bonnyhope: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
Reichel99:
Regina looking fresher now than when she was with somadina, my sisters don't settle for less, money makes the world go round.

You are a confirmed gold digger and a prostitute
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Alvin212(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
josh123:
So this is why vagina Daniel's mother pushed her to marry that man bec of money. I know her father will not agree to this union. Soft flesh make young guys suppose dey enjoy na im one old man come dey flex mteeeeew. Make I continue my hustle I know say one day he go better, me self go soon dey fucck all type of fresh babes from all works of life. Money first

Na so my guy.
Money na master key when it comes to woman matter.
As MI talk am .any thing wey close money go open am you go think sey na bowleg

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by ultimatekint(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Where is Regina"s baby? he is at school ; okay. Which school?
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by tomdon(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
josh123:
So this is why vagina Daniel's mother pushed her to marry that man bec of money. I know her father will not agree to this union. Soft flesh make young guys suppose dey enjoy na im one old man come dey flex mteeeeew. Make I continue my hustle I know say one day he go better, me self go soon dey fucck all type of fresh babes from all works of life. Money first

continue ur hustle u know say one day he go better, u self go soon dey fucck all type of fresh babes from all works of life and all the soft flesh wey young guys suppose dey enjoy
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Isoduwa(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
pocohantas:

She should stop attaching to the daughter upandan. Na two of them Ned marry?

Even some of Regina's videos in Ned's house, you will see the mother there. Na only she waka come? Haba!!

You even dey follow them dey watch their video
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by victorian(f): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
Even i pray not to marry an old rich man, but regina mother tried for the daughter.

At least they are living the best of lives .

Its good the mother is attaching herself to regina .

There is great bond between the two of them. Its a good one .

How i wish my mum was alive ,so she can enjoy all the good things happening in my life . I.miss my mum so much.

Regina enjoy the bonding and warmth o.

your mom wont live forever.
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by lexy2014: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
tomdon:

continue ur hustle u know say one day he go better, u self go soon dey fucck all type of fresh babes from all works of life and all the soft flesh wey young guys suppose dey enjoy

So u mean that d guy should hustle so that he can "fucck all type of fresh babes from all works of life"? Is that d essence of hustling?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by SecretSpy666: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
Regina Daniels Nwoko is a daughter used for money ritual by her own mother. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Ezeking123: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by MariaAngeles: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
I have a strong feeling Ned is fvcking the mum too.

Or has fvcked her before.
You made some sense undecided
After all, it was through the mother that he got the daughter
How unfortunate to have such as a mother

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by MariaAngeles: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
victorian:
Even i pray not to marry an old rich man, but regina mother tried for the daughter.

At least they are living the best of lives .

Its good the mother is attaching herself to regina .

There is great bond between the two of them. Its a good one .

How i wish my mum was alive ,so she can enjoy all the good things happening in my life . I.miss my mum so much.

Regina enjoy the bonding and warmth o.

your mom wont live forever.
Hahahahahajahajahahahahajahaha
"Living the best life" you say ? Oh ma gad!
You think materials things is "living the best life"?
No wonder nairaland boys don't take most of you females seriously

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by divineappo(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
Reichel99:
we know ur type, las las, we may hear on Nairaland that some yahoo boys dump u by the road side pantless and lifeless

U better go and work hard and learn to earn a living for urself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by elazbrava(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Even her mom is too young for ned nwoko grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by victorian(f): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
MariaAngeles:

Hahahahahajahajahahahahajahaha
"Living the best life" you say ? Oh ma gad!
You think materials things is "living the best life"?
No wonder nairaland boys don't take most of you females seriously

For me o

I dont know of another person. I dont know about you o.

But for me? Material things, buying anything i want in this whole world, travellin anywhere i desire ,living in great comfort and having complete peace of mind in my biz and relationship with my young rich Boo, friends ,family and acquaintances is living the best of life .

Yours can be different from mine . I honestly dont care .

You are not me.. I am not you.

So yes im living the best of lives and im so happy with my life. Irrespective of what nairaland guys rant about . Their rantings doesnt add a dime to my bank account and it wont save my soul in entering heaven when i die. So let them keep ranting. All man for himself biko

Thank you

cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by ezra1990: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
josh123:
.....Is that an achievement?
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Olibboy: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
Reichel99:
for real?
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by CDMD: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
In this eBook, you will learn how to make money through email.
Click here>>https://kelbenmedia.wixsite.com/digitalmarketing/e-book-store to get it
now on promo.

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
pocohantas:
Regina's mother should be the most irresponsible mother in Nigeria.

An Instagram mother that could introduce herself as "Regina Daniel's mother".

This type of woman would encourage her sons to do yahoo or push drugs. After all, all way na way. I fear for the next generation of motherhood (and parenting as a whole). Be like na those ones wey dey dance Pawon for IG plenty pass now.

You have married your daughter off to an ancestor- fine. Leave the scene and stop attaching yourself to them upandan.

Naa.

If you know the increase of she-male negroes looking for girls to spend on them, you will see regina's mum as a wise woman.

Leave story. Regina's future is secured and her mum deserves all the flexing.
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by tomdon(m): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
lexy2014:

So u mean that d guy should hustle so that he can "fucck all type of fresh babes from all works of life"? Is that d essence of hustling?

I only replied with his exact words.
What is anyone's essence is not my problem
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by armadeo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
I have a strong feeling Ned is fvcking the mum too.

Or has fvcked her before.

Maybe even party with mother and daughter.

Shameless woman. Its become irritating. Worthless old hoe.

Primed her daughter for sale to the richest man. I wonder how long she had it planned.

Maybe the guy discharged her and she brought regina with many talks saying you must Bleep this guy
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by lexy2014: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
pocohantas:

She should stop attaching to the daughter upandan. Na two of them Ned marry?

Even some of Regina's videos in Ned's house, you will see the mother there. Na only she waka come? Haba!!

Why are u offended? If not for d mother who allocated her daughter to d senator, would Regina have seen Ned to marry? What d woman is doing is only a natural consequence of her actions and simply portrays d reason she did d allocation in d first place. Mind u, have u ever asked urself how d woman knew Ned in d first place and who she is to him?
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by lexy2014: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
tomdon:

I only replied with his exact words.
What is anyone's essence is not my problem

That's true
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Exodora: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Michellekabod2:
what has this woman done wrong?has she killed?stolen? Or raped? Haba na
she has done more than stilling and raping .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week / Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? / Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.