Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner (63712 Views)

Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels' / Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by crackhouse(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2020
Ned is doing the two?
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2020
Globalupdate:

Shut up and pray for SENSE

grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by kay29000(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2020
Enjoy yourselves. Life is short.
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by BeardedMeat(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2020
pocohantas:

She should stop attaching to the daughter upandan. Na two of them Ned marry?

Even some of Regina's videos in Ned's house, you will see the mother there. Na only she waka come? Haba!!
Is that all? You are jealous Simpu.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by fastlane84: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Rita Daniels joined her daughter Regina Daniels to travel in style to Cape Town, South Africa, and she kept her followers updated.

The proud mother shared a video of herself sashaying down the runway of the airport after their plane landed. She and her daughter also received a warm reception at the airport - with flowers and a banner welcoming them.

See more photos and a video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIzi98UJlK4

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7SrO-Nnodg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Enjoy
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by southsouthking(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2020
pocohantas:
Regina's mother should be the most irresponsible mother in Nigeria.

An Instagram mother that could introduce herself as "Regina Daniel's mother".

This type of woman would encourage her sons to do yahoo or push drugs. After all, all way na way. I fear for the next generation of motherhood (and parenting as a whole). Be like na those ones wey dey dance Pawon for IG plenty pass now.

You have married your daughter off to an ancestor- fine. Leave the scene and stop attaching yourself to them upandan.

My brother HUSTLE o, make you and your mom fit dey ball like this o.
Believe it or not, they are living your dream, & Biko don't start telling me that your dream is to make heaven o, because me and you know say you like to ball like Reginald Daniel and mom.
In Zlanta voice, "Who no like better"?

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by kaziblake(f): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2020
Why are you people crying over her life, choice and decision? Bianca did it, dabota Lawson did it and even shade okoya did same.
Regina won't be the last to do so too.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by olisaEze(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2020
Well money is really gud! So South Africa way niggas go ball in without any one but immigration noticing ur presence is the one that this former smallie got a royal welcome because of ancestral marriage! grin Chai!!

Men hustle make countries dey prepare flower keep for ur family when dey show, ladies hustle make u fit buy berra make-up attract men way their hustle don pay block! grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by eyinjuege: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2020
pocohantas:
Regina's mother should be the most irresponsible mother in Nigeria.

An Instagram mother that could introduce herself as "Regina Daniel's mother".

This type of woman would encourage her sons to do yahoo or push drugs. After all, all way na way. I fear for the next generation of motherhood (and parenting as a whole). Be like na those ones wey dey dance Pawon for IG plenty pass now.

You have married your daughter off to an ancestor- fine. Leave the scene and stop attaching yourself to them upandan.

Hope you know she is also an actress, and Regina was long popular before her union to Ned. It's natural to always associate yourself with success and star power. She helped make Regina as an actor, so it's not surprising she still attaches her name to her daughter's name. They work in the same industry.
Regina had success before Ned.
However, with Ned, she now has access to ' unlimited wealth ' which acting alone could not have provided.
Ned also wasn't as popular before his union to Regina too btw

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Akshow: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2020
Low budget kris jenner

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Fisher007: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2020
Mother and daughter .hmm Mr Ned. Ok ooo
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Awoo88: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2020
Stupid woman. This was the reason she fought tooth and nail to marry out her daughter

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Yewandequeen(f): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2020
I thought she was pregnant at a time
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by jbhitler(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2020
Reichel99:
Regina looking fresher now than when she was with somadina, my sisters don't settle for less, money makes the world go round.
God have mercy!
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Blackeuropean: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2020
I just pity the guy that was made to hold that banner behind them, I guess he is just doing his job to get paid.

Some kind of jobs don't just worth it, That is degrading to me.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Benprass(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2020
Reichel99:
Regina looking fresher now than when she was with somadina, my sisters don't settle for less, money makes the world go round.
yes oo may your daughter marry 80 year old man cuz of money.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Iganima: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2020
Toscarel:

mumu, na your type fit date even ape for money, tommorow when you turn easy body parts for rituals people would say look at this innocent gal not knowing it was your long throat

don't settle for less go and hustle
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Lashist(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2020
Reichel99:
True talk Reichy wink...hoes are always fresher than the rest. Your pic is also fresh dear grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Ykc2(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2020
Now I know why this woman allowed that man to marry her daughter money money not love ,I wont be suprise if the man is shagging her too

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by PS4shoprite: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2020
truthsayer009:

You are very stupid, i swear!

U get time, see the small boy wey u dey exchange words with..

He's still writing JAMB last I heard of him...Kids everywhere..

Cc: SaintsSamurai

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2020
Michellekabod2:
what has this woman done wrong?has she killed?stolen? Or raped? Haba na

many grown up ladies who see her as role model might be influence

as that lady said, she should buy some shame

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2020
josh123:
So this is why vagina Daniel's mother pushed her to marry that man bec of money. I know her father will not agree to this union. Soft flesh make young guys suppose dey enjoy na im one old man come dey flex mteeeeew. Make I continue my hustle I know say one day he go better, me self go soon dey fucck all type of fresh babes from all works of life. Money first
angry
You must surely still be in Teenageville
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by mywells: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2020
Good ambassador
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
SaintsSamurai:
Poco calm down.
You sound like you are jealous of the life she has given her daughter.
Most of you lots will jump at the opportunity to be a new bride to obasanjor, if the opportunity arises.

What she did was to secure the Future of her daughter, i must say she is a very wise woman, so stop crying that only broke guys and okada Riders that are coming your way.
Pray to heaven to send your own money bag because all this USA returnee and married nairalanders in the UK will only use and dump you.

So be happy for Regina Daniels, so that at least Mr ibu can take you as a second wife.
[/s]

na hypocrite like you go dey abuse Aboki for dashing out their girl child to older men

you Igbo and Hausa are all the same both in political and religion life

you people mentality is just awkward

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by mhychophelha1(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2020
Michellekabod2:
who no like better thing I u get 10 daughters na all u go pack give am for free.... grin
Michellekabod2:
who no like better thing If u get 10 daughters na all u go pack give am for free....
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2020
Lashist:

True talk Reichy wink...hoes are always fresher than the rest. Your pic is also fresh dear grin

what a deductive argument.

what does Reichel99 know about love and marriage. how old is she?

she's just a naive girl who have little or no knowledge about post marriage. this is one of the negative of allowing something like this to happen

imagine Reichel99's mentality in this her age. this generation ehn is gone

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

what a deductive argument.

what does Reichel99 know about love and marriage. how old is she?

she's just a naive girl who have little or no knowledge about post marriage. this is one of the negative of allowing something like this to happen

imagine Reichel99's mentality in this her age. this generation ehn is gone
Lol.
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by SouthSouth1914: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
Reichel99:

So a woman can’t make money without the help of a man! What a classless statement from a potential Olosho

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by chubinwa(m): 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
I have no credence for such cynosure
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nonsense who know Regina for South Africa self it all plan trust me
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Neddstark: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
I have a strong feeling Ned is fvcking the mum too.

Or has fvcked her before.

I stand with the bolded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates / Bobrisky Gets Accosted By Locals In Dubai (Photos) / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.