Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Please I Need Help O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help O (932 Views)

Help O! I Just Discover My Employer Is Kind Off Occutic / Please I Need Your Help O / NL I Need Help O! Please O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help O by iluvdonjazzy: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
How can you date a girl less than a week the next thing she is calling for you to come and see her parents for introduction. I met a girl December last year less than a week she is already calling for an introduction I even told her lets know ourselves well that may be before the end of the year I will come and see her parents and she can even see am putting finishing touches on my building so I don't have much on me, but she refused to understand with me, now she's angry with me. Please fellow nairalanders I need your advice. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Help O by Abfinest007(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
don't rush into marriage bcuz u can't rush out easily
Re: Please I Need Help O by Stainlessx(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
Run for your life....alele
Re: Please I Need Help O by emeijeh(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
She knew about the building?

Guy, use your head o.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help O by Caleb17: 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
My brother. Women can be funny sometimes. I smell something fishy in her calling you to go and do introduction that fast. Plan your life before you marry her. Make your stance known to her. If she doesn't like it then show her the door.. if you rush into marriage, you will also rush out.
Re: Please I Need Help O by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
lol,you met a girl&barely a week she already knows about d house you are building. shey you are putting finishing touch on your house?do quickly so you can 'touch' her parent's house too.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help O by Tonyspecial(m): 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
run for ur life oga
Re: Please I Need Help O by zed7: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
So if we advice you to marry her now, you sef go marry? Some of this questions are really senseless. You already know you should run and not look back.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help O by LOSKYXANDER: 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
The girl wants to make sure she moves into your new house. Ready made man on her mind

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help O by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:43am On Jan 15, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
How can you date a girl less than a week the next thing she is calling for you to come and see her parents for introduction. I met a girl December last year less than a week she is already calling for an introduction I even told her lets know ourselves well that may be before the end of the year I will come and see her parents and she can even see am putting finishing touches on my building so I don't have much on me, but she refused to understand with me, now she's angry with me. Please fellow nairalanders I need your advice. Thanks.

desperation will have people do a lot of crazy acts. let the babe go, she is not only desperate for marriage (and you are not), she is also very dangerous and ready to marry a total stranger (maybe because of your "almost finished" house)
Re: Please I Need Help O by AryEmber(f): 3:34am On Jan 15, 2020
Is she really religious? Only God knows what you promised her before she accepted to be your girl
Re: Please I Need Help O by Bola146(f): 3:44am On Jan 15, 2020
favoryte33:
lol,you met a girl&barely a week she already knows about d house you are building. shey you are putting finishing touch on your house?do quickly so you can 'touch' her parent's house too.

Abi ooo grin grin most of these guys are liers, some one who can't feed himself wants to get married cry , he wants to use house building tie down the mumu grin cheesy
Re: Please I Need Help O by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 15, 2020
Go and see her parents naa, is it not just seeing?

Hello sir and ma, your daughter is a friend I met last December and she has been asking me to come and see you so I'm here to see you. I was thinking there was a problem but I'm glad you both are okay. I will take my leave now and I will see you some other time. Bye.

What is so hard in doing the bolded? If you don't have transport fare to her village, just say it. undecided
Re: Please I Need Help O by uthlaw: 6:30am On Jan 15, 2020
Bola146:

Abi ooo grin grin most of these guys are liers, some one who can't feed himself wants to get married cry , he wants to use house building tie down the mumu grin cheesy
me self tire for them....I don't no what is special in getting married that making them doing all shit!
Re: Please I Need Help O by bignwa(m): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2020
Op where is she from grin
Re: Please I Need Help O by iluvdonjazzy: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

desperation will have people do a lot of crazy acts. let the babe go, she is not only desperate for marriage (and you are not), she is also very dangerous and ready to marry a total stranger (maybe because of your "almost finished" house)
thanks
Re: Please I Need Help O by iluvdonjazzy: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
bignwa:
Op where is she from grin
she is from the East while am from West.
Re: Please I Need Help O by oodua1stson: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Abfinest007:
don't rush into marriage bcuz u can't rush out easily
who said you can't rush out easily?

(1) (Reply)

. / Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall / Ms Forson Says She Loves It When Her Big Butt Is Spanked During Love Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.