Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Photos: Shock As Husband Discovers His Newlywed Wife Is A Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Shock As Husband Discovers His Newlywed Wife Is A Man (782 Views)

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Shock As Husband Discovers His Newlywed Wife Is A Man by blog4all(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
Photos: Shock as husband discovers his newlywed wife is a man
Two weeks after his wedding, a Ugandan man, Mohammed Mutumba, has just discovered that his supposed wife is a man

Mr Mohammed Mutumba, a resident of Kyampisi Village in Kayunga Sub-County, Kayunga District, exchanged marriage vows in Islamic culture or Nikah (legal marriage contract between man and woman) with his ‘wife’ Ms Swabullah Nabukeera.
However, the couple which had not had any sexual intercourse before marriage also spent two weeks of their marriage, without enjoying conjugal rights as the “bride” claimed she was in her menstruation periods.
Mr Mutumba said after his wife claimed to be in her menses, he became patient and waited for her to get better.

However, Nabukeera’s luck ran out after Mr Mutumba’s neighbour claimed that his newly wedded wife had jumped over a wall and stole their television set and clothes.

Mr Mutumba rents a two-roomed house where they had been staying with Nabukeera. However, the wall that separates the two rental rooms did not reach the iron sheets.
The neighbor reported the case at Kayunga Police Station before detectives were dispatched to arrest Ms Nabukeera.

Kayunga District criminal investigations officer, Mr Isaac Mugera said when Ms Nabukeera reached the police station she was wearing a hijab and sandals.

“As the police’s normal practice, a female police officer, searched the suspect thoroughly before taking ‘her’ to the cells. However, to the shock of the officer, the suspect had stacked clothes in the bra to hoodwink that they were breasts,” Mr Mugera said.

Read More and see PICTURES @ https://www.busitechnews.com/photos-shock-as-husband-discovers-his-newlywed-wife-is-a-man/
Re: Photos: Shock As Husband Discovers His Newlywed Wife Is A Man by Angbakpa(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ftc
Re: Photos: Shock As Husband Discovers His Newlywed Wife Is A Man by jos945(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
So how much seun pay u now
Re: Photos: Shock As Husband Discovers His Newlywed Wife Is A Man by whitebeard(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ah..!

Re: Photos: Shock As Husband Discovers His Newlywed Wife Is A Man by Bmaster(m): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nothing wey person neva see !

i need a reliable data reseller, who will fast in the transaction to quote me immediately.
Re: Photos: Shock As Husband Discovers His Newlywed Wife Is A Man by IJOBA2: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
PICTURE OR ADONBLIVIT angry
Re: Photos: Shock As Husband Discovers His Newlywed Wife Is A Man by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hmmm. E be like end time don near finish o.

(1) (Reply)

If My Wife Ever Kills Me, She Should Be Allowed To Live And Take Care Of My Chil / What A Clothes Makeover ie Difference In Outfits Can Do For You / 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn Before The Age Of Ten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.