Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Please I Need Your Help O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Help O (359 Views)

Help O! I Just Discover My Employer Is Kind Off Occutic / NL I Need Help O! Please O! / Please I Need Help O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help O by Kokorokomaster1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
Please I didn't know what to do o, it's possible for a girl to say that she doesn't want to have sex with his boyfriend, that she loves, my girlfriend said that she didn't want to have sex, that we can only romance and kiss, I have romance and kiss her, but she didn't want to have sex, is she truly in love with me or what, should I quit the relationship
Re: Please I Need Your Help O by rickpat(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
so your parameter for measuring love is sex?...well done....you better behave before that girl will drag you for rape...see as you just dey lament with passion...why not go for a girl ready for sex and leave this one alone...na wa

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help O by Kokorokomaster1(m): 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
rickpat:
so your parameter for measuring love is sex?...well done....you better behave before that girl will drag you for rape...see as you just dey lament with passion...why not go for a girl ready for sex and leave this one alone...na wa

No I don't want to live her, because I love her, seens she doesn't want to have sex with me do you think she would like to marry me
Re: Please I Need Your Help O by Kokorokomaster1(m): 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
No I don't want to live her, because I love her, seens she doesn't want to have sex with me do you think she would like to marry me
Re: Please I Need Your Help O by Sweetvie: 12:55am On Jan 21, 2023
How old are you?🙄

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs She's Only Interested In Your Money / Men, Do The Following Things To Make Her Miss You / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.