Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs (51238 Views)

Top Afro (juju) And Highlife Musicians In Nigeria / Unforgettable Musicians Who Ignored ‘banana, Cassava’ For Societal Change / Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by skyfather09(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
PotatoSalad:
The money plenty pass Bill Clinton - Ice Prince
Shots on shots

I'll always do you wrong, I'll never do you right - WizKid
Zombie
wizkid high before him drop that jam... buh ice prince just retarded.
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by AkuluAmu: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

Didnt say chicken head and nothing in the song goes on to suggest she's one.
[/s]
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by Sermwell(m): 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
zedman1:
Hahaha, that Tekno guy, and I heard some time that he studied music, I don't know how true. His lines are almost always meaningless.
...and you that didn't study music is arguing with him. Do you know the meaning of poetic license in arts/music/poem?? please go and get some education about song writing/literature.
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by Sirfemi: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Skales: shake body
Ekilibre ekilibre falopere falopere trikata trikata trikata trikata pom pom somunto somunto falopere falopere
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by kizolala(m): 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Well...for the benefit of doubt, maybe he saw Akpabio in Calabar while visiting the Governor of Cross River State.

grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by Liposure: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
autonomous22:

The kind of rubbish that young man dey sing eeh...

Well, he's making his money.... That's d important thing...
d guy is overrated dat why he gets away with many things
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by kizolala(m): 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
pocohantas:
I go Calabar, I see Godswill Akpabio.

How? Was Akpabio CrossRiver’s governor?

MC Galaxy sha. Oh, some element just reminded me it was Davido’s line. Still Galaxy’s song though.
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by Liposure: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Tony tetuila: am in luv with two women i no know which one 2 pick
Wizkid: Park baby pullover reverse baby pullover show me your particular baby pullover
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by Caustic001: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Yemi Alade's mama Africa "lockup and keep kokoro labe kondo". Rema fully on this table too.
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by Liposure: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
anochuko01:
Eh Dumebi, kpananckfaibkirmllomoyen! Dumebi don go carry belle!
baba, na dprince tell am make he release am like dat
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by kushercain: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Mumu post...
music is about rythm & tunes, no one really gives a heck bout em lyrics...

More so, Music is a language of its own, Music is Art that corronates different views...

Everyone has his own definition of music according to his preference. Some people pay more attention to lyrics ok
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by Liposure: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Caustic001:
Yemi Alade's mama Africa "lockup and keep kokoro labe kondo". Rema own worse.
yemi alade own be say she no get style

1 Like

Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by Owerri1stSon: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
'If u give me your love baby i no go choko
Turn around make i comot sumtin for ur back oh(sumtin for ur back oh)
And i the, like the way u dey enter the motor.
I don choko oh'

With this, Tekno should top the list

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by 12inchess: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Naira Marley "Toba doko wa ma lole., Bye bye"
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
lenghtinny:
I don't recall hearing go to the five alive in soapy....

There's some vernacular mixed up somewhere in between
More like "inside life, ni wa ti ri 5alive"
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by mecuries(m): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ramon92:
yeah, especially those that ve 'blown'. We also have a few who really are lyrically sound but people don't listen to them..
It's all about beat these days,recycled beats...nothing original anymore...
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by Dewze(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Mumu post...
music is about rythm & tunes, no one really gives a heck bout em lyrics....

I believe that no one in your statement is referring to yourself alone, apt.
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by Psady(m): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
This from olamide still Marvel's me .... Ogbeni wa ni bi Mario Mo ma pe n be To ba fe mi, to ba pe ninety mo shi ma je n be
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by genius43(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
chinchonglee:
Worst lyrics list should be like
Wizkid
D'banj
Kcee(this one is the king on this list)
Tecno
Davido
Rema
That Psquare brother that sang "For my head"

Best lyrics list should be like
2face
Fireboy
Kiss Daniel
Teni
Adekunle Gold
Wande coal
The Psquare brother that sang Audio Money and Reason with me.

N:B Burna boy should make both list cos at time his lyrics is good and sometimes it is bad.

Let me add to best lyrics
Johnny Drille, ASA, Simi, Wurld, Odunsi the Engine, Chike, GoodGirl LA, Tems is also trying.
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by BadBradley: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Op failed big time on Coldplay's lyrics. Ignite your bones is a symbolic expression.
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by SouthNigerian: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Felixamos:

Or maybe it's because of the genres I listen to..
what genres are those? Alternative music, classicals, rock music, house?
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by sylve11: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Okay o. cool
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by JastSiryin(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Commentor:

Didnt say chicken head and nothing in the song goes on to suggest she's one.
SMH Bruh...You're really disappointing me. You should know that shortening words in order to make them rhyme and fit into the rhythm of a song is an old trick(especially in rap). In this case "chicken(head)" rhymed with "trickin". Do you even know what trickin is!? undecided Cuz if you did, then you'd know those words were a perfect fit. Most especially in the context of describing a lady which he clearly was doing.
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by Commentor: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
JastSiryin:
SMH Bruh...You're really disappointing me. You should know that shortening words in order to make them rhyme and fit into the rhythm of a song is an old trick(especially in rap). In this case "chicken(head)" rhymed with "trickin". Do you even know what trickin is!? undecided Cuz if you did, then you'd know those words were a perfect fit. Most especially in the context of describing a lady which he clearly was doing.

I know what tricking is.

Montell Jordan's lyrics make no sense.

You've never come across the word chicken used to describe a loose girl but chickenhead.

Try as you may, that aspect is wack.
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
SouthNigerian:

what genres are those? Alternative music, classicals, rock music, house?

Jazz, blues, reggae, old school highlife, gospel western
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by Bolubillions: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
I love Dont stop me now though. “Im a rocket ship on my way to marsss on a collison course” im a sex machine ready to reloaddd
Ausrichie:
Just hear highway to hell gringrin
The lyrics sound so wrong even for atheists but man if you love rock you've just got to sing along.

Or Don't Stop me Now grin
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
kestolove95:
No one vex me pass that davido own...imagine d rubbish wey him dey talk

bad belle...wizkid fan spotted
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by JastSiryin(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Commentor:

I know what tricking is.

Montell Jordan's lyrics make no sense.

You've never come across the word chicken used to describe a loose girl but chickenhead.

Try as you may, that aspect is wack.
Well, guess what bruh? This is from the URBAN DICTIONARY. It clearly shows chicken-head could be shortened. I dunno who Montell Jordan is, but that lyric definitely makes perfect sense, wack or not. Quit arguing angry

1 Like

Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by SouthNigerian: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Felixamos:

Jazz, blues, reggae, old school highlife, gospel western
Now I can relate...
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by Commentor: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
JastSiryin:
Well, guess what bruh? This is from the URBAN DICTIONARY. It clearly shows chicken-head could be shortened. I dunno who Montell Jordan is, but that lyric definitely makes perfect sense, wack or not. Quit arguing angry

Ok you've won.

All I know is that in 1999 , chickennhead was the term.
Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by SweetPreeq(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
How come no one remembered "achikuleke make I give you balancia scatter your baca"

And Rema can write good songs o, I just don't know what happened cry

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs by biddostandard: 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
post=86939524:

This remind us of  Bruno Mars – Grenade

There was this line he sang :

'Should’ve known you was trouble
From the first kiss
Had your eyes wide open
Why were they open'?

The only way he could know her eyes were open would be if he had his own eyes open.

wink
you called this worst?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? / "One Corner" Dance Hits Nigeria (video) / “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.