Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) (33338 Views)

Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Trailer-Loaded With Beer Falls Along Oji River Axis Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway / Inside Lufasi Nature Park, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Yxxx: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
IDENNAA:
A police man that is supposed to secure the scene is busy taking pictures....He was also not properly dressed. Nigeria is living in stone age!

What about the FRSC guy wearing short knicker? grin

Nigeria is one big scam walahi..

The emergency management agencies Zero.

See water hose looking like it's been in use for like two decades.
Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Asquare84(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
From this picture it seem it occurred as a result of a gas cylinder explosion because I can see a dead man lying besides a gas cylinder

Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Sluacoast(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
Offpoint:
Junior officer abandon his duty and then take up the duty of a Journalist...

While senior officer is 200 yard away from the scene taking selfies...

Isn't Nigeria a wonderful Country?

R.I.P to the departed. They should reincarnate in far away China or rather come back as a Dove in the West, than ever coming to This hellhole.
We never wished to be birth in this shit hole country, but it's already done. We should try our best in rewarding our kids in the future a comforting environment to explore than this shithole of a country
Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Sluacoast(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
kay29000:
Damn! Look at that burnt body in the 3rd and 4th pics. What a horrible way to die.
All everyone could offer was to take pictures to display online instead of doing the needful. I weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Christipsy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tanker harm at work
RIP to the death
Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
emeijeh:
Even police sef dey video from im phone.
This must be a joke.... A police officer that is not in the media department of the NPF is there as an onlooker, recording the scene on his personal mobile phone.

This country is really cursed.
Na so I see am my brother undecided
Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Police are to be commended for sealing off the area to minimise chance of additional causalities so nothing wrong with taking photos and videos.

In fact in the absence of photo journalists, it is the duty of police and other emergency services to take photo and video footage for news media .

Even photos we are viewing was probably snapped by another police officer.

Also photos and footage of various stages of the incident may be necessary as evidence for professionals who want investigate the incident for prosecution and other reasons.
Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by jamesfadairo(m): 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
Innoxxacs:
Pause!, I see an Oxy-Acetylene gas container lying nearby, shocked

Was the welding guy trying to patch up a loaded tanker, or was he patching one near a loaded tanker?

That might be his body, man!

This is Terrible.

exactly, he was welding the tank, tho the tanker has offloaded. I wonder how terrific it'd look like if it was s loaded tanker

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Baroba(m): 12:31am On Jan 15, 2020
Just look at the cheap tank and tell me why it won't explode, government needs to ban tankers fabricated by these quack road side welders..
Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2020
betBonanza is here. What are you waiting for. The nice locations are very much available in most areas. Try and invest in this lucrative venture and start earning. Be Better. Visit www.betBonanza.com or Call. 08169786019. To become an agent.

Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by kingsvictor2: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2020
Yxxx:
Enugu just trending for the wrong reasons.
go and read d article lazy youth
Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by kaludestiny10(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2020
I can see gas cylinders used by panel beaters in the 3rd and 4th pictures lying close to the dead. So I assume the dead body there was trying to wield something on the petrol tanker and in the process, it exploded.
Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
LZAA:
I am not exonerating the drivers but the amount of checkpoints on this toad and in the east in general has played a big part in this
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues ebenezar2020
[/s] mechie onu
Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2020
Hallabee1:
no o, na yam
hahahaha see as i tear heavy laugh disturb my boss for office grin

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by LZAA: 11:42am On Jan 15, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
mechie onu
Afonja
Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 15, 2020
LZAA:
I am not exonerating the drivers but the amount of checkpoints on this toad and in the east in general has played a big part in this
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues ebenezar2020
Ebenezar2020 is missing the good old days of RUGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Yxxx: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
kingsvictor2:
go and reachanged d article lazy youth
Shut up
Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Yxxx: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
kingsvictor2:
eyaa, I'm not surprised. it's a pity but u''ve got to stop commenting online to avoid embarrassing ur father

I don't know how you did it to quote that stuff up there under my name. I'm impressed though.
Enjoy your day.
Re: Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by kingsvictor2: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
Yxxx:

thank u for ya advice sir.
you are welcome. Be a good boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados / NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos / Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.